Chapter Seven

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Jun Hong’s POV

“SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE?” Dae Hyun hyun dragged my shirt.

I pushed his hands “HYUNG! She’s just my friend from the elementary school!”

Jong Up hyung face palmed “Why don’t you tell earlier?”

“How am I going to tell while Dae Hyun hyung already punched me?!”

Dae Hyun hyung shouts “I PUNCHED YOU BECAUSE YOU BOTH HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER!”

“I was just grabbing her to introduce her to you guys but I wasn’t expecting Janey was here!”

Zion laid her hand on my shoulder “Jun Hong, what’s her to you?”

“She’s going to be his girlfriend,” Yong Guk hyung removed her hands off me.

She closed in surprised “I thought she’s your sister.”

“If you really love her, why won’t you chase her?” she added.

“Because he’s shocked. Are expecting him to go out bleeding like this?” Young Jae hyung crossed his arms.

Well, she’s not my girlfriend yet so I guess it’s better for her to rest first. She might be really mad at me.

 

Janey’s POV

I have swollen eyes today but I still have to help the café.

“Janey, Jun Hong came here a while ago,” mom tie my apron.

“...”

“You okay with him? He seems with a gir-” I turned as she finished tie my apron.

“Stop mom, I want to work,” she pinched my nose and went away.

Still, he with that girl! Hmph! I hate you oppa!

 

I went to school alone the next day. It feels weird without Jun Hong oppa. I missed him. Ay, WAIT! I’m still angry at him!

I walked outside the gate and saw Him Chan oppa’s car. He waved at me “Janey ah!”

“Oppa~!” I ran to him.

“It must be weird for you to walk alone to school right?” he ruffled my hair.

I pout and fix my hair “Oppa, you’re not going for practice?”

“You still remember about our practice?” he opened the door for me.

He went in and starts driving “Janey ah, you want to come to our performance this Saturday?”

O! It’s my birthday. I shook my head, “Ani oppa.”

“Wae~?” he seemed shocked.

“I have plan with mom that day,” I smile widely.

He chuckled “That’s funny, but your mom say she’ll be attending with you that day.”

I face palmed myself “Mom, I love you~”

“But oppa, I don’t want to see Jun Hong-”

We arrived home and he looked to me “Don’t look at him. Think this is a special invitation from us B.A.P.”

“But still~” I pouted.

“Janey ah, you’re a special guest to us,” he smiled.

I just nodded, went outside and wave him.

 

Junhong’s POV

Its one day left to her birthday. How I know? Her mother told me at the café earlier. I went to the jewelry shop to buy her a sparkle bracelet for confessing to her tomorrow. I don’t know her size so, I bring Zion too.

“Waaah~ It’s so pretty~!” She sticks her face to the screen glass.

I pulled her “Ya, it’s embarrassing.”

“Ya Jun Hong ah, why don’t you just buy a ring for her. Why must bracelet?”

I scratched my head “I want something different, and this is just confessing her to be my girlfriend not wife~” I stick out my tounge.

She pouts “Arasso~”

It’s been almost an hour we’ve been looking at the bracelet section. I gave Zion the money and let her choose so I went to the nearest table and sit.

“Aigoo~ this is so tiring~” I look up.

“O! Oppa,” I heard Janey’s voice.

I turned to her and smiled “Janey ah~!”

“What are you doing here?” she smiled too. It’s been a while I haven’t see her smile. I miss her.

At the wrong time Zion appeared “Jun Hong I picked this bracelet! How is it? Should I put your name on it?”

She grinds her teeth and a bit of her tears fall.

I turned shocked to Janey “Janey ah, this is not like what you’ve think!”

 

-END OF CHAPTER SEVEN-

 

AGAIN?! O.O