Chapter Six

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Jun Hong’s POV

It’s been almost one year we’ve been dating. As usual, I sent her to school then I went to my school.

“Yo!” Dae Hyun hyung greet me.

We do our slapping hand thing “Hyung what’s up?”

“How’s your girlfriend? I haven’t heard any news about her lately,” he winked.

“Since when did you asked about her? Besides hyung, she’s not my girlfriend YET,”

He’s eyes get widen “It’s almost one year but you haven’t confess yet?”

“She know that I love her but I have to wait until she’s 16,”

Dae Hyun hyung nodded and we walked together to the class.

“Jun Hong! Dae Hyun hyung!” Jongup hyung ran to us.

“Waeyo?”

“You heard news about the competition?” he seems excited.

I heard the school is going to make an art presentation competition and the winner will get big prizes but still, I wasn’t interested. “Is this about the art thingy?”I gave him an unusual look.

He grinds “Tch- you think I’m excited just for that?”

“Then what is it?” Dae Hyun hyung scratched his head.

“We’re going to have competition for student’s talent day,” he hoped.

“You guys in? We can make a group,” Him Chan hyung suddenly hug us from the back.

I avoid his hand cause its feel weird “Hyung, don’t do that if you want me to join in.”

He put his hand up “Okay, so you guys in?”

“Yeah, okay with me” Dae Hyun hyung nodded and I just follow him.

”Then we start practicing soon the school ends,” Yong Guk hyung pat my back.

“Okay sure, I’ll just text Janey to tell her about it,” I grabbed my phone and texted her.

 

Janney’s POV

Since Jun Hong oppa can’t take me from school, I’ve make up my mind to go to his school see them practice. It’s been a while I haven’t see B.A.P oppas.

As soon as I arrived I greet B.A.P oppas.

“Janey ah, It’s been a long time we haven’t see you~” Young Jae oppa almost hug me but I ran away from him.

“Oppa, Where’s Jun Hong oppa?” I looked for him left and right but there’s not even a sight of him.

Jongup oppa put me into a chair as he also bumped “He’s out to buy us some drink.”

“Isn’t he supposed to be back by now?” Yong Guk oppa wipe off his sweat.

Himchan oppa pushed Jong Up oppa and sit next to me “Janey ah, you’ve getting prettier~”

I pushed him and stand up “Oppa, you haven’t change either”

As we laugh suddenly the door opened. I ran to the door but what I have seen is what I was expected. Yes it is Jun Hong oppa but he’s with a GIRL. HOLDING HAND!

“Oppa!”

“Who’s this? Your sister?” she ruffled my hair.

Jun Hong oppa smiled “Ani, I never had a sister like her before-”

Suddenly before I slap him Dae Hyun oppa punched him “HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH JANEY’S HEART?”

The girl looked shock and protect Jun Hong oppa. “OPPA! Why do you hit him!”

“You shut up !” I never look Dae Hyun oppa that mad.

“HYUNG” Jun Hong oppa wipe of the blood from his mouth and stand up “DON’T CALL HER A ” and punched Dae Hyun oppa.

Tears fall down my cheeks “STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!”

Jong Up oppa and Young Jae oppa hold my shoulder “Oppa, I-I sh-shouldn’t be here,” I pushed their hands and ran outside.

Oppa! How could you do this to me? I thought you’ll wait for me. Is this it? You won’t wait for me? Babo oppa. Why couldn’t you wait for only one week left until my birthday?

 

-END OF CHAPTER SIX-

 

aigoooooo~ T___T It’s just one week left until her birthday but Jun Hong can’t wait?