Chapter Twelve

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Janey’s POV

“Janey, someone is looking for you outside,” mom knocked my bedroom door.

I put away my blanket and slowly out from bedroom. As I open the door, I see two people facing backwards.

“Nuguseyo..?” I peeked.

Both of them turns and looked at me. One woman answer “I’m your boyfriend mother,”

OMO! If this is Jun Hong oppa mother, that must be... his DAD! eotteokkhae? What are they doing here at the middle of the night?

Ah~! N-nae, a-an-anyeonghaseyo. Would you like to come in? I mumbled.

 

They look around the house and seat after I serve some tea and cookies.

“Do you know that we are Jun Hong’s parents at the first place?” Jun Hong’s mother took a sip of the cup.

I hugged the tray and smiled. “To be honest, Jun Hong oppa never talked about you guys to me.”

His father smiled and took a sip of the tea too. “Of course he didn’t tell you.”

“Anyway, just to the point shall we?” His mother put down her cup and looks at me with her pointy look.

Before her mother just about to begin talking, someone knock the door hardly. Jun Hong’s mother seemed annoyed then I rushed to open the door. When I open it, its Jun hong oppa!

He grabs my hand and walk to his parents.

“What did you told her?! What you did to her?!” Jun Hong oppa shouted.

I snatch my hand and hit his back “Oppa! They’re your parents!”

He smiled at me and look his parents with a full of hate “OMMA! APPA! IF YOU HURT HER,-”

“We’re about to say something to her but you came,” his father munch one of the cookie.

“It’s good that you’re here too,” his mother nodded.

“Now sit,” his father pointed us.

I went to sit in front of Jun Hong’s oppa parents. I looked at Jun Hong and signal him to sit. He rolled his eyes and bumped next to me.

Jun Hong mother start the conversation “What is your name again?”

“My name is-”

“Janey, she is Janey mom,” Jun Hong oppa cut of my word.

“So Janey, you know that we’re from a wealthy family?” his mother crossed her arm.

“Omma!” Jun Hong oppa stood up.

I hold Jun Hong oppa’s hand and make him sit back. I smiled at Jun Hong’s parents “Yes it’s obvious on how he dressed.”

Jun Hong oppa looked at me “Janey ah, you don’t have to answer that stupid question.”

“Enough of this drama,” Jun Hong’s mother pissed.

“Janey, how old are you?” His father smiled.

I nodded “16”

“And Jun Hong is...?”

“18”

“That’s the point! He’s older than you! Can’t you date with someone on your age?” His mother snapped.

“Omma!” Jun Hong oppa shouted.

“Jun Hong, you have to choose US or HER?!” his mother makes us surprised.

Oppa, you’ll choose your parents right? Please don’t do this to them.

“This is the question I’m waiting for,” Jun Hong oppa make his parents smiled happily.

“You guys never there when I need you! I rather be with Janey!” All of us widen our eyes. We really shock on his answer.

His mother nearly cry “Okay then, you have to go out from the house.”

“Yeobo,” his father patted to calm Jun Hong’s mom.

“This is his choice, let’s go now!” she grabbed her bag and ran outside followed by his husband.

“....”

“So this is it?” I look at him.

“Is this why you were sad at the café just now?” I stood up near him.

He nodded “The uncle that I serve just now is my uncle. He told my parents that I worked there and also he told everything about us,” he hugged me and I can hear him sobbed.

“I’m sorry oppa,” I hugged him back.

He wipe of his eyes and look at me “Sorry?”

“Sorry for making you and your parents fought until you get kicked out,” I can feel watery on my eyes.

He smiled “Janey, don’t worry. I’ll live with other hyungs. You know, they’re like a real brother to me.”

I’m sorry oppa, I hope I can help you. But what can I do?

 

-END OF CHAPTER TWELVE-

 

His parents is soooooo mean TT.TT It’s been 2 weeks I didn’t update? o.o sorry, I’m busy for the end of school events. x3 No worries readers, I’ll update this faster as I can now.