Chapter Fifteen.

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Daehyun’s POV

After that incident Jun Hong doesn’t come to our house anymore.

“Hyung, what happened between you and Janey?” Jong Up bumped next to me I was watching today’s music chart and Jong Up interrupts me with his question.

I took out my phone “Nothing had happened.”

“Really?” Young Jae appeared from his room.

I nodded and pluck my headphone to the phone.

“Then why you don’t follow us stop Jun Hong from running that day and rather be with Janey instead?” Him Chan hyung also appear from his room.

I roll my eyes “Yong Guk hyung, you can come out and ask me before I the music on my phone.”

“Yong Guk hyung is out buying snacks,” Jong Up smiled.

I face-palm myself “Okay whatever, me and Janey are nothing, she’s just like a friend to me.”

“But why-” I cut off Young Jae “I wasn’t run to you guys because Janey had told me...”

 Before I continued, someone knocked the door hardly. “Hyung, you lost your key again~?” Him Chan hyung opened the door.

“Jun Hong, where are you?!” Jun Hong’s mother rushed inside.

All of us stood up and went to her “Eomeonim, what’s wrong?”

“She had a bad dream about Jun Hong,” Jun Hong’s father went inside.

“Jun Hong! Where is he?” she grabbed Young Jae’s shirt.

“H-he’s not here!” Young Jae grabbed his shirt and ran to Jong Up’s back.

His father seemed depressed “He’s not here?”

“It’s been a week he’s not here, we thought he went home,” Yong Guk hyung entered while holding plastic bag on both of his hands.

Jun Hong, where have you been? Are you probably with Janey right now?

 

Janey’s POV.

It’s been a week after I broke up with Jun Hong oppa. Well, at least I felt more relax. Jun Hong oppa, you must’ve been with your parents now right?

I smiled while wiping the dishes when suddenly B.A.P oppas come and rushed to me.

“Janey!” Jong Up oppa panted.

Someone pushed them backwards “Step aside boys!” It’s Jun Hong’s mother!

“What can I do for you?” I surprised when looking all of them pants.

“Jun Hong!” His mother sounds panic.

“Aaa~ Don’t worry we have broke up already,” I continue wipe off the wet dishes.

“How could you!” his mother grabbed my shoulders. “How could you leave him when he’s running away?!”

I widen my eyes and look at B.A.P oppas “Run away? Who?”

“Jun Hong runaway after he broke up with you a week ago,” Him Chan oppa scratch his head.

“I thought he went home,” I look at Jun Hong’s mom.

“We too,” B.A.P oppas nodded.

Oppa, where are you? Why you haven’t gone home? Am I doing the wrong thing?

 

Dae Hyun oppa drove me help to search Jun Hong oppa. We go to the place where Jun Hong oppa always go but it’s getting dark and we still can’t see the sight of Jun Hong oppa. We all meet at my family café.

“Any news?” I looked at Jong Up and Him Chan oppa as they shook their head.

I look down “Am I doing the wrong thing? Leaving him?”

Yong Guk oppa pats me “It’s not your fault Janey, maybe he need some time to be alone.”

“Some time? But, it’s been a week!” Jun Hong mother seems mad at me.

“It’s not Janey’s fault by the way,” Jun Hongs father pat her shoulder.

“Have anyone of you try to call him?” Young Jae oppa clicked.

I took out my phone “But, if I was the one who call him, he won’t answer it.”

“Try it!” Jong Up oppa excited.

I dial his number, thank goodness it’s ringing! But he rejects it after a second.

“I told you he won’t answer it,” I closed my flip phone.

 

-END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN-

 

Jun Hong~ Where are you? o.o