Chapter Eleven

I'm Dating A Kid?! O.O

 

Janey’s POV

We finished early today, B.A.P oppas can’t wait for Jun Hong oppa so they went home early.

It’s me and Jun Hong oppa left. We wipe the wet plate every time before he went home. He looks very sad after that one customer he serves.

“Oppa, you okay?” I look at him.

Without answering, he just nodded.

I put down the plates, put my hands to his cheeks “Oppa, you’re NOT okay,”

He gave me a surprise peck. I put my hand to my mouth. “Ya, what’s the meaning of this?”

He chuckled “Ani yeobo aaaaah~”

“Is there something on your head oppa?” I knocked his head and he just smiled.

We just continue our work quietly.

 

Jun Hong’s POV

‘Eotteokhae? Should I tell her about my uncle? But nothing had happen YET. I should tell her after something happened’ I nodded.

Janey laughed “You must’ve been crazy today oppa.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

We finished our work almost midnight. I hug her, kiss her forehead and went home.

 

As I arrive there, I saw UNCLE’S CAR! O.O OMG. I know this would happen~ This is so bad~

“I’m home~”

My parents stare at me. “Yo!” Uncle greets me.

“Jun Hong, is there anything you want to tell us?” They crossed their arms.

“Ani,” I shook my head.

They sighed and asked me to sit down in front of them.

“Aren’t we giving you enough money?” Dad took off his glasses and I looked at Uncle.

“What? It’s just came out from my mouth Jun Hong ah,” he smiled. How could he smile in the situation like this?! URGH. ME HATE YOU SAMCHON.

“Stop working there,” mom breathes in.

“No.”

“WAE?! Because you had a girlfriend there?!” She shouted and I looked at Uncle again.

I stand up “Why don’t you tell them everything SAMCHON?!”

“He did tell us everything Jun Hong ah, now SIT,” dad nodded.

I bumped “UGH~”

“You better stop doing that,” mom pointed at me.

“WHAT?! WHAT?! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?”

Mom stands and almost slap me but samchon hold her hand. “Noona, don’t be too harsh on him.”

“Jun Hong, we’re from a high standard family. What will people see if you work there and be with the owner kid?” Samchon crossed his arms.

“She’s not a kid.”

“Keep on defensing her!” mom shouted.

“Mom, she’s a girl that I love,” I explained.

“But she’s not from a rich family!”

“Yeah so?”

“……….”

I ran upstairs, slam my bedroom door and bumped on bed. This is why I rather be in one house with those hyungs than being here. This is not home. This is jail. I can’t do this, I can’t do that, can’t be with this, can’t be with that. bla.

I stare at my phone. What should I do? Should I tell Janey? Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

“Don’t come in,” I shouted.

“It’s me,” Samchon entered.

“What do you want?”

“I’m sorry,”

“Where’s mom and dad?” I nodded.

“Going out,” I stared at him. “Somwhere-”

“NO!” I ran downstairs and look at the garage. ‘Too late, they’re gone.’

 

Where are they going in the middle of the night?

-END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN-