Meeting Again

You Started to Fall for Me!?

 

Previously

I was still walking and was entering the school grounds. Just after I entered the main door, someone tapped my right shoulder that really got me scared. Then I looked at that person.

"Do I know you?" I said while staring at him.

"Of coarse you do. You silly." He said smiling.

 

 


Your POV

"Mianhae. But I don't remember you." I said feeling guilty that the fact of someone knows me but I don't know him back. But he resembles someone I knew back then. He has that bubbly face. Then I give him the i-think-i-know-you look. I also noticed that he nodded his head little. I think he nodded lightly because he doesn't want me to know.

*tsupp* I felt warm lips against my right cheek.

I quickly gazed to that person.

I saw him smurk and he quickly ran inside the school.

"ChangHyun?" I whispered to myself.

It took a while when I realized it was really ChangHyun infront of my eyes. The ChangHyun that kissed my right cheek and was my bestfriend back then.

"YAH!" I shouted as I chased him.

But he can't hear me so I just standed there where I stopped.

"He's still him. " I thought and smiled.

I looked at my watch seeing the time. I am late!

"Aish! Babo! You're late, AGAIN!"

I quickly ran to my classroom.

ChangHyun's POV

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair.

"'Why does L.Joe hyung always leave me?" Babo ahjusshi! I'm gonna be late!"

As I walked to school, I noticed there's no one there. I was relived because their's no fangirls there. Sometimes, I just hated being around them. They're too loud. But still. I still love them.

"Wait." I said to myself.

"I know that figure." I thought.

I followed the figure, knowing that she's going to the same school I go to.

I looked closely to her without her knowing.

"I know who she is!" I exclaimed.

"She's my....." I frowned then buffed for a second.

"Nevermind!" I said and faked smile.

"But why she here? She attending this school too? But why don't I see her often?"

I ran towards her. The momment I'm about to tap her shoulder, she suddenly stop as if she was thinking of something. Then I stop for a momment before I go to her again.

I tapped her right shoulder. I caught her gaze and then looked at me.

My heart skipped a beat. Then I thought, "Does that mean?"

"NO! That can't be!" I blurted.

I was in reality when I thought of that, so I heard her saying, "Do I know you?" She gave me a confused look that maybe I'm the only one who noticed. 

Then I quickly answered.

"Of coarse you do. You silly!" I smiled.

But she then said, "Mianhae. But I don't remember you."

I can see in her eyes that she was telling the truth and that she felt guilty for not knowing me. But her expression changed to i-think-i-know-you look.

*Yes! She finally remembers me! Thank God!* I thought.

Then I suddenly thought, "What if I did to her the same thing I did when we're still young. The suprise cheek kiss. Then maybe she should fully remember me." I nodded my head a little so she won't notice.

Wihout hesitation, for the second time, I, again kissed her cheek.

She gazed into me. 

I can feel my cheeks burn, but I quickly smurk and ran off inside so she won't notice it.

As I ran off, I just waited a few meters before I give her few glances to make sure she's okay. She started to run too as if she was able to catch me. Then she shouted "YAH!" I pretended not to her what she said but not looking back. But when I glanced to her again, she just stood there and murmured something. She then smiled, making my heart skip again.

*I can't take this!* I thought.

But then I forgot about class. I then looked at my watch, seeing that I'm late.

"Aish! Babo! You're late!" I said while running very fast.

I quickly went inside the room and apologize to Mr. Jang. (A/N: He's Ricky's homeroom teacher.)

"It's fine. Now go to your seat." He said.

"Neh, ssaem." I said politely.

While walking to my seat, I saw Changjo looking outside the window.

*Why does he always go to class early? Why don't he wake me up so we can both go to class together and so that L.Joe hyung doesn't leave me.* I thought and pouted. 

Now Mr. Jang got my attention.

"So class, we have a transferee student." He said.

"Neh." We all said except for Changjo whose still in his own world.

"Okay then. Please come in Miss." He said again.

"What?!" I shouted.. Now everyone is looking at me right now. Its embarrasing. 

I am really shocked of who I'm seeing right now!


To be continued!

Sorry for being a cliffhanger right now.. >90 degrees bow<

Oh! Also sorry for some wrong grammar there.

Please subscribe and comment. C: Love yah all!

- JungHaWoo23

P.S. It's Changjo's 18th Birthday.. Happy Birthday JongHyunnie!

Credits to the rightful owners. :D