Cousin?

You Started to Fall for Me!?

Previously

The class went the usual. All of the students are studying hard. As for Changjo, he is still in his own world thinking. *Who does she like?* That question keeps repeating through his mind.

And as for MinHee, she still can't concentrate because of TaeRi being without her. Although she's a bit overreacting, she still can't imagine class without her.

Then it's almost time for lunch!


Your POV

I really missed TaeRi sitting next to me. I missed the times we laugh during classses. The way we pass notes to each other and many things. But it's just the way it is. So, I promise that I will work hard to transfer classes to. So that TaeRi and I would be classmate again. Yeah that's it. "Hwaiting!" I said to myself.

It's almost time forlunch. I should probably text TaeRi to where we should meet even though we still have class.

To: TaeRi

From:MinHee

Hey!  I miss you already.. Huhuhu! T.T

I pressed send. About just a few seconds, she replied back.

To: MinHee

From: TaeRi

Aww.. Sweet! I missed you too. But you know

our classroom is just between another classroom

right? Keke

I chuckled a bit. Then replied.

To: TaeRi

From: MinHee

Yeah, I know that.. By the way, lets meet at the 

same place this lunch break, right?

Send. After that, she took a long time before she reply. So I putted back my phone to my pocket. Just a moment after a putted it to my pocket, it suddenly started vibrating. Urghhh. Can't believe this but I have to see she have to say. 

I quickly read her text.

To: MinHee

From: TaeRi

Okay. :D And oh! I want you also to meet my

cousin this lunch. See yah! :*

Wait. What cousin? She didn't tell me that she has a cousin here. And why didn't she even have to say it to me. Urghhh! She has a lot of explaining to do. Then I replied back. Apparently my last text.

To: TaeRi

From: MinHee

Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you have a

cousin? You owe me an explaination young

lady! :P But, okay. See yah! :*

Now I just have to wait for lunch.

TaeRi's POV

I've got a text from MinHee saying that she already missed me. This girl! Such a drama-queen. I quickly texted back saying that I missed her alsoShe replied back.

*Daebak! Wow girl! She's now a fast replier. But still not fast as me.* I thought.

I can't believe it because when we text each other from class, she always reply like a turtle but now. Like a  dog that chases cats. But I didn't told her that. Then I thought, *What if I introduce her to her 'bestfriend'?*

"Yeah. I would definitely do that.." I said to myself.

Before I reply, I whispered to Ricky, "Hey! Guess what? You're going to meet MinHee today!" I smiled a bit.

"Aish! We did you do that? I can handle myself you know?" He whispered back.

"I know. But you're just gonna take some before you could see her. You know?" I retorted.

"Aish! Whatever." He said then looked back to the whiteboard.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna tell her that you're 'Ricky' and not 'ChangHyun'." I told before I leaned back to my chair. Then I replied to MinHee. It took awhile before I could do that but I hope she's not mad or something.

I recieved her text. She said yes! I better tell this to Ricky right now. He would be bumped!

"Ricky-ah.. MinHee said that she would meet you this lunch break." I whispered to his right ear.

But he didn't react. He just sat there. Fine! I would not interrupt him. But suddenly he turned to me and whispered back, "Fine. I would meet her...." 

*Yes!* I thought. But he added, "Only if she would also meet my gang.."

"Fine! But you always talk to her?" 

"Fine with me!" He smiled and faced infront again.  I know he couldn't resist meeting MinHee but there is a slight problem. She would meet the Kingkas. And I don't know what would MinHee's expression if she knew my cousin was a kingka. I have to tell her that. Just gonna wait for the bell to ring.

Ricky's POV

*Yes! I'm going to meet her again* I thought after TaeRi said that she would introduced me to her.. Yehey! But there's a problem. I can't say to her that I was her bestfriend and the one that kissed her on the cheek.

*NO!* I suddenly thought. I also kissed her cheek this morning and probably she'd knew me. My god! Why did I even said yes? I should ditch TaeRi later so she can't introduce me to her. I'm just gonna let her meet the gang. Yeah, that's what I should do.

Wait. Would Changjo agree with this? I better ask him.

"Hey, Changjo." I said softly fixing his gaze to me from his own world. 

Sometimes, I just wonder why he's always like that. Like thinking a really deep thought. And he didn't even bother talking about it to us and we're his hyungs. But I always ignored it.

"Would you like to meet my cousin's friend? I'm gonna tell the others too. So, wanna come? She's even really nice." I said proud thinking a know a lot about her.

"Okay." He said blankly.

"Oh! And also. Don't tell her what me real name is. Tell the hyungs to. And protect her from the hyungs especially L.joe-hyung and Chunji-hyung when I'm not there later I might have something to do. Talk to her always too. Thanks." I said all in once. I quickly looked infront so he wouldn't disagree with him. And I clearly heard him say, "What?" in a really confused voice. But after that, I think that he's alright with it because I glance at him and he's in own world again.

*Totally weird maknae!* I thought shacking my head.

Narrator's POV

MinHee and TaeRi can't wait for lunch. Especially TaeRi because she's thinking of what will happen and how MinHee will react after she introduced Ricky to her. While MinHee is just thinking whose TaeRi's cousin and what is his personalities.

Meanwhile, Ricky thought of a plan on how he would ditching to met MinHee even though he didn't want to do it. It is because of what he did this morning. But he would definitely meet her again, just not this day again. He wanted to suprise MinHee of his return to her.

And for Changjo, he's now thinking of what Ricky just told him. The question that repeated to his mind about the girl was now gone and replaced of the question, *How will I protect her? And how will I talk to her? I don't have the courage. :(*

Now, it's really time for lunch.


How was it? I just give you a clue.

On about who is in Changjo's mind. :D

Now, please subscribe to know what will happen next. :)

And comment also.. :)

I'd appreciate it.

And thanks to @teentopfanatic, @eyethelaw,

@Seobie and @pandafreak7

For subscribing..  C:

- JungHaWoo23 ♥