Introduction?

You Started to Fall for Me!?

Previously

"So class, we have a transferee student." He said.

"Neh." We all said except for Changjo whose still in his own world.

"Okay then. Please come in Miss." He said again.

"What?!" I shouted.. Now everyone is looking at me right now. Its embarrasing.


Ricky's POV

"What?!" I shouted getting all of the attention.

"Wait Miss. Don't come in yet." Mr. Jang said. "Mr.Yoo, what is the problem?" Mr.Jang added.

"Amugeotto, ssaem." I said looking down to my table, embarrased.

"Okay then." He said. "And I forgot to say something. The transferree is just from another first year class." He added.

*I hope its MinHee..* I thought as Mr.Jand continues to say something. I fixed my thoughts and listen back again.

"...a lot. So the other homeroom advisers agreed that she should be here instead." Mr.Jang said.

A thought run again on my mind, *What if she's better than me in Math? Or worse. She could be a lot cuter than ME! Sh--! I hate this!*

"Okay Miss. You can come in now." Mr.Jang happily said.

"Daebak!" I said jaw dropped. I'm really suprised whose I'm seeing right now..

Your POV

As I enter the classroom, I immediately apologize to Ms.Im.[A/N: She's your homeroom teacher]

Ms.Im just stared at me panting. "Just go to your seat." She said.

"Neh." I replied back.

"Okay class. Now bid a goodbye to your classmate, Song TaeRi." Ms.Im said looking at TaeRi.

"Waeyo? Why is she leaving?" I said standing up and almost shouting.

"She's just going to be in a different room. She just excelled a lot, that's all." 

"Okay." I muttered being sad by the fact that my bestfriend is going to leave me here. Though I'm a friendly queenka, that has many friends, its still different to have your bestfriend by your side and by your class.

Before TaeRi leave our classroom, she bid her goodbye to us.

She said, "I'm gonna miss you guys even though I'm just gonna change homeroom. Especially MinHee." She smiled.

"I'm gong to miss you to TaeRi. Promise me we're still bestfriends, arraso?" I replied looking at her eyes..

"Ara." She then left the room. 

After she said that, I can feel that she was telling the truth. I don't feel but I know she is, because we're bestfriends and we know about each other.  We can tell if each other is lonely or have a problem. I just took one glance to her eyes and I can tell what's wrong. And one time, she had family problems that caused her to be quiet. I know that she's not quiet so what I did is looked at her eyes. It was awfully telling me the whole story. So I hugged her to give her comfort. She hugged me back and told what happened.

See, we really are bestfriends no matter what.

"I hope she'll be fine." I mummbled to myself.

TaeRi's POV

I walked out of my previous classroom thinking about MinHee's feelings.

*I hope that she'll be alright without me.* I thought.

As I'm walking off to my new classroo, I remembered that my cousin be there. The same classroom as I am. What would his reaction would be?

"It would be epic!" I said to myself also remembering that he hates it when I'm around. It's because I'm a lot smarter than him and a lot cuter.

Though I'm from Class C, he thought that he's better than me, but he's wrong. I only did this because of MinHee. I'm not accussing that it's MinHee's fault and I'm notregretting for doing it for MinHee because it helped us to be closer than before. But when my parents knew about that, they told me that I should study hard and to move to in Class A or I would transfer to other school and I didn't want that to happen. So I just obeyed my parents and study hard. It's better moving to Class A than to transfer to other school you know?.

So, waited to be called from outside to get in.. I heared my cue and I'm just about to enter, someone shouted. I clearly know whose voice was that. It was counsin's voice, Ricky. I know this would happen.

Mr.Jang said that I should wait more. I did what I was told and waited.

I heard my cue again to get inside. I entered the room and saw Ricky jaw dropped and say,"Daebak."

*He must be really suprised. But I think he wanted MinHee to be here instead of me. Well..* I thought but smiled.

I got to the front of the class and said, "Annyeonghaseyo. Song TaeRi-imnida." I smiled making all the boys drool and some girls to be jealous, except for Ricky and his group member whose in his own world.

"Miss Song, please sit behind Ricky. Ricky please raise your hand." Mr.Jang said smiling at me.

I saw Ricky raising his hands and I've control my laughter so much because his face was totally epic. His expression was the best. Mixture of longing for MinHee and sadness.

Oh! I totally forgot to tell you, she liked MinHee since when they first saw each other. But apparently, I didn't tell MinHee that her 'bestfriend' was my cousin. I also remembered the time we first met and we're on the rooftop, she told me that she loved ChangHyun. When she told me that, I didn't react that I know her 'bestfriend', I just told her sorry. After that, I quickly called Ricky to just tell him that she loved him. Ricky just went silent and just after a few seconds he said that he also loved MinHee and not to tell her about our relationship being cousins. He also said that I should keep my eyes on MinHee and protect her until he comes back. Well, he came back but he didn't have the courage to talk to her and as for MinHee, she didn't know what Ricky looks like so she had no idea that he came back. I honestly was sad about that. The fact that MinHee didn't recognized him though their bestfriend and that Ricky didn't have the courage. It's really sad.

So, I went behind Ricky to seat on my chair. I whispered to him, "You wished that I'm MinHee right now, don't you?" I smirked but he didn't notice.

He quickly gazes to me and whispered back, "How did you know? Are you some kind of fortune teller?"

"No. It was because it was written all over your face. Hahaha. You should see your face when I just entered the room. It was totally epic!" I almost laughed. Luckily it didn't come out or else, I'll be out.

He quickly looked forward not wanting to start the topic. I did also the same when I saw Jonghyun or simply Changjo. He's having he's own world and I wonder what he's thinking.

Ricky's POV

The transferee entereed the room. "Daebak." I said jaw dropping.

*Why she? I really hoped that it's MinHee instead of her. I hate her!* I thought. *She's more smarter and cuter than me! I really hate her right now!* I added.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Song TaeRi-imnida." She smiled. I knew that all the boys drooled at her except for Changjo whose still in his own world. Even though I didn't look at them I just know the others drooled. It was their habit seeing another queenka.

"Miss Song, please sit behind Ricky. Ricky please raise your hand." Mr. Jang said as I raised my hand.

As she was walking, many thoughts came running through my mind like, "Why not MinHee instead of her?" and "Why is she holding herself from laughing?"

That question really marked my mind. Why is she really keeping herself from laughing? *I need to find out! As soon as she was in her seat.* I thought.

As she was heading to her seat, she whispered to me. "You wished that I'm MinHee right now, don't you?"

I quickly gazed at her and whispered back, "How did you know? Are you some kind of fortune-teller?"

"No. It was because it was written all over your face. Hahaha. You should see your face when I just entered the room. It was totally epic!" She almost laughed.

*Pabo! Why did you react all of the sudden? Pabo!* I thought putting my gaze back to the front.

Narrator's POV

The class went the usual. All of the students are studying hard. As for Changjo, he is still in his own world thinking. *Who does she like?* That question keeps repeating through his mind.

And as for MinHee, she still can't concentrate because of TaeRi being without her. Although she's a bit overreacting, she still can't imagine class without her.

Then it's almost time for lunch!


Okay guys! Didn't expect that? Well.. 

And also sorry for making the characters talk to much.

I can't handle it. xD

Please subscribe and comment for the next update.

Thanks.. :D

- JungHaWoo23 ♥