Lunch Part 1

You Started to Fall for Me!?

Previously

MinHee and TaeRi can't wait for lunch. Especially TaeRi because she's thinking of what will happen and how MinHee will react after she introduced Ricky to her. While MinHee is just thinking whose TaeRi's cousin and what is his personalities.

Meanwhile, Ricky thought of a plan on how he would ditching to met MinHee even though he didn't want to do it. It is because of what he did this morning. But he would definitely meet her again, just not this day again. He wanted to suprise MinHee of his return to her.

And for Changjo, he's now thinking of what Ricky just told him. The question that repeated to his mind about the girl was now gone and replaced of the question, *How will I protect her? And how will I talk to her? I don't have the courage. :(*

Now, it's really time for lunch.


Your POV

*Just a few more minutes left.* I thought as I tap the floor. I just can't wait to see TaeRi again and also to meet his cousin.

*Ring* Finally it's lunch.

As the teacher heads out of the class, I quickly run to the cafeteria to meet them. As I run toward there, I bumped into someone. Someone familiar. Of coarse, I quickly stopped and apologized to him looking from head to toe trying to remember where I saw him.

*Oh! It's him again.* I thought. Before I ask his name, I saw him widened his eyes and run away from me. *What's his problem?*

Again, I immediately ran as he rans away from me to our table in the cafeteria where TaeRi and I would meet with his cousin.

As I enter there, I walk to our table, panting. But when I got there, they're still not there.

"Hmphh! I'm early. Too much excitement!" I said to no one particular. As I said that, I sit there, waiting for them to come. 

I waited only for just about fifteen minutes and then I saw TaeRi coming inside, I think looking for me. When she caught my daze, she hurridly ran to me.

"Anyeong MinHee-ah!" TaeRi said panting a little.

"Why are you so late?! You know, I'm waiting here for about fifteen minutes. I ran here as fast as I could just to see you. But then you're late. YAH! Explain. Now." I said slightly angry at her.

"Mian. The teacher said we need to stay a little bit. We were a bit noisy so teacher said to stay as a punishment. Joengmal mianhae!" She said with a glimpes of sincerity to her eyes.

"It's alright." I said smiling brightly. Then I noticed that she was supposed to be her cousin but her cousin wasn't there. So I asked her immediately.

"TaeRi-ah... Where's your cousin that I'm supposed to meet?"

"Ahh! I think he's on his way here because after the bell rang, he quickly left to the room. I think he's gonna meet someone for a minute."

"Oh..." I said with a hint of sadness.

"Wae? You're excited, aren't you?" She teased me.

"Ani. I'm just curious." I said, convincing her.

"Okay... And by the way. You're gonna meet his whole gang too because he won't agree if he's the only one meeting you." She said.

"And I think it's also why he's not here yet. To tell the others that they're gonna meet you." She added.

"Okay, fine with me." I replied then remembered something again.

"Hey! TaeRi-ah!" I said shouting a bit.

"Waeyo?" She asked a little bit scared.

"Yah, why didn't tell me that you have a cousin here?!"

"Uhmmm.. It's because... Uhmmm.."

"Well?"

"It's because..." She cut herself when she saw someone open the cafeteria door.

"Hey guys!" She said to the five boys coming towards us.

I squint a little bit to see who they are and when I finally saw who they are.

*The Kingkas.* I thought as I look up to TaeRi who is still smiling. 

She then turn her head to me and asked me why I'm looking to her like that.

"You know I don't wanna see them, but why didn't you tell me that your cousin is friends with the kingkas?" I asked her, slightly frowning. I still don't know why I don't want to see them, I just don't. Even I tried to, I still don't have the courage to talk.

"Uhmmm.. I.. Uhmmm" She was cut again by a red-haired boy who looks the youngest among them.

"Anyeong TaeRi-ssi!" He said.

TaeRi grabbed the boy by the wrist to at least five meter away from us looking quite terrifying. Then someone stand infront of me, having my attention.

"Anyeong haseyo." The boy with yellowish hair said to me giving me his eye smile. I couldn't help but smile also. So I replied back,smiling. "Anyeong haseyo. Moon MinHee-imnida."

"Lee ChanHee-imnida. But you can call me Chunji."

"Okay.." I said.

Before he could speak again, someone pushed him of the side. A blond haired guy is now infront of me.

"Anyeong haseyo.. Lee ByungHun-imnida. But call me L.Joe." He said.

"Neh.. Anyeong haseyo.." I smiled.

Then I asked to the both of them, "If by any chance, are you..." I was cut of by the red haired boy, pulling Chunji and L.Joe away from you then turned back to you.

"Mianhae for this two flirtty hyungs of mine." He said.

"Sorry for the wrong greetings. Anyeong haseyo. Choi JongHyun-imnida.. But you can call me Changjo." He said. In some way he greeted me, I feel I'm quite comfortable around him.

"Anyeong haseyo.. Moon MinHee-imnida." I said smiling widely, showing my white teeth.

Then the other two introduced themselves to me.

"Anyeong haseyo. Ahn Daniel-imnida. Niel for short." The boy with big lips said to me.

"Anyeong haseyo. Bang MinSoo-imnida. But call me C.A.P." The boy that is muscular said to me.

After they said their names, I gazed to TaeRi.

"Oh TaeRi-ah." I said.

"Wae?" She said facing me.

"So, who is your cousin among them?" I asked her.

"Well, he's not here." She said.

"He said to Changjo that he has something to do." She added.

I nod in understandment. Then I saw Changjo. I looked at him confused as he thought in his own world.


Changjo's POV

So it's lunch. We had to stay there for a while as a punishment because the teacher said we're too noisy. But Ricky-hyung stormed off to the classroom as fast as he could. I don't know why he's acting like that. Well, I think it's because we're gonna met his cousin's friend.

I was still in my own world when my phone started to vibrate in pocket. Luckily, the teacher isn't here around so I can look who texted me. It was Ricky-hyung.

To: Changjo

From: Ricky-hyung

Anyeong! Meet TaeRi-ah later at the cafeteria with

her friend. The other hyungs are waiting for you

outside to meet with them. But let TaeRi-ah go

first. Follow her after 10 seconds. Kay? I already

told the hyungs, so don't worry. I just have something

to do. And again, don't forget about what I told you

a while ago. Okay? Kay. Anyeong and kamshamnida.

I read. And I thought again what hyung told me.

*Oh! And also. Don't tell her what me real name is. Tell the hyungs to. And protect her from the hyungs especially L.joe-hyung and Chunji-hyung when I'm not there later I might have something to do. Talk to her always too. Thanks.* I recall him saying that.

"Oh, yeah!" I said to myself.

*But how can I?* I thought. How can I really talk to her if I'm afraid to talk to her? And by the word 'afraid', it's not that I'm scared about her, it's because I don't have the courage to. I don't know myself either. There's something about her that I'm drawn to but I don't know what.

Back to the text. I replied then after recalling what hyung told me.

To: Ricky-hyung

From: Changjo

Okay hyung.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, the teacher came back and told us that we can have our lunch. I quickly glanced to TaeRi whose face is really worried then I saw her immediately run to the cafeteria.

As I walk outside, I started counting from 1-10. Then I saw the hyungs waiting for me, bored.

"Mian, hyung. Mr.Jang said me needed to stay longer for our punishment." I said bowing.

"It's okay Changjo-ah. Ricky already told us." C.A.P hyung said to me.

"Now, kaja!" Chunji hyung told us.

"Wait hyung! Before we enter the cafeteria, we need to act cool, okay? That's what Ricky hyung told me." I sait to them.

"Okay."

As we walk in, I quickly saw them there by a table. I looked at TaeRi who is struggling of answering a question. But just then, she quickly looked at us relieved that she have not answered the question. Then I turned my head to her friend. She looking at us a bit frustrated. She then looked at TaeRi then asked a question that she frowned. Then again, I saw TaeRi struggling to answer again so I quickly cut her sentence off.

"Anyeong TaeRi-ssi." I said. She then quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me of away from them. I was a bit scared but I kept that image off.

"YAH! Why did you do that?!" I asked her, slightly shouting but not wanting to hear us.

"Yah! Where's Ricky? Isn't he supposed to be here?!" She asked the same manner I did.

"He said that he's doing something so can't come with us." I said calmly.

"WHAT!? How dare he! When I meet him, I gonna..."

I cut her off by saying, "Yah, I think we should go back there. Chunji-hyung and L.Joe-hyung are already flirting with her."

"Yeah. I think so too." With that, I did fast walking to hyungs and pull them away from her. I then turned my head to her.

 

"Mianhae for this two flirtty hyungs of mine." I said bowing slightly.

"Sorry for the wrong greetings. Anyeong haseyo. Choi JongHyun-imnida.. But you can call me Changjo." I added.

"Anyeong haseyo.. Moon MinHee-imnida." She said smiling widely, showing her teeth.

For being myself, I got back to my own world again while Niel-hyung and C.A.P.-hyung introduced themselves.

*She smiles like an angel.* I thought.

*Why can't I talk to her?*

*How can I protect her from hyungs?* I thought over and over again. I then noticed her looking at me, confused.


Hey guys! How was it? Did you like it?

Well then, comment!And also subscribe.

I'd really apreciate that you're reading this.

And guys, sorry for the super late update.

I've been wanting to update but I still have

writer's block. So yeah. That's all.

And thank you to @Fluffydar and @IchLiebeChangjo

For subscribing.

- JungHaWoo23 ♥