Memories

You Started to Fall for Me!?

Hey guys! I want to inform you that I used "I" instead of  "You" to avoid confusions. :D


Your POV

"*tsup!* I felt it against my cheek as I head towards the door. I turned around to see that ChangHyun besides me. He kissed my cheek!" I thought as I laid in my bed. I remember it like it was yesterday when actually it happened during my kindergarten times.

I headed to the kitchen to get some milk before I sleep.

"I wonder.." I said to myself. Then laughed.

"Oh! It's because he's too friendly and he did that to most of the girls there. Hahaha.. What am I thinking!?" I said again to no one.

Then I got back to sleep.

 

Next Day

So, I woke up and did my usual routine.

I was walking to T.O.P Academy. I was just because I don't wanna let people know that I'm rich and that I'm the daughter of the Kingkas' boss. Well, even though I'm a Queenka, I don't just let people know my real identity. Like, where  I was born and like who's my parents and something like that stuffs.  Even the Kingkas doesn't know. Only my bestfriend knows who really I am.

Okay, back to me. So, I was walking to school still remembering few memories of ChangHyun.He was my bestfriend back then in kindergarten. He was always besided me and protects me when someone tries to bully me. "I wonder where he went?" He left me when we started grade school. After that, I didn't have much news about him.

Memories again came flashing through my mind. And one memory standed-out. It was the time that i get to meet my unexpected bestfriend, Song Tae Ri.

FLASHBACK

I was a transferee in my new school. I didn't know much people yet. So, I just went straight to the classroom even though its a bit hard because I didn't know much to this place also.

As I walk in, I only saw a person. So, I went to her and happily asked, "What's your name?"

"Tae Ri." She bluntly said.

By the way she talked to me, I thought she wasn't friendly- AT ALL! Even though she has this angelic face.

But then she suddenly said,"You're new here right? Wanna have a tour?"

As she said that to me, I can't believe what she have just said. I thought she wasn't friendly and all but actually she is.

I didn't notice that she was waving her hands infront of my face to get my attention. Then she shouted literally that shocked me.

Then she asked again, "Wanna have a tour with me?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered for being shocked but exciting at the same.

So, it was lunch time. Tae Ri toured me to the school. She also said that I should call her 'TaeRi-ah' instead of 'Tae Ri-shi' because she said that it was too formal, and also it makes her feel so old. So I just agreed to her.

After that, she led me to the rooftop.

"Why are we here TaeRi-ah?" I said confused.

"Nothing. I just want you to see this amazing view." She pointed me the sea near our school.

I looked into it. It has a clear blue water. I can only imagine this happening in a movie but it was really beautiful. It was really peaceful and calm.

"Daebak! Its so beautiful!" I said as looking to the sea. "I know right?"

"Yeah.. By the way, how did you know this place? And the teachers know that you know how to get here?" I said as looking to here, concerned.

"I knew this place when my bestfriend left me." She frowned.

"But still, the teachers doesn't know that I knew this place. So please, be quite about it? Arasso?"

She put her index finger to signalling that I shouldn't let anybody know this place.

We both giggled.

"Neh. Arraso." I said as I sarcastically nodding my head.

"But I have more question." I said looking back to the sea.

"What is it?" she also looked back to the sea.

"Why did your bestfriend leave you?" I said without looking to her.

"He had to leave because his parents has expanded their business so they have to move." She said without looking to me also.

But I know she frowned when she said that.

"Mianhae." I said feeling guilty asking her that question.

"It's okay. It's not your fault they had to leave." She said and smiled.

"Can you keep a secret?" She suddenly askes.

"N-Neh." I stuttered.

"He was also my......first love." She frowned then smiled.

"I can feel your pain." I said emotionless.

She looked at me confused then asked,"Waeyo?"

"Because I, myself, got a bestfriend. He's name was ChangHyun. Same as yours, he left me. But I don't know the reason. He was also my first love even though were still kinders back then. But I did move on from him. I got rid away my feelings towards him." I slighlty smiled.

"Mianhae." I looked at her then smiled.

"It's not your fault either. So please don't be sorry."

"O-okay" She stuttered.

There were a long pause before she broke the silence.

"Uhm..MinHee-ah.." She said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You said you had a bestfriend right?"

"Neh. Why did you asked?" I said.

"I was wondering if you could me my bestfriend?" I looked at her then grinned widely.

"Of coarse! I would like it!" I exclaimed.

Then we became bestfriends.

END OF FLASHBACK

Then I thought again, "Is it really unexpected?"

I was still walking. And again, a memory flashed in. It was the time when ChangHyun tried protecting me from bullies using his puppy eyes and his aegyo. Did I forget to tell you that he was really cute and has this puppy eyes that no one can resist of? Well, I just did.

FLASHBACK

Little MinHee was playing in the playground with little Changhyun. They were having so much fun but little Changhyun had to go quickly to the little boys room.

Little ChangHyun quickly ran off leaving Little MinHee by herself.

MinHee was waiting for ChangHyun to come back because she was too afraid to be alone. It was because she was afraid about the bullies around her. But an unexpected thing happened.

While she was waiting, two large girls came closer to her. MinHee knows that that two girls were bullies because they had smurk face on. They went closer and closer but MinHee was just frozen to her place. Then the two girls are now infront of her.

"Oh! Hi there, little girl." They both slightly laughed making MinHee to be afraid more.

"A-Annyeong." She stuttered making the two girls smile.

"Don't worry. We're not here to hurt you."

"J-Jinjja?" MinHee asked.

"Of coarse we won't. We're just her to make you cry." The bully slightly frowned like she was assulting her.

Lucky timing, ChangHyun came to them and tried to do his aegyo to the two girls.

"Please don't make her cry. Bbuing bbuing." He did puppy eyes and aegyo in the same time.

"Awww.. So cute.." ChangHyun smiled as the other bully said.

"But that's not gonna work to us. Mianhae." She added.

"Oh no! Waeyo?" ChangHyun asked feeling scared to what will happen next.

But the two girls ignored his question and looked at each other.

They quickly got closer to them making them more afraid. The two girls tied you to each other's back. Then they told you things that would make you cry. At first you tried not to be affected to what they're saying but suddenly, ChangHyun burst into tears. Making MinHee cry with him. They both didn't stop even though they were gone. They just stopped crying when your nannies untied you. Your nanny made you feel happier. But ChangHyun's nanny failed. Instead of being happy, he cried louder. Making the nanny to bid goodbye to you.

The last time you see him that day was he was still crying while getting into their car. It made you laugh a little to the thought the he was so cute..

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hahaha.. He's even really funny." I said.

I was still walking and was entering the school grounds. Just after I entered the main door, someone tapped my right shoulder that really got me scared. Then I looked at that person.

"Do I know you?" I said.

"Of coarse you do. You silly." He said smiling.


So, Annyeong guys! How do you think about the story?

And who do you think is that person? 

And sorry for being a cliffhanger! >90 degrees bow<

Please DO comment and please DO subscribe..

I would really appreciate it.. :D

Saranghaeyo guys.. 

- JungHaWoo23 ♥