Ohh, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW... So... Surprising!!!!

I'm gonna change the colour of the different POV's from now on because it looks boring all black and white. But when there is a different colour in the POV, then I am speaking in a different language, okie? Red is Chinese, and indigo/purple is english.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JangMi's POV:

Man, this is kinda creepy... I keep on hearing noises and I am walking through a dark alley.... Plese don't be rapists or robbers..... Wait, I don't have anything a robber would go for! Except for my silver and gold-plated friendship necklace that RyeoWook's umma gave me. Maybe I should visit her tomorrow! She would be so happy! As I was thinking these thoughts, a voice suddenly said, "Heyyy thuuurrr gurrl!"OH Mighty God, no.. Please no..... "I wanna make you mine toonight........" Oh . A drunken guy. He creeped up to me and almost pinned me to the wall until I ran. I ran and ran and ran until I reached a dead end. "CRAP!" I cursed in english.He was still far away, but by the looks of it, he was strong, but maybe a few kicks in the head and the groin should do. As he got closer, he also took a knife out. Seeing that sharp object in his hand, gleaming in the moonlight, made my mind totally blank out. God, please send someone to help me! He was now only about two meters away from me. He smirked and said, "Lets see if you wanna run away drom me again, little girl! Because your bosy will be worth a lot!" And he wolf-whistled, "Now, now. This won't hurt as much!" He cackled and inched closer and closer to my face. I felt my knees go weak out of fear, and I did what was left to do. I yelled. "AHHH!!!!!!!!!! ! KILLER!! SOMEBODY HELP! RYEOWOOK?!?!? HEECHUL?!?! KYUHYUN!?!? UWWAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~ H-h-elp!" And I am crying. I am freaking crying. Again. Twice in a day.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

JangMi, stay strong!

But I can't!

Yes, you can! Come on! Yell a little more!

I really can't! I need help, but I am totally blanked out! I-I-I c-can't t-think!

Stop crying! Now!

I'll try..

That's a good girl. 

Pfft.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

RyeoWook's Pov:

We were still stalking following her. Then I heard a scream. JANGMI! Oh, gosh! She is screaming so loud! She only does that when she's frightened because she's screamin' like a little girl... >.>

"Who was that? Was that JangMi?" Teukie hyung asked when he heard her scream.

"Ne, hyung! Lets go find her!" I took off running. Man, I haven't ran this much before! I wonder what happened to her... Her screams are gone! What if she.... died?

"AHHH! HELP! PLEEEEAAASE!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Yes! She is alive! 

"Okie, guys! Lets move and see whats the problem!" I said to them. They started splitting out. I started heading towards the direction of the scream. Wait, I just saw something. I think that's ....JANGMI! There is a guy facing her with a knife at hand! OH, NO... Then my brain did the stupidest thing.

"Yah! Put that knife down!" I yelled. WOW, never knew I had the guts to do that... He turned to look at me. Okie, now I was scared!

"And who are you? Her boyfriend?" He sneered back at me standing and slowly walking towards me. 

"No! I'm her best friend, so leave her be!" Man, I have a lot of guts when I am scared.. Stupid brain! But it's all for JangMi. i hope she'll forgive me...

"Oh, is that so? But her body is too priceless! Imagine all the money that I would make by taking out her body parts or selling her?" Oh, no he didn't!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeeTeuk's POV: 

I am listening to Wookie fight. This is not good. NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD..... He's slowly going to RyeoWook.. I must do something!! I am the leader and is responsible for his actions! I motioned for the boys to not follow me and to be quiet. Yea, they followed me. Except for Wookie. I jumped out and said," Get away from him, you ugly dirty brat! And put your knife down! Let us settle this verbally?" Well, the last one came out as a question... ^-^;;

"Oh, and who are you?" He snarled at me. Oho, NO ONE talks to me that way!

"Uhmm, excuse me sir, but do not talk to me that way. You do not know me, and I do not know you!" I said, with my temper rising with each word.

"Does it look like I care? Are you her boyfriend, then?" He asked. I wish...

"N-no! I am responsible for these two because I am older! Now. Put. Your. Knife. Down!!" I said again, with my anger about to explode.

"Make me." He lunged forward to attack both Ryeowook and me, because I now was standing infront of him as a shield. I waited for the pain to come and slice through me, but instead, I felt a push and heard a piercing scream saying, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I hit the ground, and so did RyeoWook. I hit my head. Ugh. The pain. I looke at RyeoWook and he was knocked out. Oops. I landed on top of him, hehehe.. ^^ I looked at who screamed, and I saw JangMi on the floor, with her eyes open in shock and she is clutching her stomach! I saw blood and... the knife. The creeper ran away, laughing like a maniac. Oh, I am going to hunt him down!

"Urrrrrrrrrrrrrgggh..... Oppa... Are..... You.... Okie.....?' I heard JangMi groan and sputter out. Hearing her like this, it hurt! I got up, and flipped her onto her back.I gasped in what I saw. The knife is buried inside her! God, i need to call 119!! My phone... My phone... Come on, don't fail me now! I fumbled for the keys, and hit those lifesaving numbers. Ring, ring, ring!

"Hello, the 119 operator here. What is your emergeny?" The operator asked.

"My emergency is that my friend just got stabbed by a random person, and my other friend is knocked out, unconscious! HELP!" I figured it was best not to say that I was Super Junior's LeeTeuk....

"Okay, sir! Where are your whereabouts right now?"

"I am in a dark alley, on xxxxxxxxxx street! Please hurry! She's dying! The knife is buried into her stomach!"

"Yes, sir! Help will be on the way shortly." One minute later, I heard the wailing sirens of the ambulance and Police.

I ran to the Police, andshouted,"Sirs! Over here! The girl is dying! There is a knife buried into her! HELP!"

The Police told the ambulance people to go take her, and I would have followed them, but the Police cam e up adn held my shoulder!

"Are you the person who called 119?" They asked. No, durr!!

"N-ne, sir!"

"Hmm.. You look familiar.... Are you famous or something?" Oh, no... Should I tell him, or.....?

"Heh, o-of c-course not!" Okie, I am gonna admit, it's not everyday that the Police randomly goes up to you and asks if you are famous.

One Police person stepped up to me and inspected me closely." No way! You are SuJu's LeeTeuk!" I looked down and bit my lip. Why would they wanna know?

"Uhh, please don't tell anybody! I don't want anybody asking for autographs or screaming at me right now... " i said uncertainly. Well, you never know!

"Meh, we won't tell!" The Police officers said and winked at me. Umm... Eeew? The ambulance people finally came out of the alley, and I saw their worries expressions.

"What's wrong?" I asked, full of worry. Please don't tell me she's dead...

"She has the knife buried REALLY deep inside her, sir. We don't know for sure if she will make it or not. She will undergo surgery immediatly."

"Yes, sir. Whatever it takes to keep her alive." I sighed. They walked away and rode off to the hospital with Wookie and Jangmi.

"Get in the car, sir. We'll drive you to the hospital." the Police said.

"Yes, sir." And I got into the car. We drove really fast, and in the matter of minutes, we arrived at the hospital. I busted out of the car, and ran to the emergency room. She had to be there!