Why Didn't You Even Mention Me Once? & Miina Umma

WOW... So... Surprising!!!!

JangMi's POV:

Omona!~~ The Han River is sooooo beautiful and pretty!! I must take a picture and send it to my friends back at the states! I miss them already... T^T I sat on the ground, admiring the view, when suddenly I hear someone that was fairly close to me shout, "HYUUUUUUNG!!!!!!!!!! This place is soooooo pretty!!!!! We should go here much more often when we have no schedules!" 

I looked around confused. Who said that? The only peope here other than me are those guys, so I chose to ignore them. I have one rule for new people. If you don't come up to me and try to start a conversation, I will just ignore you. They didn't seem to notice me, so guess what? No paying attention to them!

It was dark already, and I was wearing a dark black outfit, with some black shades and my shoes were black converses. It's not my fault that I like black! Well, it is my third-fave colour next to yellow and sapphire blue~~ I layed down, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the moment. The sound of the gently lapping water, and the semi-busy streets were quite relaxing. I missed the sound of Seoul~

As I was layind down, somebody kicked my head! "Yeoooooowwwwwccchhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed, making the person walk backwards, nearly kicking my head, again.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HeeChul's POV:

I was walking, enjoying the view with Hannie when I felt my foot kick something.

"Yeoooooowwwwwccchhh!!!!!!!!" The thing screamed. I tok a step back in fear and shock.

"Hyung, w-what was that?" Hannie asked.

"It was me, idiot! Watch where you are going the next time! Sheesh, you almost gave me a concussion! You kicked my head like a freakin' football!" The voice said. Where did that voice come from? I can't see anybody!

"YAH! It was me, not him! Don't blame the innocent, brat! And what were you doing laying down on the floor, huh?" I said exploding with anger. Hannie shouldn't get scolded because of me!

"Uh, I was enjoying the sound of the Han River and the view at the same time! Me and my best friend used to do that, and I missed him so....... yeah."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

RyeoWook's POV:

I heard HeeChul hyung bickering with someone -a girl I think- and decide not to step in until I heard this part of the convo:

"---------------------------------------------------------------------And what were you doing laying down on the floor, huh?" I heard HeeChullie hyung say. The voice answered,

"Uh, I was enjoying the sound of the Han River and the view at the same time! Me and my best friend used to do that, and I missed him.......yeah." OMO! Is that Jangmi, AGAIN?!?!? Man, she is popping out in my life already two times since she got here!

"JANGMI!!!!!~~~ Where are you? I hear you, but I can't see you! It's Wookie!!!!!" I said happily. Well, I miss her too! ^_^

I heard a gasp and she said, "I'm right here, Wook oppa!" She suddenly poofed out of nowhere right below me! I looked at her outfit, and she was wearing black all the way. No wonder I couldn't see her!

I saw my other hyung-duel looking at me like, "WTF?!?! Who is he talking to?"

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

LeeTeuk's POV:

Who in the world is my little eternal magnae talking to?!?! First HeeChul, then my little baby?

"Ummmm... Wookie? Who are you talking to? Are you talking to yourself?" I finally asked with deep concern.

"Andwae, hyung! I was talking to JangMi, my friend that just came back from the states!" He replied. He shoved a girl infront of him. It took me a while to actually see her. She was just wearing all black! After my eyes adjusted, I saw that she was a hot and y and hopefully single beautiful young girl. Aish, LeeTeuk! DO NOT judge a book by its cover! She could be mean, for all I know!

(((((((())))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((())

But she's Wookie's friend, so she is probably not, knowing Wookie.

Aish! I know, conscience! But she's too young!

Age is just a number! Remember that, LeeTeuk!

Argh! I know that, will you shut up, me?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALALALA DODODODODODO HUMDEEDUMDEEDUMDEEDUM!!!

NEVER MIND! I'll just ignore you, me!

Try too. I wanna see you try to ignore yourself and your haert, and your-

I see your point, I see your point! And what do you mean by ignoring myself and my heart? Pfft, this is NOT love at first sight!

Maybe it is, maye it is. I shall shut up now, and let you think about what I -or is it you or we?- said. Bye-bye! Chat with you -or I ot us- soon!

Thank you for leaving me alone, me!

Your welcome!

I thought you -we, I- said that you would shut up and let me thimk?!?!

Oh, yeah! But you gave me a compliment, so......... ^-^;; Couldn't stand not aknowledging it!

Whatever. Now go away.

FINE!

))))))))))))))((((((((((((((

 Geez, my brain is weird!

"Ummm...... hyung? I think you are scaring JangMi off by gaping and frowing at her. Are you having anothe mind conversation with yourself?" He whispered the last sentence to me. I nodded and said, "JangMi-ssi, mianhae! Did I scare you?"

"Aniya, sunbae-nim! You can speak informally to me, since Wook oppa told me about you already! So call me MiMi or Mi or JangMi-ah!" sh esaid back at me enthusiastically. Man, she's soooo cute!!!

Wait, did she said that Wook told her about me when I was spacing out? Oh darn! I must have been spaced out for quite a time!

!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1

3rd Person's POV:

The boys soon also saw RyeoWook holding the half-frightened Jangmi.

"Uwwaaa~~ Its that girl from the store!" SungMin and Kyu both exclaimed.

"Ohh, Wookie! You never told us that you had such a beautiful girlfirend!" ShinDong and KangIn exclaimed, pretty amazed by Jangmi's looks.

"N-n-not m-my b-b-b-boyf-friend!" JangMi stuttered.

"Bwoh? Then who are you?" YeSung asked

"I am his best friend, JangMi!" She replied.

"Who's JangMi? He never mentioned you in these past two years! Are you really his best friend, or are you making it up?" KangIn questioned.

';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';

JangMi's POV:

"Who's JangMi? He never mentioned you in these past two years! Are you really his best friend, or are you making it up?" This strong-looking, slightly chubby boy asked. WOW. That hurt. He never mentioned me in anything?

"R-r-really?" I said, my voice shaking. I turned to RyeoWook," You really never mentioned me even ONCE?!' My voice was starting to rise. "I told everybody about you, how a nice friend you are! And now I come back knowing that you haven't even said a single word about me?!?!? Did you even miss me? Did you even think about me?!?!" My voice was almost yelling now, and I was almost crying, How could he? I thought we were BEST FRIENDS

"JangMi...." He said softly with sorrow in his eyes. Pah! Too late! I was already BURNING with hatred.

"JANGMI WHAT, HUH? You know what? Just forget about it. Forget that I was back, and forget my presence, since that was normal to you. So why change the habit? I can just go, I have a free ticket to go anywhere because of my studies, I really souldn't have come home. I came back early because I missed you, and now I guess you didn't!" I spat at him.

"JangMi, wait!" He said and grabbed my arm. I flinched and tugged my arm lightly. He didn't let go. Humph, he must have gotten ALOT stronger than before!

I twirled around, and yanked my arm out of his grip. I stared at him with pitiful and angry eyes, then I ran. I didn't care where I ran to, but I ran.

"Wait, JangMi! I'm so sorry! Please don't go! Please....." I heard his voice fading away. Great. I came back here, cut my studies a bit early just to see him. He could've at lest told them that he used to go to the Han River everyday with me! I know I was acting selfish, but after all I had done just to get here and see his smiling face? I had literally fought to come back here, because I thought he would be sad. Before he went into that band, he was so kind, always thinking about each me or himself, never wanting to join the other people playing. I was like and umma to him. Now I guess he doesn't need me. Huh, so this is how it feels when an umma sees their children leaving for college, or getting married, realizing that they don't need them anymore.

I looked up and stopped from running. I was at a beautiful park. It had also had so many memories of me and him. I went up to a swing and sat there, letting my tears flow.

"Noona?" A cute voice asked,"Why are you crying?" I looked up to see an adorable little boy standing next to me with a curious face.

"Noona is sad. Noona's friend forgot about her when she left, and now he doesn't need me anymore." I answered with a sigh.

"Noona, umma said to accompany you and play with you because you looked lonely and sad. Lets play! I wanna make you feel better! ^.^" Daw, how cute!!

"Ah, okie! What is your name, dear?" I asked.

"My name is Kim JaeYounmin!! Noona, what is yours?"

"My name is JangMi. You can just call me noona or MiMi Noona, or whatever you want to call me, okie? Can I call you Younminnie? Or Minnie? Or Min?" I asked and answered.

"Noona! Too many questions! You can just call me Min! Can I call you Yueppeo Noona?" Aww.... Am I really pretty? I don't think so, though... Well, he is very young!

"Why would you call Noona that?"

"Because Noona Neumo Yueppeo~~~"

"Aigoo, so cute!"

"Yueppeo Noona, push me on the swing!'

"Aish, okie! Lets play!~~"

/././././././././././././././././././././././././././

3rd Person POV:

As JangMi played with the cute JaeYounmin, they did not notice at all that RyeoWook had followed them, along with the members. They were sitting at random parts of the park, and since it was kinda dark, they weren't even noticed by crazy fangirls.

"Looks like I'll have to get our friendship back" RyeoWook sighed. They -well he- heard everything. Now JangMi was happily playing with JaeYounmin. She always had a thing with kids. They just loved her.

"Yah, Wook! How much longer do we have to stalk them, or her?" HeeChul asked impatiently.

"Wait. We'll follow her to her house, see where she lives, surprise her on the next day, talk her through about us and why I didn't speak of her, and then everything will be fine!" RyeoWook responded.

"Aish, fine."

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

JangMi's POV:

We had soooo much fun! But I can't help feeling like somebody is following me. Ugh. 

"Come on, Min! Lets go and meet your umma! It's getting dark, so your umma is probably looking for you in the park! After all, this park is pretty big!"

"Okie, MiMi Noona!~~" I had stopped him from calling me 'Yueppeo Noona'. It sounded kind of weird....

"Tell me, who is your umma?" I asked.

"This is my umma!" And he pointed to a pretty petite woman in early thirties.

"Ah, JaeYounmin! Did you have a good time with this noona?"

"Ne, umma!" JaeYounmin's umma turned towards me.

"Aigoo~~ I saw you on the swingset looking lonely and depressed, so I sent JaeYounmin over to help you feel better! He didn't bother you, did he?"

"Aniya, of course not, miss!"

"Aiyaa~~ Such lovely manners from such a pretty young girl! And you can call me Miina Umma, dear!! none of that 'miss' business, okie?"

"N-ne, Miina Umma!!"

"Aigoo, what was your name again?"

"JangMi, miina umma. My name is JangMi."

"Kyeopta! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! Why were you so sad, dear?"

"Ohh, just one of my friends forgot about me when I was overseas, and I felt sad because I am his best friend."

"A boy or a girl, honey?"

"A boy. BUT HE WAS NOT MY BOYFRIEND."

"Oh, okay dear! If you have anymore troubles, call me! Here's my number!" She quickly scribbled down some numbers onto a radom slip of paper. "Well, it's best to get going! It's already so dark!"

"Ah, ne, umma!" I responded, now noticing that it was already a bit dark. We said our byes and parted. As i was walking home to my dorm, I kept on hearing weird noises and voices......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNYEONG! Pumpkin_Minnie here! It's Thanksgiving break, and i haven't uppied a lot, so an extra long one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!