"Friendly" Conversation

WOW... So... Surprising!!!!

HeeChul's POV:

Geez, is this girl a loner or what? She doesn't even know the King of Hallyu, SUPER JUNIOR?!?!?!?!? Gosh, I wonder why Wookie has JangMi as a friend...~__~

I made a face to Ryeowook and he was just as surprised.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

JangMi's POV:

Super Junior??? Who the hell are they?

"Stop giving me those weird looks and just tell me who the hell is in Super Junior?" Psh, these WEIRDOS....

"JangMi, Super Junior is the King of Hallyu and the, like, BEST KPOP BAND. Just so you know....." HeeChul said to me annoyed.

" And just so you know, little girl, NOBODY I repeat NOBODY speaks to the great HeeNim like that!! " Then HeeChul made an angry face.... What a bipolar dude... -__-''''

#################################################

RyeoWook's POV:

Wait, WHUT?!?!?!??!?! Little MiMi doesn't know who Super Junior is?? Man, what did she do in the states that made her so ignorant of her own country's music?!?!?

"Psh, I have never heard of Super Junior, excuse me, but I have heard of the band BigBand, JYJ, Boyfriend, and EXO!!!!" She snapped at us. 

"Girl, you better shut yo mouth before I slap you!!!" An angry Heenim said. Ugh... I should put a stop to this, or she will get hurt. But before I could, JangMi had to have a comeback...

"Well, you'd better not slap me because I am not the transgender guy! I mean, those locks of hair TOTALLY doesn't fit you! It's sooo drab!!" WOW. 3...2...1...:

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU LITTLE IGNORANT B@#$!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A FREAKING TRANS!!! JUST BECAUSE I AM PRETTY DOES NOT MEAN I AM A GIRL!! SO YOU'D BETTER SHUT THAT PRETTY MOUTH OF YOURS! Oh, and do my locks really look bad? Ugh, I am totally blaming my hairdresser! I told her that this hairstyle is NOT worthy of HeeChul!!!!"

"Break it up, guys! JangMi, I am sooo glad to have you back! Now, HeeChul hyung, lets go back to the dorm, we have a schedule! Kyu, Min hyung, lets go! Aja! I just recieved atext from Teukkie hyung that manager hyung called ameeting, to! So lets go, go, go!!!!!!!"

I shouted. Hehehe, I really did recieve a text from Teukkie hyung, but he was just wondering where we were..... ^8^ 

"Ohh, okie! Bye Wookie! It was nice seeing you again!!! Oh, and you guys too, KyuHyun and SungMin sunbae-nim!" She replied bubbly as ever.

"Yah ! What about me?!?!" HeeChul hyung said angrily to her.

"Ohh, I forgot! Bye HeeChul AHJUSSI!!!!!!^-^" She replied with a smirk.

"What did you call me-Ump!- Wook!-Ump!" I clamped his mouth shut and dragged him back into the car, mouthing "Mianhaeyo" to JangMi.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JangMi's POV:

Kekeke, HeeChul is an ahjussi, right? I mean, come on! I am barely 18 and he is like 24! wookie is 29, and Kyuhyun sunbae-nim is my the same age as me! SungMin sunbae-nim looks around 20-21 years old. I wonder when they will let me call them oppa like Wookie  ^___^

Well, I guess I am done with this store! I just want to get out before I get into another verbal fight... I always win verbal fights, though!! ^^ I am the best debater and talker! But that HeeChul guy was really rude.. and bipolar.... But he was the funnest (is that even a word??) person that I have ever verbally fought with, so I didn't hurt him. Or else I would have gone Tae-Kwon-Do JangMi on him. 

I guess i could walk back to the Han River! It is so nice, and the view is also beautiful! Plus, I have so many memories with Wookie there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Leeteuk's POV:

Well, I wonder where Wookie went....... (Haha, I just used alliteration!! xD) 

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're home!!!!" Well that answers my question I guess... 

"Oh, hi guys! You came home early!" I replied

"BWOH?!?!!? Early? I thought we had a meeting with manager hyung?" HeeChul asked. What? A meeting with manager hyung?

"Yeah, Wookie told us that you texted him about it and that we have schedule or something!" Little Maknae added with a smirk. What???

"What? I never sent a message to Wookie saying that! I just asked where he was!" I said defiantly. 

"WHAT?!?!? WOOKIE LIED?!?!? COME BACK HERE, ETERNAL MAKNAE, I WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!" HeeChul said to poor little Ryeowook. *sigh*

"Hey guys, break it up now! Since you came home so early, lets go to the Han River and relax!" I suggested.

"The Han River?" Wookie asked, "YAY!! Lets go! I haven't been ther in, like, forever!"

"Well, lets get into the car and go, go, go!" I replied. Soon all 13 members were in a car, we set off. We would only be ther for a couple of hours, but hey! It counts as a mini-vacation, right? It is so relaxing there!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi, guys! ^8^ I am sneaking onto my PC to update for you guys who subscribed! I hope you like it!! If you do really like it, please subscribe and comment! Kamsamhabnida!!! *bows and leaves*