ANNIVERSARY~! [part 2]

Is love eternal?

 


 
*Dongwoon's POV*
"..Oh my.." i started to cry tears of joy. Gikwang hugged me while smiling at me. Everyone was there! All of our friends, family and even our manager! 
"i'm glad you like it. I wanted us to remember this day for the rest of our life."
Gikwang slipped his fingers in between mine. We walked down to the middle of the room where there was a cute 3 stack cake. On top, there was 2 edible characters of me and Gikwang holding hands. I smiled.
 
*No One's POV*
Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Doojoon were standing either side of the cake. 
"yaay~ you finally came! I thought i was NEVER going to get some cake!" yoseob pouted while we all laughed. 
"Here," Doojoon and Junhyung passed the cake knife over to Gikwang and Dongwoon."We love you guys. We hope you stay together and stay happy" 
Yoseob and Hyunseung nodded together giving a thumbs up to the GiWoon couple. They cut the cake together and fed each other while people took pictures.
"MEE~ feed me now, You had your bite!" Gikwang laughed and fed yoseob some cake.
"YAH! You nearly bit my hand off!" 
"YAH~! i wanna be fed some cake as well~" whined Hyunseung.
"you want some cake?!" Junhyung said pretending to be mad. "here!" he threw some cake at Hyunseung's face.
Hyunseung was shocked at first, then he his face. "SO DELICIOUS!!" he said with sparkling eyes. Yoseob bounced over and Hyunseung's face.
"Yoseo~that tickles" hyunseung said while blushing.
"Yah! come on guys, it's the couples day, not yours!" exclaimed Doojoon.
"Mianhaeyo...let's all feed them cake instead~!" shouted the hyper Hyunseung.
Dongwoon looked at Gikwang.
"i thought i was going to throw up because of alcohol, not cake." Gikwang laughed and punched Dongwoon lightly on the stomach.
[everyone fed Gikwang and Dongwoon cake until Dongwoon apologised saying he felt a bit sick. The GiWoon couple said their thankyou's and goodbye's and set off in the range rover that Junhyung kindly hired out for them]
"where are we going?" asked Dongwoon.
"you'll see.." replied Gikwang who was trying to concentrate on driving.
"i love surprises~.." Dongwoon said before falling asleep.
 
*Gikwang's POV*
I hate having to wake him up, he looks soo cute~!! i could just let him sleep but i want to do this so i have to wake him up. Aaah~arraso, i'll get to see his cute sleeping face later.
"Dongwoonie, we're here~" i said while lightly shaking his shoulder. He was still asleep. I tried force, he was still asleep. Well, there's only one thing that always works.
I leaned in and kissed Dongwoon on his soft lips.
Dongwoon woke up straight away and smiled while kissing me.
"we're here." I said smiling brightly at Dongwoon.
"yepp~" Dongwoon smiled and got out of the car."urm..where exactly is 'here'?"
"kekeke~ we're at the beach" i said, turning Dongwoon around to face the beach.
"ohhhh~ahaha, let's go!" he grabbed my hand and we ran all the way to the shore. We removed our pants and boxers, LOL Mianhae [they didn't really >.<] we removed our jackets, shoes and socks. We went in the water until it reached our knees.
 
*No One's POV*
Gikwang and Dongwoon messed around, completely soaking one another's clothes. Gikwang placed his hand in Dongwoon's and pulled out something from his pocket. He knelt down on one knee and opened the little blue box with a gold ring inside. Dongwoon had glistening drops of water running down his face.
"Son Dongwoon, Will you marry me?" he said smiling through his tears.
Dongwoon also knelt down on one knee and opened a little blue box with a ring inside.
"Lee Gikwang, will you marry me?" they both laughed at how silly they probably looked.
"You can't answer a proposal WITH a proposal!" Gikwang pouted.
"who said? I think you know i meant yes." Dongwoon removed the ring from the box and placed it carefully on Gikwang's finger. Gikwang copied and held Dongwoon's face in his hands. They locked lips and hugged in a tight embrace. Gikwang started making the maknae smile. Gikwang then started to push Dongwoon away. 
"what?" Dongwoon asked bewildered.
"i tried to say my legs hurt." Dongwoon looked down and realised they were kneeling in the water. 
"aish! Sorry! Let's get going?" Dongwoon said.
"yeah, let's go home." Gikwang smiled.
They walked away from the sea with the moon rising behind slowly them. The only thing that mattered to them, at this moment, was that they had each other, and their rings.
"...my feet hurt." complained Gikwang. 
"aish, we left our shoes.." Dongwoon said and carried Gikwang bridal style.
"BAKA! Put me down! What if someone sees?!"
"so you don't mind someone seeing us snogging, but me carrying you is a problem?" Dongwoon smirked.
"YES! It's embarrassing! I..i feel like a girl." Gikwang sighed.
"ah! I see, sorry" Dongwoon said."how's this?"he lifted Gikwang and flung him over his shoulder.
"MAKNAE! This is worse! Put me down~!" Gikwang said while lightly smacking Dongwoon's back.
"la la la~~ i can't hear you~" Dongwoon teased.
They argued and laughed until they got to the car and drove off home. Isn't that what couples do? Have their moment, loose the moment and retrieve it again? There are no shortcuts to any place worth going, someone's heart is one of them.