One day left..

Is love eternal?

*Gikwang's POV*

Okay. I have booked the place, ordered the cake AND i even bought the rings! woonie is going to be so proud of me~ It's going to be the best day of my life ~.~ 

*No One's POV*

"LEE GIKWANG!! DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO CALL YOU AGAIN!" shouted hyunseung-umma.

"I'M COMING UMMA!" Gikwang shouted back.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME YOUNG MAN!! Junhyung, tell your son not to be so rude." sobbed Hyunseung-umma.

"GIKWANG, LISTEN TO YOUR UMMA." Junhyung carried on reading a fanfiction about him and hyunseung.

"Gimme that!" Hyunseung snatched the Ipad off Junhyung. He blushed light pink and walked off reading the fanfiction. Junhyung smirked and followed him into their bedroom.

"..Umma? I'm sorry, i'm down now, what did you want me for?.." Seungie-umma wasn't there. the lights were off and Gikwang was about to run up when his mouth was covered by someone behind him. His eyes widened as he tried to scream. The person was strong. He stomped on the persons' foot and they loosened their grip on Gikwang as they were focusing on the pain. Gikwang flung the person on the coutch and held them down, realising it was TOP-Hyung.

"T..TOP?! What the man?! You nearly gave me a panic attack!"

"aha sorryyy, you know i love to mess around, you're all to easy to fool~"TOP laughed.

just then Dongwoon walked in to see Gikwang on top of top (LOL)

He froze and removed his shoes and stiffly ran to his room.

"Dongwoon!!" *SLAM!*