ANNIVERSARY~!

Is love eternal?

 

*Gikwang's POV*
 
I woke up feeling cold, then realised i hadn't got any blanket on. Dongwoon had chucked the blanket on the floor. I shook my head smiling at the boy sleeping next to me taking up most of the bed. I slowly moved over and snuggled with him. Dongwoon suddenly hugged me tightly and lifted my chin up so i was looking at him.
 
"happy anniversary my Gikwang." he kissed my nose lightly. I blushed an covered my face in my hands.
"thank you Dongwoonie, and happy anniversary to you too." i hugged him a bit too tight, causing my maknae to make choking noises. We both laughed and stayed close together until noon.
 
"Dongwoonie, let's get ready now. We have to be there at 3 o'clock!"
"oh..okay."
"...that means "get up Dongwoon" not just "i'm telling you for no reason"."
"sorry, i'm going to get ready now."
 
*No One's POV*
[they got ready, had breakfast, etc. They took a taxi to the restaurant.]
Dongwoon stepped out first and held the door open for Gikwang.
"Ladies first." he said while bowing slightly.
"FAIL! You got out first 'lady'." Gikwang smirked.
Dongwoon face-palmed himself on his forehead. They laughed and walked in the restaurant together, hand in hand. 
"Welcome~ where would you like to sit?"beamed the women at the door.
"i made a booking for an anniversary ceremony." Gikwang smiled back.
"oh...it's your anniversary? Cute~! But...aren't you guys a bit young?"
"love has no age limit." Dongwoon replied smiling at Gikwang.
"keke~ true! Follow me please." 'smiley women' led Dongwoon and Gikwang into the classy hall.