One day left.. [part 3]

Is love eternal?

Author's note: i found this chapter hard to write because it's some parts are quite personal since it's happened to me. I hope it's okay... >.<

 
*Dongwoon's POV* 
I ran out of the dorm unsuccessfully wiping away the salty water escaping my eyes. Why?! I thought we has a strong connection! Our star signs match, our bodies are meant for each other and he completes me. No one else has made me feel like he does. I can't face anyone at the moment, i'll probably only become a crying mess. I don't even know what upsets me the most. The fact that i saw him cheating on me, or the fact that our anniversary is tomorrow. ing fate. I wish i would just die now, there's nothing left for me now.i can't escape him either, he's in the same ing boy band as me! , no one's going to swap rooms with me, what was i thinking?!? Doojoon and Yoseob are dating, Junhyung and  Hyunseung are dating and they share rooms!
..to be honest, i still want to share a room with Kiki..and i really love him, i even told him that, but he hurt me so much.
WHAT IS THE POINT IN CHEATING?!
you either choose one or the other, you can't have both! *deep sigh* A walk in the park will help..maybe.
 

*Gikwang's POV*

Stupid Dongwoon, always going with what he sees instead of listening to reason! But...it is mainly my fault. I mean, i didn't have to attack TOP like that..but he scared me! Uuggg..STOP CRYING YOU BAKA!! I can't believe Dongwoon broke up with me so easily..and coldly. It's even our anniversary tommorow! Fate... It has to be fate. I'm going to find Dongwoon and sort this out. I haven't been going out with him for nearly a year for nothing. We were meant to be together. I really love him. I think i have a rough idea where he is.. He can't be with Doojooon hyung because he's on a school trip for a week with Yoseob.

I rushed out of the house grabbing my house keys and iPhone. 

Please be there, please wait for me. I'll always be waiting for you, always. I will be more careful with my actions, i promise. You are the only one for me.

*No One's POV*

Gikwang struggled to get his breathing pattern back to normal. He was shaking because of how cold it was, it was the end of autumn after all.

"! Why didn't i think to bring a jacket at least?!"

He was walking through the park noticing all the couples walking by happily. He looked at the ground and walked a little faster. He was praying that Dongwoon would be at his favourite place. He was.

"YAH!! DONGWOON!" he shouted while running over to the boy sitting on the bench. Dongwoon turned around.

"just listen, okay? What you saw must've looked bad BUT i swear it wasn't on purpose! TOP scared me in the dark and automatically i attacked him thinking it was a robber or something. He was smiling when you walked in because he was remembering all the times before when he has scared me. I DON'T WANT OR NEED ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU DONGWOON! YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE ME FEEL THIS AMOUNT OF LOVE AND PAIN! I would never cheat on you." Gikwang didn't even try to keep the tears,, they had been held back for too long.

"...BAKA! You could have explained this to me earlier! Not once have you ever said you love me before!" Dongwoon let his tears fall as well. "I never wanted to end what i had with you. It was the hardest thing i've done in my life."

"Dongwoon, will you be my boyfriend again?"Gikwang said with tear stains on his cheeks. Another tear escaped his right eye.

"Gikwang, i would kill myself if i wasn't with you. I love you." Dongwoon kissed the tear that was slowly rolling down his boyfriend's cheek.

"I love you." Gikwang wiped Dongwoon's tears away as Dongwoon wiped Gikwang's away. The two enbraced, holding each other tightly. They walked home slowly, hand in hand, with a heart that knew it's purpose.