KiWoon~

Is love eternal?

Gikwang and Dongwoon sat on the rooftop of their school building during lunch break.

They attended a k-pop boys school so their lessons were mainly dance and singing.

 

 

"what are you getting to celebrate our anniversary?" Dongwoon asked Gikwang. He sighed and replied,

"i don't know"

"A-PINK!" 

"SHUT UP!!"

"MAKE ME HYUNG!~" 

Gikwang tackled Dongwoon to the floor and sat on his stomache. He held both of Dongwoon's hands above his head with one hand and the other covered his mouth. 

"MFMFRGMF!!"

"what was that sorry Dongwoonie? I couldn't quite catch the last word."  Gikwang said, smirking.

Dongwoon gave up which wasn't like him. Gikwang let go of Dongwoon and asked his if he was okay.

Dongwoon pounced on Gikwang and pinned his wrists down n either side. He moved his face closer to gikwang's. He was tempted to kiss him but he resisted. 

"the last word, kiki, was eternal." he was now free to kiss him. He gave his future wife a hot kiss.

Panting, Gikwang managed to ask, "w-what do you mean, e-eternal?"

"You'll find out in 2 days time kiki! Don't dissapoint me with the preperations for our anniversary, i always make our birthdays and dates memorable~ i'll be looking forward to it" Dongwoon smiled warmly at his boyfriend. He kissed his forehead lightly and walked to his next lesson.

Gikwang watched his lover walk off with sparkling eyes until he turned the corner. He snapped back to the harsh reality.

great. No pressure. If i ruin our anniversary, Dongwoon is going to think i don't care about our relationship because he puts his all into making a special day a memorable one.

If he can do it, I can do it.