It Can't be if it's not you

Broken Inside

A/N: I am very very Very sorry for posting this late. My sister had her debutante’s ball so we were kinda busy about the preps and stuff (and I was the MC so i was really stressed)
And the sad part, my tablet hanged and all my updates were there.. so I had to redo this chapter from ground up T_T then there were those busy work schedule and activities that required my brain cells.. i think I fried my brain cells such that i was unable to update till now.

Anyway.. enjoy a kyuwook chapter before I end this.

btw unbeta'd so forgive the mistakes.. I wrote this during lunch break
---


 

 

It was all a colourful bliss for Ryeowook as he started preparations for his wedding. The Cho family had thrown an extravagant engagement party to announce the forthcoming union of their precious son, Kyuhyun, to Ryeowook and in a matter of months, they’ll tie the knot. They were choosing the wedding hall, reception, tuxedos to wear and a lot more stuff for their wedding.

 

“Kyu, should we both wear white tuxedos?” Ryeowook asked as he flipped through the pages of a wedding magazine and Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around the older’s waist then gave him a quick kiss on the temple.

 

“It would be lovely if we wear complimentary tux don’t you think?” Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook nodded.

 

“I already asked local designers for sketches. They will send their sketches in a couple of weeks, then we can choose.” Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook smiled.

 

“Can we get one for Jongwoon hyung as well? He’ll look great in a black suit.” Ryeowook muttered and Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“Of course.” Kyuhyun said then called for Donghyun.

 

“Yes youngmaster?” Donghyun bowed at the two.

 

“Call Jongwoon hyung and tell him that we’ll take care of his suit for the wedding. As our Bestman, he also deserves Korea’s best suit.” Kyuhyun said and Dinghyun nodded before leaving.

 

“It will be perfect Kyu.” Ryeowook said as he hugged the younger and breathed in his lover’s sent. This will surely be a wedding to remember.


...

A wedding to remember

Jongwoon kept a placid smile as he sat on a sofa. He took a sip of the brewed coffee served to him and savored the bitterness it delivered. He looked at the tuxedo laying flat on his hotel bed and sighed. He could have ran away and skip on the heartbreaking ceremony but he wanted to completely die in agony before emerging as a new person. He stood and walked to the window bay and looked at the majestic sun rising, today will be the last day he'll see this beautiful world. He then took a deep breath and momentarily closed his eyes.

...

Kyuhyun paced nervously across his hotel room as the clock's hand ticked away. Donghyun had served him a cup of coffee to calm his nerves but it all led to anxiety; he made a mental note that Kyuhyun should not drink the night before an important occasion. Why does he even feel nervous of all days? He's just getting married. Well that's it, He's getting married.

"Donghyun, do you think Wookie would bail out on me?" Kyuhyun asked the butler who gave him a soft smile. "Young Master, He won't do that. Master Ryeowook had given up a lot of things to be with you so rest assured that he won't bail out on you." The butler said reassuringly and Kyuhyun momentarily smiled then paced the room again.

A soft knock was then heard and Donghyun led Jongwoon inside to meet the groom. "Nervous Kyuhyun?" Jongwoon asked and Kyuhyun nodded. He then ran towards the hyung and gave him a tight embrace. "Hyung! tell me it'll be ok." Kyuhyun blurted out and Jongwoon chuckled at how this seang that could be a monster turn all kindergarten-like at the most crucial point of his life.

"It will be ok Kyuhyun. I'll check up on Ryeowook a bit later. You should take a bath because you smell like brandy and I'm sure yo don't want the whole wedding hall to smell your alcohol breath." Jongwoon said half joking and Kyuhyun bowed at him then ran towards he shower, calling Donghyun to take out his shower essentials. Donghyun bowed at Jongwoon then hurriedly fetched the things his master asked. Jongwoon then looked at the Tuxedo hanged on one corner of the room and gingerly ran his hands on the clean white suit. He smiled bitterly as he thought of him doning it instead of Kyuhyun. He then sighed and took a step back.

Jongwoon then knocked at Ryeowook's door and the younger lad happily welcomed him inside his hotel room. Ryeowook was calm but Jongwoon can see the nervousness in the little guy, he knew him too well not to see right through him.

"You ok Wookie?" Jongwoon asked and received a tight hug from the younger. "Hyung, what if Kyuhyun backs out? What if the wedding do not push through? what if.." Jongwoon hushed the younger as he tightened the embrace. "Don't worry Wookie, Kyu won't do that. He's getting ready for the wedding later so you should to." They broke from the embrace and Jongwoon kissed Ryeowook's forehead.

"Don't worry too much and enjoy this moment, You'll look beautiful in white." Jongwoon then bid goodbye and Ryeowook smiled widely. "Thank you so much Jongwoon hyung." Ryeowook bowed at the older and waved goodbye.

...

Jongwoon wore the suit provided for him, a white long sleeved shirt and a striking black tuxedo. He looked like a dashing prince but his heart ached. His reflection smirked at him, seing his pitiful state. "I'm gonna deal with you later" Jongwoon muttered and turned to leave.

Jongwoon met Kyuhyun outside the wedding hall, nervously pacing like earlier. Jongwoon patted the butler's shoulder who was getting dizzier by the second. "I never seen him this nervous." Donghyun confessed and Jongwoon consoled the younger. "well, can't blame him, if you are going to marry the person you love, wouldn't you feel this nervous as well?" Jongwoon muttered and Donghyun nodded, understanding the meaning of the sentence; knowing fully well how hard it is for Jongwoon to witness this wedding.

"hey Kyu! relax will you! Ryeowook's on his way so stop pacing, you'll end up digging a hole on the floor." Jongwoon half joked and this brought a smile of Kyuhyun's face. Then they all lined up as the wedding coordinator instructed, the wedding will commence in a few minutes. They walked down the aisle, proud parents escorting the handsome groom. THen Jongwoon walked alone, the best man looked stunning in his black suit. He then took his place next to Kyuhyun by the altar.

"Hyung, I'm so thankful! you have given me the love of my life!" Jongwoon gave him a pat on the back and a smile. "Just promise me that you'll love him" Jongwoon muttered and Kyuhyun nodded.

Then the music changed, the bridal march played harmoniously by the string quartet. The people turned their gaze as the doors swung open, revealing a blushing Ryeowook dressed in a complimentary tuxedo. Ryeowook took as step forward as the music played, his parents escorting him. Kyuhyun had that silly smile plastered on his face as the love of his life walked down the aisle. Everyone was at awe with Ryeowook, beating any bride with his glowing aura; he was just perfect.

Kyuhyun approached the three and greeted Ryeowook's parents. Mr. Kim handed him Ryeowook's hand and reminding him how much Ryeowook means to the family and that he should take care of their son like a precious jewel. Kyuhyun nodded and promised to love their son with all his heart. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun then walked towards the altar and Jongwoon smiled at them. The two unexpectedly bowed at him and he was surprised, but he smiled nonetheless.

Kyuhyun never let go of Ryeowook's hand as the ceremony progressed; just in case Ryeowook changed his mind and ran away. Ryeowook just smiled at the groom and whispered something in his ear which made Kyuhyun smile from ear-to-ear.

"This union was made possible because they are destined to be together. God has given Kyuhyun and Ryeowook each other to have and hold, to love and protect, to treasure and to spend a lifetime with each other." The presider told everyone. "You can see in their eyes that love overflows. Let this day go down in history as the union of two genuine lovers destined for each other."

Then they read their vows and Kyuhyun took the chance to thank Jongwoon for all that he had done. "Meeting Ryeowook had been the greatest joy in my life. And Jongwoon hyung, I would like to thank you for being there for us, for taking care of Ryeowook and for being our friend." Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook bowed at the bestman and Jongwoon bowed as well to acknowledge the respect given to him.

"Ryeowook, You know how much you mean to me and the world would cease to turn if you are not beside me. The stars won't shine that way it used to do when you are not by my side. You are my life and nothing means more than having you as my partner for life." Kyuhyun ended his vow, almost crying at the surge of emotions.

"Kyuhyun, you mean so much to me. I will never leave you and promise that our life together will be filled with happy memories. I cannot promise forever, but I can promise that I will love you till my last breath. I will love you. I will always love you." Ryeowook muttered, tears now spilling down his eyes.

Then Donghyun approached the couple and handed the rings, a one-of-a-kind custom made ring just for them. Kyuhyun took one ring and inserted it on Ryeowook's ring finger. Ryeowook did the same thing and finally the presider announced that they may kiss to finalize their fate. Kyuhyun lifted Ryeowook's chin and he slowly leaned in to kiss his blushing bride.

The crowd applauded and the couple happily bowed at them.

"Congratulations" Jongwoon shook the couple's hand who were both b with happy smiles. "Thank you hyung." both replied.

Then the photographer instructed the couple to pose for their wedding portrait. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook happily smiled at the camera. Then Ryeowook motioned for Jongwoon to accompany them, Jongwoon stood beside Ryeowook and his black suit contrasting the couple's white ones. After the frame registered, Kyuhyun called Donghyun to stand beside him, the picture is now complete.

It was a very happy occasion as Kyuhyun and Ryeowook entered the reception area with the crowd cheering for them. They walked to the center and the music played. Their first dance as a married couple. The lights were dimmed, lest for the spotlights trailing the couple around the dance floor.

It was all smiles and every frame registering on the camera were just brilliant and happy. The MC had called in the parents for their messages and toast for the couple. They were given warm reception and were both welcomed to each family. Then they cut the cake and exchanged champagne.

"may we call on our lovely couple to the middle of the dance floor." The MC called and the two were surprised but did as they were told. "A gift from the best man" The MC announced and a spotlight was to see Jongwoon holding a microphone and the string quartet stared playing a melody. Then the screen projector to reveal a slideshow done by Donghyun.


Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda

The soulful voice filled the room and Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Ryeowook and they started to sway with the song while their pictures of happy times played in the background. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook with loving eyes, Ryeowook equally returning the loving gaze with a smile. It was a lovely sight and everyone couldn't stop admiring the overflowing love from the couple.

Niga animyeon andwae Neo eobsin nan andwae

Jongwoon sang the chorus, full of passion and tears started rolling down his eyes. Despite that, he stilled carried the tune well. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook continued to sway with the music, muttering I love you's endless. Ryeowook then rested his head on Kyuhyun's chest and silently sobbed out of gladness.

Neo hanaman saranghanikka

the last line was song and last note played, everyone applauded, including the couple. Thanking the Bestman who had been keeping the pain to himself.

The party was doing great, everyone was having a great time and Jongwoon was faking his smile. He wanted to be remembered with a smile on his face. "Chukahaeyo Kyu and Wookie." Jongwoon congratulated the couple and extended to shake their hands but Ryeowook embraced the older and cried.

"Hyung.." Ryeowook started but Jongwoon cut him off. "this is your wedding so be happy. Smile Ryeowook" Jongwoon muttered and the younger smiled through the tears. "Kamsa Hyung... what will I do without you!" Ryeowook muttered and earned a smile from both Jongwoon and Kyuhyun.




===
a/n: how's the Kyuwook wedding?
share your thoughts ^^