02

We met again.

"EXO-M EXO-K"

Music echoed the dance room. Chen was practicing with Lay for hours. Their body ached badly and they needed a break, but they couldn't afford to waste time as they had a performance the next day. Lay stayed back with Chen, knowing that he always had trouble with his dance moves. 

"Dae- ah. It's wrong. You're supposed to dance like this." Lay said. 

He glided across the dance floor and finished the move perfectly. Chen clapped his hands. "Wah dongsaeng. You're... Hen hao!" Chen praised Lay, trying to communicate with him in Chinese, but showing a hint of Korean accent and his weird pronounciation. Lay chuckled slightly before praising Chen back. "Ayyyy no... I'm just too in love with dancing that makes my loves look great! Ge I really love your high pitched vocals. Great!" Lay commended. And more and more laugheters filled the air. 

"Remember! Like this and not like that!"

"HAHA naee!"

 

"Guys! I need your help." Shin Ah's manager called Baekhyun and Shin Ah over to her office to discuss about something important. 

"This is a sudden notice, but you guys will be performing tomorrow. I'm extremely-" Shin Ah's manager was cut off by Shin Ah and Baekhyun. 

"Extremely sorry for the sudden late notice!" both of them said in unison and laughed. "Yes Manager eonni. What's up?" Shin Ah asked. "Well, as you know... There's an extremely grand korean-Chinese festival. There will be orchestra playing and famous singers will come and sing.But the problem is one two of the violinist which appears to be sisters, are migrating overseas. I recommended the both of you as both of you are excellent violinists!" Shin Ah and Baekhyun stated at each other. "Fineeee..." they agreed. 

 

"Annnnnd... Let's welcome... EXO!" The MC said. Thunderous claps and fangirling screams filled the entire concert hall. "EXO?" Shin Ah mumbled at Baekhyun. He just shrugged. Soon, the music played and Shin Ah started to play the violin. The fine sound of the violin rang through the air, and the people backstage lowered the volume of the background music, allowing Shin Ah's talent to shine. 

 

Deep in EXO's mind, they were also amazed at how wonderful the little instrument sounded under Shin Ah's hands. 

 

This is absolutely ... Pure music! I must meet that wonderful violinist and get her to be my violinist next time when I have a duet with Lay dongsaengie! Chen thought deeply in his mind. When he was turning as a part of his dance move, he caught a slight glimpse of the violinist. 

Pretty. Petite. Familiar. The three Ps that echoed in Chen's mind. 

 

Not long after the festival ended, Chen begged Lay to stayback with him to know the violinist. 

"Erm miss..." Chen approached shin Ah shyly. 

"Yea?" Shin Ah whipped her hair back. 

Stunned by her beauty, Chen was at a loss of words. He was staring at her until Shin Ah waved her hands at his face. 

"Oh.. Er... I'm just m...err... Aishhbhhhh. May I know your name? I wanna work with you. I really like the way you played the violin..." Chen rubbed his hands at the back of his neck. He silently cursed in his mind for making this conversation werd and awkward. 

"Oh!! Haha. Shin Ah's the name! Kim Shin Ah." Shin Ah said and smiled sweetly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shin Ah?!" Chen exclaimed in shock. 

 

A/N

hey guys! 

Omg SMTOWNSG WAS AWESOME. TOTALLY. 

Baekhyun had eye contact with me practically the entire concert. Annnnnnd Chanyeol winked at me omgomgomg

I'm  happy!

And guys, I know how badly you all want to have EXO's comeback but please don't strain em as Lay fell and got injured :(

cmment and subscribeeeeee!