07

We met again.

"Kim Jongdae!" Kris hollered with all his might. 

Chen frowned and turned to his other side of the bed, refusing to open his eyes to Kris's calls. 

"One more time lad!" Kris grew impatient. The other members also tried to wake Chen up but he just wouldn't get his lazy up. 

"What's the matter with him? Is he lacking of sleep or what? But he slept at 9 pmyesterday!" Xiu min said out loud. 

Lay nodded his head. He randomly looked across the room and his eyes fell onto a phone on Chen's bedside table. 

He walked over and held his phone. 

 

LOW BATTERY: 20% 

 

Lay shook his head. He concluded that Chen played his phone late at night, but something was telling him that it was not as simple as it seems. He hovered his fingers over to the Message icon. 

And he sighed. 

Dear Chen is happily texting this girl called Shin Ah. 

At the wee hours of the day.

He likes her eh?

Lay laughed. 

Our Chen is in love!

 

Wait. 

Shin Ah. 

Lay pondered awhile. He recognized that name. Searching his memory, he gasped. 

Lay remembered once when Chen told him about his dead girlfriend. Soon to be wife. 

He remembered how hard Chen cried, how hi head would hang low when he thought of her, how miserable his is living. And only Lay knows about what happened as Chen only told him his secret. 

But it could be pure coincidence right? Same names are bound to happen in a big country like Korea. 

And judging by the time they communicated Lay could tell that Chen was assuming that she was her. 

Lay shook his head and sighed. He bent down to Chen's ear and whispered the two words: shin ah. 

As expected, Chen's eyes shot open and he satstraight. 

"Eodiyah???!" He shouted in Korean accent and brushed his messy bed hair. 

Lay smirked and smiled. "Just joking dude!" 

Chen frowned and stated hard at Lay. 

"You.. You!!" Chen pointed his index finger at Lay. It was pretty rude but he was angry. He felt that Shin Ah's name shouldn't be randomly called. 

 

Lay sighed another sigh. 

Looks like Chen really liked tat second replica of Mrs dead Kim.