04

We met again.

Shin Ah immediately gave an excuse to leave. 

It was crazy and insane to meet someone whom she barely knows and he claimed himself as her boyfriend. 

Crazy. 

Impossible. 

Insane. 

 

Shin Ah cut through a dark alley as it was already quite late in the night. Little did she know someone was following her behind. 

 

Shin Ah shivered when a cold breeze blew, messing her hair. She places her arms crossed around her arms and rubbed them, then cupping her hands and blew at them. Out of a sudden she remembered how her 'dead' boyfriend used to warm her up. 

"Are you cold?" Jongdae asked concernly. Shin Ah shivered and nodded her head lightly. It suddenly snowed and she didn't wear thicker clothes, feeling cold. "Ahhh." Jongdae said. He then took off the jacket he was wearing and placed it around Shin Ah's shoulders. She looked up at him in surprise. "I'm not gonna let you freeze to death you know," Jongdae said while placing an arm around her left shoulder, hugging her close. Although it was still cold, but Shin Ah was feeling warm inside. She smiled great fully at Jongdae. 

 

But they were all the teeny bit of memory he left for her. Shin Ah felt a droplet a tear slide down her cheeks. 

 

Someone shuffled his feet behind Shin Ah. She turned around, shocked to see Chen appearing behind her. She slapped his arm and was angry. "You followed me?!" Shin Ah said unbelievably.

"Yeah..." Chen mumbled. Before Shin Ah could say anything, Chen took off his jacket and placed it around Shin Ah's shoulders. "I'm not gonna let you freeze to death you know," Chen said. He placed his arm around Shin Ah's left shoulder. That left Shin Ah surprised and shocked. Why ohmigoshhhh. Chen's actions- oh my. So similar! 

"Look. I'm really sorry if I freaked you out. Just now. Bout my crazy confession. I'm sorry." Chen apologised with his head down. Shin Ah laughed at his cuteness. 

"Apology accepted!" Shin Ah said. Chen heaved a sigh of relief. "So shall we start our work soon? Maybe a weeks' time?" Chen asked. "Sure!" Shin Ah said. Soon, they reached Shin Ah's house.

"So I'll see you soon?" Chen said. 

"Yepp!"

Chen waited for Shin Ah to enter in her house. 

 

I hope you remember me. I would still love you. 

 

A/N

annyeong!

Sorry for short update. Hope you like it and comment!