We met again.

Hi guys! Hehe. I'm sorry I lied. I said I'll update when there's 5 subbies but I decided to update now. Seeing a blank fic make me feel bad! Oh and I introduced a new character- Baekhyun. I just wanted to make the plot livelier :) yeah ~~

~
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
"Shin Ah yah! Are you done?" Baekhyun called from outside. Fumbling with his tie, he checked his watch again. They had to rush in half an hour's time or they would be late for their concert. "Aish..." Baekhyun grumbled. He had been trying to fix his tie but he didn't know what was the problem. It was just... Weird. 
"Do you need help?" Shin Ah finally opened the door and stepped out. Seeing Baekhyun in need of help, she couldn't help but laugh at his silliness. 
 
"Er yeah- Omona. You look absolutely gorgeous in this dress! Praise me for my fashion sense!" Baekhyun gave her a thumbs up and Shin Ah just rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. This dress is so... Girly. Gross. For the sake of this concert I wore a dress." Shin Ah stated. She took out Baekhyun's tie and redo it. "Done!" Shin Ah said. "Thanks!" Baekhyun said gratefully. "Kaja!" Shin Ah said and grabbed her white violin case.So did Baekhyun. He walked behind her and kept thinking how beautiful Shin Ah was. 
 
Baekhyun had a crush on Shin Ah ever since she met her. 
 
 
"Hi Baekhyun-ssi. From now on we will be working together as partners." Shin Ah smiled and took out her hand. "Shin Ah imnida." She introduced. Baekhyun fell in love with her. Love at first sight, you can say. Her facial features, especially her eyes and smile- totally captured Baekhyun's heart. 
As days, weeks and months passed, the relationship between the two had grown and they became best of friends, but maybe not to Baekhyun. His love for her just continued growing, until he decide to tell her that he had a crush for her, Shin Ah rejected him and told him aout her past and lover. 
 
"I'm sorry Baekhyun. My heart- its already taken by someone. He appeared in my life as sudden ashe left. We were going to get married then. We were going to my house when there was a robbe. He started to take a gun out and threaten a old lady. Then everything was in chaos. Gunshos filled the entire air. He let go off my handand wanted to save the old lady. I wanted to stop him but I got separated by a policeman. He told me to back off. I kept forcing my way through but they just won't let me in. I could only go home an wait and pray for his safety. But he never gone home..." 
 
 
Baekhyun could remember every word she said. They were like pins and needles piercing his heart. And it hurt most when he saw her crying. 
 
 
 
"Ayyy Baek!!" Shin Ah shouted making him came back to reality. "No daydreaming! Pali!" Shin hurried. 
In no time they were at Seongnam Concert Hall. Backstage, their managers asked them to hurry. Shin Ah peeped at outside. Thousands of audience were seated, staring at the plain stage. This is the day when I will shine. With Baek too!
 
 
"Let's welcomeeeee.. Kim Shin Ah and Byun Baekhyun! They will be performing a violin and piano duet!" The audiences applauded loudly. Shin Ah breathed in deeply and walked out confidently. After the applauds stopped, Shin Ah gracefully held out her violin and started to
play it. After a moment later, Baekhyun started playing the piano, each hits on the keyboard so soft yet firm. Not long later, they finished, stood up and bowed. Applauds louder than ever filled the entire concert hall. Shin Ah was more than ever proud of herself. Picking herself up after the hard times and practicing the violin everyday, she earnt today. 
 
 
 
A:N
Pardon me for the lame chapter. Please subscribe, comment and promote this fic!
Gomawo! Love y'all! 
:) 💜💜