7♥

Runaway Love

            (A/N: Sorry if I just updated. I didn't have any idea what to do with this fanfic for a while. I kept on deleting the chapters I've tried to finish so the final is this. I hope you'll like it.)

             "Jung Soo Jung, you better come to my room now," L said emphasizing the last word clearly and slowly before hanging up his walkie talkie,

             "Did you do something wrong?" Suzy asked Krystal worriedly and held her shoulders. Just then, the so-called-pretty-ladies barged in and smirked at Krystal, "I bet you're getting fired," the leader she fought once said but Krystal just let out a laugh. Annoyed, the girls went out annoyed by her.

             L walked around in circles thinking what he should do to punish her but nothing popped out in his mind. Not even a slightly bad idea did. Still walking in circles, he bit his nails and tapped his chin lightly afterwards. He heard the door open and smiled inside knowing Krystal was already there. She gave him the usual poker face and sighed quietly but enough to be heard by L.

             L faced her and as usual, annoyance was written all over his face. He slowly walked towards her but she didn't budge and just rolled her eyes. L suddenly pushed her to the wall and trapped her by putting both of his hands on every side. Krystal's heart started beating rapidly and she looked down flustered by what was happening to her.

             L enjoyed the sight of the strong woman suddenly turned... harmless. He pulled her chin up and seduced her by his lips ily. Krystal gulped in nervousness then blushed even more and closed her eyes tightly. L suddenly flicked her forehead so she looked at him confused by his actions.

             "What did you think I would do? Kiss you?" he said between his heavy laugh. He clutched his ches and sat on tha carpet still laughing hard. With this, Krystal's rosy cheeks burned even more turning it as red as you could imagine. She wasn't blushing, she was angry. Angry that she, Jung Soo Jung, fell on the trap of her biggest enemy, Kim Myungsoo, her boss.

             She stomped her feet and got out fume. She seemed so harmless. She hated it when that happens. She was ashamed. It felt like she was dying in both anger and agony. But she stayed calm. It was like a storm passed for a second and now, the ocean was peaceful and steady. She was currently feeling like that.

             Her cheeks were still burning yet she was still composed. She didn't want to think that her dignity was taken away from her. Tears streamed down her face yet smile hasn't left her place yet. She stood up, chin up and smiled like it was nothing... even though just the thought of it makes her wanna cry again.

             Suzy greeted her with a back hug. She released herself and looked at Suzy's eyes. Suzy's smile slowly faded and turned into a frown. Krystal let her wipe her tears. She remained strong. No, she won't fall. Not now. Not now. Suzy remained quiet. Deja vu. Earlier, Krystal was like this too. Now, her frind was hurting because of her. She was guilty to make Suzy feel that way. She really was.

             "I'll rest first. Don't worry, I won't commit suicide," Krystal joked and weakly paved her way to their room. She locked the door before jumping in the bed. She found him weird. Mystifying. She knew that he wasn't that bad but doing that kind of prank to her. She didn't want someone else to know about it. It hurt her pride, her dignity as a girl. It wasn't her ity. He didn't even touch her body, just her head. No, to be specified, it was her chin he held. Yet it created a big impact on her. Why? Is it because she likes him? No. She erased the thought and bursted into tears again.

             Stand up, chin up and smile like nothing happened. Stay Strong. Keep calm and hold on, Jung Soo Jung. Just because such thing happened, doesn't mean you'll have to stay low. You're strong right? You chose this. You can't be weak at this point of your life. You have to be strong in order to succeed, to let everyone know that you're worthy to be an heiress, a human. This was your choise, so you have to do something to make it right. Krystal reminded herself.

(A/N: Sorry if it's quite short. I'll make it up during the next chapter. I'll probably post it tomorrow. I'm such a bad student. We'll have our exams next week but I won't probably study that much. I know. Hihi.)