you're selfish! you're a cheater!!

i can't help falling in love with you

 

 Front of Jiyeon’s  Grave

 

Jiyeon-ah… how can you just take your own life, huh? Did you even think about us when you did it?

I don’t care if all people say that I’m arrogant, I don’t care what they would say about me but after saving you that night.. how can you just throw your life away?!!  Amber said while crying

 

                            (FLASHBACK)

 

i was on a cab.. when I saw 2 girls running and 3 man after them who was holding a wood,, I got down faster but since I'm not familiar on that place It's hard for me too find them..

i couldn't find them after going to some corner..that's why I couldn't help them sooner.. but thank God I heard her sunny calling for help..

i rushed over to her and told her to call for help.. then I saw a man after her..I hit him very hard that he lost his consciousness

 

when the other man saw what happen, he quickly turned around

 

don't you dare interfere on this, you should go home to your mommy.. the man said

and if i dont? the person said in a clam way.. but the man surprised when he heard it talk,,,, it was a girl.. girl that looks like a man...

you're going to regret it for the rest of your life.. the man said

I think I wont.. the girl said....

 

the man rush to where I am and threw a punch on me I easily dodged it .. after dodging it she hit him on face from right to left and then a kick...

the third man who got knocked out by Jiyeon..can barely stand up and his rushing to me but taeyeon come and hit him strong...

soooyoung and yuri angrily kicked and punched the other man..

 

                                  (End Of FlashBack)

    

Jiyeon-ah.. s-sorry.. Cause I couldn’t save you this time..sorry cause I couldn’t do anything to help you… Amber said while crying…

You told me If we loved someone and that someone loved us back we should fight for them no matter what, but y-you didn’t give us a chance to fight for you.. you just ended your life..

I never thought that I would say this to you but you’re so selfish.. how can you be so selfish like that?!!

If I can turn back time.. I won’t get tired saving you over and over again.. Amber said while sobbing..

 

On the other side..           

 

Jiyeon-ahh.. are you happy? Does the pain that you feel all gone now, huh?! Taeyeon said, trying not to cry..

Yoou’re a cheater! a cheater!..

Don’t you remember what you said to me that day?!

the day that I want to end everything. Than feel the pain over and over again..do you remember that?

 

                                                    (Flashback)

 

Taeyeon was crying she was sitting on the park..

Tae-tae!! Jiyeon called her, but taeyeon didn’t bother to look at her..

What happen? Somethings wrong? Jiyeon asked worriedly

She broke up with me.. taeyeon said while sobbing..

Jiyeon didn’t say anything but she hugged Taeyeon..

 

After 2 weeks… 

 

The ChoJiTaeri was sitting on a park after going to arcade shop.. they want to cheer taeyeon up..

Taeyeon was sitting on a floor… 

 

 

Taeyeon-ahh!! What are you doing?! Yuri asked

 

She saw taeyeon hitting her head on a wall behind where she sits

 

Taeyeon ah!! Stop that.. yooure hurting yourself!! sunny said..

 

But taeyeon continue to hit her head on a wall..

Sooyoung and Amber.. grabbed her arms to make her stand but she just sat there and continue on she’s doing..

Jiyeon saw that, she grabbed taeyeon’s hand and use force to make her stand up… she dragged taeyeon away from the wall..then she hit taeyeon’s face.. taeyeon lost her balance and dropped on the floor

 

Jiyeon!!! Sooyoung said..

Yaaaah!!! Yuri said,, jiyeon what do you think youre doing!!?

She wants to hurt herself, then let me do it!! Jiyeon answered

You want to die that much!! then let me do it,.

 

Jiyeon grabbed taeyeon’s collar, she hit her again..

 

Is that enough?!!! Jiyeon asked

 

She grabbed taeyeon’s collar again she’s going to hit her again, but Yuri grabbed her hand..

 

Stop that.. yuri said

No! let me do it.. she want this..  jiyeon said

 

Jiyeon really want to punch her but Amber hold her from behind cause her to let go Taeyeon’s collar and fell on the floor..

 

Then taeyeon spoke..

 

 

I love her so much,,. taeyeon said..

I want to forget her but in my mind our memories are flowing..

I just want to feel other pain than feel this pain in my heart over and over again..

My heart hurt so much.. I want to stop my heart so it wouldn’t hurt like this because it’s killing me.. taeyeon said while crying.

 

 

Yuri and amber let Jiyeon go.. then Jiyeon come to taeyeon whose now sitting on a floor..

 

s-sorry..jiyeon said, trying not to cry..

 

taeyeon look at her confusedly..

 

sorry.. cause I can’t do anything to relieve the pain.. jiyeon said

How many times do I need to cry before these tears go dry?

How much pain do I have to feel just to be okay again?..

Tell me..tell me!! Taeyeon said..

 

Sorry.. sorry but I don’t know.. jiyeon said

I couldn’t say that I understand how you feel right now.. I’ve never been in love and never been heartbroken.. but you know what..

I believe that every person who comes into our lives has an important reason and sometimes they just came, just to say “hi” and at the end of the day they don’t have a choice but to say goodbye, because they’re not meant to stay..

I also believe that, what if they leave for us to meet a better person, a person that will make us really happy..

 I know someday that you will find all the answer that you need, answer that you want to hear so please just be strong until that time came..

 

                                                   (END of FLASHBACK)

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading!!

 

have fun on reading:) Don't forget to leave a comment

 

violent reaction is welcome XD