my Knight in Shining Armor

i can't help falling in love with you

 

Krystal entered the car.. she sat beside Jessica

 

“Why she’s still there?” Jessica asked Krystal

“she said, she’s just going to talk to them” Krystal answered

“does she know them?” Jessica asked

“I think not,” Krystal answered

“then why she’s talking to them” Jessica said

 

Krystal didn’t answer her she looked at Amber whose now talking to Wooyoung and Nickhun..

 

“so, you’re one of those people” Wooyoung said

“what do you want?” Amber asked

“nothing, I just want to know If the rumour is true” Wooyoung said

“what rumour?” Amber asked

“that you we’re the untouchable ChoJiTaeRi” Wooyoung said

“want to try it now?” Amber asked

“we should go now” Nickhun told to Wooyoung

“I just want to teach her a lesson for what they did to you and Taecyeon,” Wooyoung said

“we did to him?, I can’t remember him, but I think he’s one those people who attack us when we we’re walking that night” Amber said

“Well, it’s not our fault, we told you to leave us alone but you keep on mocking us,” Amber said

“you’re full of yourself when you know that you’re alone now” Wooyoung said

“should I be afraid?” Amber asked while smiling

 

Wooyoung got pissed when she saw Amber smiling,

 

“we should really go now,” Nickhun said

“why do you want to leave, it’s perfect to revenge Taecyeon and  you” Wooyung said angrily

“he’s right, you should go now” Amber said

 

Wooyoung got pissed.. he was about to attack Amber when Nickhun stopped her..

 

“it’s not the right time” Nickhun said

“you’re lucky tonight, but next time.. I’ll make sure you will learn your lesson” Wooyoung said

“I should be the one to say that to you, cause if I’m not with them and you say that name (ChoJiTaeRi) again..I’ll make sure you’re  the one who’s gonna learn a lesson” Amber said

 

Amber walk towards Wooyoung and Nickhun and whispered something

 

"make sure that you remember this, don't say that name again.. you know what will going to happen if you said that again" Amber said

"do you remember what happen when you said that name, right?" Amber asked Nickhun..

 

Wooyoung got angry, but he couldn’t do anything cause Nickhun is still holding him..

 

“bye..” Amber said while smiling…

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

"I was waiting for my changed when I realized that 2 men are staring at me.. I'm surprised that they knew my name, they they told me that we're at the same school.. and suddenly it was raining.. Wooyoung asked me if I could give him my number, Of course I couldn't just give it to someone who I don't know.. that's why I told them that I need to leave now.. but I got scared when Wooyoung suddely grabbed my arm.. he told me that If I leave now I'll get wet, then Nickhun suggested that they can bring me home.. I told them that I was with someone and let go of my hand cause its hurting me"..

 

"I felt relieved when I saw Amber went out of the car.. She asked me I have any problem, I shook my head.. then wooyoung said that we're just having a friendly talk, but Amber didn't mind him.. Instead she asked me if I'm sure I'm okay, I saw her expression and I think she's really worried.. I don't what's the reason but I'm happy even at that moment and situation.. I feel like she's my Knight in shining Armor"..

 

"even though I can't see it, I feel like my face is turning red because of the way she asked me, but I'm glad she didn't notice it because Wooyoung yelled at us.. We both look at him,, then Amber asked me If we can go now, when we're about to leave, Wooyoung said "ChoJiTaeRi", I dont know what that means that's why I didn't bother to look at him but I saw Amber stopped from walking.. then she asked me If I can go to the car first, I don't know what to say when she told me "If something happen I want you and Jessica leave as fast as possible" her face was serious, so I don't what should I say"..

 

"I felt relieved when she said that she was just joking and I shouldn't be worry, but how can I not worry when she was in that situation because of me.. I was inside the car and looking at 3 of them talking, Amber was facing her back on us that's why I couldn't see her face, but as a look at Wooyoung and Nickhun whose facing us, they're expression is not that good, Wooyoung is angry.. I got worried about Amber.. then the next moment I saw Wooyoung, he's going to attack Amber, I don't know what should I do.. that's why I felt relieved when I saw that Nickhun stopped him"..

 

"Is she crazy?" I asked myself when I saw her walking towards Wooyoung and Nickhun, I saw whispered something but since I was on the car and it was raining I didn't know what she said.. after she whispered I also noticed Nickhun's expression's changed.. and Wooyuong who's angry earlier is more angrier now but he couldn't do anything since Nickhun is holding him.. all the nervous that I feel dissapeared when I saw Amber bid her goodbye to them and entered the car.. thank God she's okay"

 

                             (End of Krystal's POV)

 

 

Amber's POV

 

"I didn't feel good when Krystal said that she want to buy outside, that's why I told her I will go with her, but she said that she's going to be okay.. since we're already paying I thought nothing's gonna happen in that time.. when we we're putting all thing's that we bought inside the car it suddenly raining.. I told to Jessica that we should hurry up since Krystal didn't have any umbrella"..

 

"we're inside the car when we saw Krystal talking to someone but I got worried when I saw one man suddenly grabbed her arm, Jessica drive as fast as possible to get there, Jessica was about to go outside the car to go to Krystal but I told her that I'm the one whose going then I grabbed an umbrella, as I went out I saw Krystal's face relieved and the man let go of her arms I asked if sh'e okay then she nodded at me, the man who grabbed her hand said that they're just having a friendly talk, I heard him but I didn't bother to look at him, I asked Krystal again if she's really okay then the man who grabbed her arm yelled at us, when I look at him I saw the 2nd man whispered something to the man who grabbed Krystal's arm, then I ask Krystal if we can go now"..

 

"We were about to leave when the man who grabbed Krystal suddenly said "ChoJiTaeRi, huh?" she said it like he was mocking me.. I stopped walking and I asked Krystal to go inside the car first, then I told her that if something happen they should leave as fast as possible, I was serious about that,then I saw her face she's looking at me confusely, I suddenly said that I was just kidding, I felt relieved when I saw that she's also relieved, then I told her that don't worry, then she went inside the car"

 

"As I look at her going inside the car, How I wish that I won't be in trouble with these two man, not because I was afraid of them but because I was worried about Jessica and Krystal whose also there.. I will avoid being in trouble with them as long as I can, but If they started it then I don't have a choice"..

 

"as I talk to them, I realized that they we're Taecyeon's friend, because the 1st man (Wooyoung) said that it's the right time to avenge Taecyeon and the 2nd man (nickhun).. I know Taecyeon but the 2nd man, I don't know him.. then I saw the 2nd man stopping the 1st man.. I thought "that man don't wanna be in trouble" then I remembered the last time ChoJiTaeRi got into trouble is when a group of people attack us one night.. I thought that the 2nd man was there, so I told them that it's not our fault, as I saw the expression of the 2nd man I'm sure that he's one of those people"

 

"the 2nd man don't want to fight since he keep o  stopping the first man, I was glad that I won't be in trouble.. when I was talking to them, I'm not arrogant but I want them to feel and saw that I'm not afraid of them so they won't make any trouble.. then I saw that the first man is gooing to attack me, but the second man stopped him, I walked towards them and whisprered

"make sure that you remember this, don't say that name again.. you know what will going to happen if you said that again, you still remember what happen when you said that name, right?"

 

"After that I bid my goodbye, and went inside the car.. I am really really thankful that nothing happen"

 

                             (End of Amber's POV)

 

 

 

 

 

Is this the beggining of Kryber"?..

 

I want all of them to create and have their own love story, so this might be a long story..

 

..Please read until the end..

 

 

"I'm not really good in making sweet moments but I'm working on it" 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment..

 

Violent reaction is welcome..XD