you have my word

i can't help falling in love with you

 

 

“ChoJiTaeRi! ChoJiTaeRi!”  one of the corner of the gym shouted..

 

“after winning in all of our games in 4 days, we sure became popular” Sooyoung said while waiting to call their name before the game

 

“Choi Sooyoung,” Hyoyeon said, she was with Jessica and MC for that game..

 

As soon as Hyoyeon called their name.. the cheering become more louder..

 

After calling all of their name..

 

“If we win on this, we’re going to Championship and beat the hell out of Hara” Yuri said then the game started..

 

Every time each team scored the cheering become louder and louder..

 

1st game…Score:

ChoJiTaeRi:   20

JMA       :   18

 

“5 more to go” Sooyoung said after Suzy scored on her spike

“It’s really good, they’re the best opponent so far” Amber said

“yeahh, I feel like I’m a  little serious a while ago” Yuri said

 

Then the referee blows the whistle.. Taeyeon served..

 

The other team easily bring it back to them.. Sooyoung received the ball then she passed it to Amber, Amber tossed it then Yuri spiked it..

 

The cheers went louder again… the other team couldn’t hit it back to them since Yuri hit it at the corner..

 

“point to the ChoJiTaeRi!” Hyoyeon said

“they’re enjoying it” Jessica whispered..

 

“nice one” Sunny said

 

Yuri gave her a smile..

 

Taeyeon served again…

 

the score is 23 – 22.. the ChoJiTaeRi have the advantage.. The crowd become silent, as if everyone is holding their breath because of the game…

the cheer become louder again when the JMA team scored.. it’s 24-23

 

“guys..” Taeyeon said

“we know” Amber said

“Sooyoung, be serious” Yuri said

“yeahh,,” Sooyoung answered

 

The other team served the ball..

 

The position is like this..

Sooyoung              Suzy                               Taeyeon

Sunny                Yuri                                    Amber

 

 

Sunny received the ball then passed it to Sooyoung… Sooyoung tossed it between Suzy and Taeyeon.. Amber and Yuri moved forward acting as if they’re gonna spike the ball..  then the three person in front of the other team also moved forward to block the ball… the other team and the crowd got surprised when the person who got the ball is Taeyeon.. she moved to her left posing that she’s just going to toss it on the right side of the other team, but what made them more surprised is when Taeyeon twisted her hand and tossed it on her front where no one on the other team is guarding..

 

And the crowd goes wild..

 

“wow!” Tiffany whispered while clapping her hands slowly.. “it’s the first time that I saw them being serious”

 

She don’t want to watch but Seohyun dragged her..

 

Jessica clapped “wow!.. they’re serious”

 

“Taeyeon Jjang!!” one student said

“Taeyeon saranghae!!” the other student said…

 

 “1st game winner, ChoJiTaeRi” Hyoyeon said.. “2nd game will be in 10 minutes..”

 

“wow!… Taeyeon-ahh, saranghae” Sooyoung said jokingly..

“tch.. stop that” Taeyeon said “I’m getting a goose bumps”

“that was the best winning point since Monday” Amber said

“yah!! Did you told us to be serious to gain more fans” Yuri said jokingly

“yeah, so you should be serious on second game” Taeyeon said jokingly..

 

Like in the 1st game the cheering went louder and louder every time each time earned a point..

 In that second game, that was the first time that they become serious since the start of sports festival..

The second game end at the score of 25-19.. the ChoJiTaeRi won…

 

“that was a wonderful game” Taeyeon said while shaking hands with the other team..

“yeah.. congrats” Sunmi said she is the captain ball of the JMA team.. “next time we should play again”

 

Taeyeon just gave her a smile..

 

“they’re really good” Sunye said “they only have six member but they can without substituting”

“yeah, they really are” Sunmi said “I won’t regret losing to them even if I really want to play on Championship”

“I will surely watch the Championship tomorrow” Sunye said “I know it will be a great game”

 

“tomorrow is the day” Sunny said while resting on a bench

“yeah,, let’s beat the hell out of Hara tomorrow” Yuri said

 

“anneonghaseyo” 3 student greeted them while bowing

 

The ChoJiTaeRi just bowed to them

 

“it brings back memories” Suzy said “I remember the time I was like that too”

“are we that good?” Sooyoung asked

“that’s why I’m pitying them” Suzy said “you’re not that great” she laughed

“Yah!!” Sooyoung yelled..

 

Suzy just laughed

 

 

Championship…

 

“nervous?” Sunny asked

“a little, but I’m more excited” Taeyeon said

“me too” Sunny said while smiling..

 

Tiffany and Jessica are the MC of that game..

 

“now let’s start the Girls Volleyball Championship” Tiffany said on a microphone..

 

the cheer went louder..

 

“the JPIA” Jessica said

 

“JPIA! JPIA! JPIA!”

 

“Nicole, saranghae!!”

“Jiyoung, saranghae!!!”

 

“the ChoJiTaeRi team” Tiffany said

“ChoJiTaeRi! ChoJiTaeRi! ChoJiTaeRi!!!”

“Yuri, Saranghe!!”

“Amber, Jjang!!”

 

Everyone inside the Gym is cheering..

 

“I never thought, that you’re good at this” Hara said while bowing to the ChoJiTaeRi inside the court..

 

“we’re not you, who’s bragging about everything” Taeyeon said

“because I have something to brag about” Hara said

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer..

 

The Referee blow the whistle..

 

Since from the start each team are serious.. there are 5 set and the standing is 2 – 2.. one more game and they will know who the Champion is..

 

“tired?” Taeyeon asked

“a little” Suzy answered “they’re seriously good”

“yeah, they are” Yuri said “that it makes me more excited” she said with a smile

 

“I’m started to get tired” Seunghyun said

“me too” Gyuri said

“they’re really good” Nicole said “I know that they’re good but I never thought that It’ll be like this”

“I always watch their game, but it’s the first time that they play like that” Jiyoung said

“that’s why I told you don’t  under estimate them” Hara said

 

The last game started..

 

Nicole served the ball and the game started..  for almost 1 hour the score is 24-24 a deuce.. for ordinary game the game ended before one hour but sine two teams are good that they don’t even want to stop hitting back the ball…

 

Each team need to score two consecutive points in order to win..

 

Their position is like this…

 

Sooyoung         Suzy          Yuri

Sunny            Amber     Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon served the ball.. received by Hara and tossed it to Gyuri, Gyuri hit and received by Amber. Then she passed it to Taeyeon and Taeyeon tossed it to Sooyoung.. Sooyuong spike it strongly.. Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung blocked it but the ball didn’t bounce back cause it got caught in the net..

 

“Point to the ChoJiTaeRi!” Tiffany said excitedly..

 

“why I’m becoming excited” Tiffany said too herself

 

And the crowd goes wild..

 

“Sooyoung, Jjang!, Sooyoung Jjang!”

“saranghae!! Saranghae!!”

 

Jessica can’t help but clapped and smile..

 

“what is wrong with me?” Jessica asked herself

 

Taeyeon served the ball again

 

Gyuri received the ball then passed it to Jiyoung, Jiyoung tossed it to Nicole.. Nicole spike it but it was blocked by Suzy and Sooyoung.. Hara got the ball and hit it normally..

Amber received the ball and tossed it in her front.. Sunny spike the ball but it was block by Nicole and Hara.. then suddenly after the block the ball bounce in front and Yuri.. and Yuri spike it knowing that the other team won’t be able to go back to their position in time..

 

And the crowd goes wild..

 

“ChoJiTaeRi!!!”

“saranghae!!! Saranghae!!!”

 

And the Audience was applauding to all of them..

 

“Girls Volleyball Champion for this is ChoJiTaeRi!!” Jessica said excitedly

 

“ChoJiTaeRi!! ChoJiTaeRi!!” the crowd cheered again

 

“yah!! Yuri-ahh, saranghae!” Amber said while smiling

 

 

“that was a great game” Sunny said

“yeah.. I enjoyed it” Nicole said “hope we can play again”

“hope so” Sunny said then they bowed to each other..

 

“so how’s our deal” Taeyeon said

“you have my word” Hara said while shaking their hands “congrats, great game”

 

Taeyeon smiled at her…

 

 

 

they won the game..

 

are they gonna talk to Tiffany, Jessica and Krystal again..?

 

Is hara gonna keep her word?

 

 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment..

Violent Reaction is WelcomeXD