Baby, it's cold outside

Game over

 

 
It was Hye Ah.
 
"Hi Hye Ah." Chanyeol said. You walked away knowing that he'll be happier that way and since he seemed to be ignoring you, you seemed to think you were the problem. I hope he feels better with Hye Ah... you thought. Something inside you felt a little sad as you walked out to go to a different clothing store. This time it was a mixed women's and men's clothing store.
 
You searched and found lots of clothing and you were satisfied with your findings... but you wanted another person's consent about whether you should get it or not. No one was there... no one to help you. You sat there in tight dress and you ped your dress and tried taking it off. "Ahh, why won't it come off...?" It was hanging on your head and arms and you couldn't see anything at that point.
 
You felt . Well, technically you were half but luckily you were in a dressing room. You struggled to get out of the dress and after 10 minutes of trying, you gave up a sat there... you felt like crying. You didn't know why nor did you have a reason to be happy. "Chanyeol is ignoring me... I wonder if I was too mean to him." You whispered to yourself. You stood there... silently drifting off into your thoughts.
 
Your breathing started to get complicated and you were scared so you started trying to get the dress off, once again.
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
Chanyeol was actually not mad about what you said earlier. He felt guilty for ignoring you like that. Chanyeol finally got rid of Hye Ah's bothersome questions about whether you and him were going out. She was starting to believe you 2 were because of all his denial. Soon after she left him alone, he went over to the store you went in to. He actually liked the clothing it sold for men and he started to choose some to try out.
 
Soon, he went towards the dressing room and one was opened. "I guess I'll go in this one."
 
He said while walking towards it. He opened it and... it was you. He wanted to burst into laughter and at the same time, he just wanted to hold you close to him because, well, you looked a bit cold. (Chanyeol has seen s before so don't worry guys, lol.)
 
Your POV:
 
You heard a door open, "WHO'S THERE?!" You asked and the person replied, "(fail high pitched Chanyeol voice, LOL) Ahh, it's just an employee, it looks like you need help?" Chanyeol giggled and you nodded with your upper body. "(high pitched) Come here, I'll help you take it off." You walked closer to wherever the voice came from and you felt warm hands through the fabric of the dress trying to pull it off. He pulled it off a bit and that's when... he saw your cleavage.
 
He choked on his saliva. "(high pitched) U-uh, I have to go now. M-my... boyf-friend is waiting for me to get off my work shift." He stuttered and turned around only to be stopped by, "Chanyeol, I know that's you." You smirked under the dress that still covered your face. "Your voice is so deep, you idiot. Help me get this off." You wanted to play games on him... you knew you'd success. He came closer and gulped. "Just stay still." He said as he pulled the dress off your head.
 
"Kamsahapnida Chanyeol oppa!~" You said forgetting the fact you were kind of . You turned around and walked, that's when swoosh. You slipped on a silky material dress you chose and tried out earlier. You fell backwards... ending up in Chanyeol's arms.
 
"U-um..." You both said nervously. You stayed like that for a few minutes and maybe longer...
 
And just your luck, someone walks in because you and Chanyeol forgot to lock it and put an 'in use' sign. "It's not what it looks like, I swear." You both said in unison. The girl giggled and said, "Haha, that's so cute~~! It's alright, couples always change together. I'll leave you two be~ you both are so adorable. Ahh, it's like a drama." She said while cheesing real hard. She's an odd one. "We're not a coup---" You both said in unison again. "Ahh, so cute, so cute! Saying things at the same time, bali bali! I want to show the other workers how cute you two are." She walked out even before you two could explain the situation.
 
"Yah, why are you still on me?" Chanyeol said while pushing you fully back on your feet (you were on your feet heels leaning on his arms before). "Tch, you're so mean. I can tell you liked it though Chanyeol~" You decided to a little. "N-no, I didn't like it, what's there to like anyway. You weird girl!" He argued back. "Was Chan, yeol oh, ppa, buh, lush, ing?" You said slowly while you approach him. "Yah, you're the one who was enjoying my hands touch you. Tch, don't deny it." He said while this time, walking towards you and smirking. Damn, that smirk of his... you thought. You were nervous now so you stepped back as he stepped closer.
 
He put his arms on the wall, causing you to be trapped. You totally was expecting a kiss so you closed your eyes. He leaned closer to the side of your face. You felt his hot breath on your neck and that's when... "look! This shirt is so decent! Wouldn't I look so hot in this? I'm gonna try this on." He smirked as he took a shirt that was behind you that happened to be for display. You opened your eyes wide. W-what just happened...?
 
"What's wrong, you look scared... you thought I was going to kiss you? Tch tch, naughty girl." He said while holding the shirt (which was still on the hanger) upon his chest seeing if it's the right size. "Go put some clothes on and get out so I can try on my clothes." He said with a bitter voice. She's so fun to mess around with, haha, Chanyeol thought to himself as you walked out.
 
You left the dressing room only to find some of the employees eavesdropping on you and Chanyeol's conversation... you blushed. How embarrassing Minhyo. They think me and him is a couple?! PSH!
 
"Ahh, sorry, we were just... just cleaning the doors! Hahaha, sorry if we were disturbing."
 
People are weird... very weird... You walked to the cashier and paid for the clothes with the credit card you were able to slip away from Chanyeol's pocket when you fell on him. You didn't want to spend a lot since you're staying at their house, so you only bought 2 sweaters.
 
You waited for Chanyeol on the benches outside of the store... from the window you can see all these girls approaching him and gathering around him. "Looks like he's having fun flirting, haha." You giggled.
 
"It's starting to get cold," you said. "but Chanyeol is still having fun... I'll just stay cold for a little then..." Honestly, you couldn't stay cold anymore. You were freezing and you didn't want to go inside because you thought you were bothersome to him.
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
I just want to go home... gah, I hope Minhyo-ah went before me. It's gonna be cold tonight. Chanyeol was bombarded with so many questions about if he's single or if he's gonna be at the meet and greet tomorrow. "Nah, I'm not going... but I hope all you cuties have fun~" He smirked as all the girls just melted by his actions and words.
 
Your POV:
 
You were freezing to death and Chanyeol was still in there... "What am I gonna do? Should I go home without him? I don't even know the way though..." You said to yourself. You closed your eyes for a while and then opened them back up to see a body approaching you.
 
"Minhyo?" A concerning voice said. "De, that's me, haha..." Your laughter was faint. "You don't look so good... how long have you been waiting for me?" "W-wait, Chanyeol?" You said while remembering the event that happened earlier. You smiled like an idiot. "Yah, that's creepy. What are you smiling about? Tch tch, you're probably fantasizing right? Haha..." He said while you let out a small chuckle and soon afterwards, you just smiled warmly while your body was juggling between temperatures.
 
"Well, you don't look so good right now," he said while touching your forehead. "I think you have a fever... Minhyo-ah? Why did you wait so--- let's quickly take you home." Chanyeol said while sitting in front of you. "Get on." He wanted to give you a piggy back ride--- no, he needed to. In that state, you couldn't even wave your arms.
 
You didn't get on causing him to pout. He turned around and he said, "come on... 'baby, it's cold outside~'" He sang for you making you laugh because it was a fail. Ba dump, ba dump... your heart was beating and you didn't know why.
 
"Ew, Chanyeol, your voice is so unattractively deep." You got on his back as you can hear some squealing fangirls and some jealous girls from inside the shop you just came out from. "People think we're a couple... that's so funny." You whispered in Chanyeol's ears.
 
"Well..." He started off... is he going to say he wouldn't mind being with me? Wait, Minhyo, whAT ARE YOU THINKING?! You mentally asked yourself.
 
"Well... I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend anyways so you're right! It's super funny!" His calm aura soon turned into his happy virus aura. You couldn't help but to smile secretly...
 
Why am I feeling this way...? You thought to yourself.
 
A/N: I know this isn't a good chapter. I'm actually worried for myself LOLOL, I was expecting myself to actually have this whole fanfiction figured out but I guess not... sorry to disappoint you all. I'm starting to realize people like flirtatious things so that's why this chapter is kind of like that... but a fail version, haha~ THANKSGIVING BREAK! YES! I'll try to upate and I'm planning another fanfiction using Kris... but who else should be in it? I need just one more main character. What do you all think? I was thinking either Suho or Kai?