I want to eat in peace

Game over

 

"She's staying here for a while and she's a close friend of mine. Don't worry about it..." Jiho said which made you feel a bit more secure. "Well, I'm only just trying to save someone from getting a grandchild." She rolled her eyes and walked off into a room on the other side of their rooms. What is she talking abou--- oh yeah, Jiho oppa is a player... I totally forgot because he's been--- BEEN SO NICE! You thought to yourself and it was kind of confusing. As you stood there thinking your head off, a ringing pulled you back into reality. Ring ring, it was a cell phone.
 
Jiho reached into his pocket and opened his phone, "annyeonghaseyo?" He said. "De... arraseo." He closed his phone and turned to you, "mianhe Minhyo-ah. Something came up and I have to go right now," he turned to the super sleepy half conscience Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, could you show Minhyo her room?" "Yeah, yeah, whatever." "Okay, good night and we'll go for shopping tomorrow after school!" "Arasso." You said. You thought to yourself, WAIT, WHY HAVE I BEEN ACTING SO COMFORTABLE WITH LIVING WITH CHANYEOL AND MY EX?! You felt so dumb at that moment but it seemed too late to refuse.
 
Chanyeol started walking and since he was leading you to your bedroom, you just followed him out of logic. He walked into a beautiful, organized, and big room. "Wow!" You said, totally forgetting what you thought earlier. 
 
Chanyeol walked into another room inside of the bedroom. "Ahh, it feels nice to sleep on something like this." You jumped on the bed and felt how much space your arms and legs had to move around. It's nice, you thought as you got up to go see if there's clothing you can change into. You found some pajamas in the closet and put them on then headed towards the bed. Soon you fell asleep...
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
"Man, I'm so tired... and then Jiho hyung brings this girl over to our house. Gahh," Chanyeol said to himself while messing with his hair. "What else is she gonna do?" Chanyeol walks out of his bathroom and goes into bed.
 
Your POV and time change (to morning):
 
You felt something heavy on your thigh. "ENNG, egay boyeyo?!" You shook your leg and still you felt heaviness on you. "Nnng." You heard a deep husky voice say... you opened your eyes fully and guess what was in front of you. "CHANYEOLLLLL! AHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" You yelled at the top of your lungs as Chanyeol opened his eyes. "WHAT?! YOUR BED?! THIS IS MY BED!" "BUT YOU LED ME TO THIS ROOM." This is the first time in your life you've freaked out like this. "WHEN EVER DID I SAY I'D TAKE YOU TO YOUR ROOM?!" "AGH! Jiho oppa asked you to take me to my room and you said yes..." Chanyeol choked on his spit when he heard oppa. "Uh, you k-know what, just get o-out of my room. I have to get ready for s-school." Chanyeol said as he pushed your shoulder.
 
"It's not like I want to be here... with YOU." Aish, why is s/he so cold sometimes... Chanyeol and you thought the same thing. You got out of bed and opened the door only to find a maid standing there. "A-ah, annyeonghaseyo young master Chanyeol a-and Miss Park. Breakfast is ready downstairs and I have your uniform laid out in the bathroom." "T-thank you and can you lead me to the bathroom? I'm not aware with all the rooms in the house... sorry for the trouble." You said nervously hoping she doesn't take it the wrong way. "Gwenchanhayo Miss Park. I'll help you, please come this way..." You followed her and she took you to the bathroom. You took a bath and put on your uniform.
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
Chanyeol has gotten ready before you. "Hmm... should I wait for her or no?" He thought for a while and came to a conclusion. "Nope." He let out a smile while imagining your bewildering face and walked into his ride to school.
 
Your POV:
 
You walked out the mansion and wondered where you were supposed to go. "Hmm, which way is it...? I remember Jiho oppa went this way. So I'll just so this way!" You said excitedly because today was Friday.
 
As you were walking towards random directions, you then noticed you were lost... "Aish, I'm so stupid... I should have asked one of the maids for directions... Man, I'm gonna be late on my first week of school." You lectured yourself about how it's good to ask people for directions. Some people thought you kind of weird but you shrugged it off. Honestly, you had no time for caring what people that at that moment. "Tch, damn Chanyeol." You whispered to yourself. Beeeeeeep! Someone's car was beeping.
 
"MINHYO-AH! OVER HERE!" You heard a voice calling your name but you were too stubborn to look back. You kept walking forward. "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINHYOOOOOOOOO! JUST TURN AROUND! COME ON!" You heard the screaming and beeping again. You were annoyed so you turned around... "Jiho oppa? What are you doing here?" You felt dumb. "Aigoo, Minhyo-ah, you're so clueless. I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes so I can give you a ride." "Mianhe..." "It's okay, just get in the car before we're going to be even more late."
 
Setting change:
 
You and Jiho were late and came around the third period (which was lunch) so first you headed to your other 2 classes to apologize and then headed towards the lunch cafeteria.
 
Since you didn't make any friends yet, you sat alone on the outside tables with a lot of bright flowers around them. You started to eat and since you were walking a lot this morning, you were reaaaally hungry. You ate your food happily and since you were living with Jiho, the maids made you fried dumplings and tteokbokki and packed you aloe drink. "I gonna go rome and give evy maid a rug. Mmm, this is so derisuh." You were too overjoyed that you forgot the fact that you were late this morning... bzzzz. "B-bwo, what the heck is that buzzing?" You looked around with opened eyes which made you look adoribly confused (Kyungsoo moment, LOL). It was a bee. "A BEE?! TWO BEES!!" You said while swinging your arms around. "Go away bees! Agggghh!"
 
Chanyeol saw you and headed towards you with his prize winning grin on his face. "Hey Minhyo-ah!" He said. No reply. Since your back was to him, he thought, maybe she's just jamming to music with her earphones on? Most likely right? He walked closer to you and that's when... slap. You slapped Chanyeol in the face. "GET AWAY FROM ME! I JUST WANT TO EAT IN PEACE!" When Chanyeol heard those words, his grin fell. Honestly, you were too busy trying not to get stung by a bee to notice that he was there, you weren't even aware of the fact you just slapped Chanyeol in the face. "U-uh okay... All I did was not give you a ride but alright..." He walked away feeling guilty for making you late on your first week. "Ahh, finally... The bees are gone."
 
Time change (to after school):
 
Since today was Friday, Jiho was supposed to take you shopping. You waited on the stairs in front of school and watched everyone walk out by theirselves or with their clique. When are you coming Jiho oppa? You thought to yourself until you felt a buzz in your pocket. You opened your phone to find a text message from Jiho.
 
Jiho: Hi Minhyo-ah! Sorry, something came up again and I can't go shopping with you. But I sent a chauffeur for you~ Chanyeol is going to take you instead of me. Okay?
 
You: Arraso, Jiho oppa~ thank you so much and have fun doing what you're doing! ^^~
Looks like the car is here. I'll go now oppa! Bye and thank you so much~ <3
 
Jiho: Okay, have fun Minhyo-ah!~ Also you can spend as much as you want. Chanyeol has the credit card. Bye now~ ^^;
 
You closed your phone and went towards your ride. You wanted Chanyeol to think you like it so you decided to play a little game with him. When you opened the passenger door, you sat down next to Chanyeol and said, "hello Chanyeol op---" He cut you off by opening his side of the door and walking to sit in shot gun. What's wrong with him...?
 
The whole car ride was silent and the chauffeur dropped you off in a street filled with clothing stores. You weren't as excited as you were before because of Chanyeol. Both you and Chanyeol walked a far distance away from each other. "Yah! Chanyeol! Wait for me!" He walked into a store and you followed him in.
 
Chanyeol's POV:
 
How can she act like she didn't say anything... she's an oddball. I'll just let her be and shop for my own clothing as well. Chanyeol couldn't help but to notice how exhausted you were after running to him... he felt a bit guilty about that too and he didn't want you to yell at him again so he bought you a bottle of water.
 
Your POV:
 
Chanyeol handed you a water bottle while looking off into another way. "Here." He said a bit coldly. "T-thank you..." You took the water bottle and started to look for your clothing... until you heard a familiar voice. "HIII~ CHANYEOL OPPPPA!"
 
It was Hye Ah.
 
A/N: Hi everyone, long time, no update? Well, here's a small update and I have to leave again... my parents suddenly want to take me out eating a lot. They say it's a "birthday celebration" LOL. But I hope you guys are anticipating what happens next! I love you my 6 subscribers! <3