Your shoelace is untied

Game over

 

"Minhyo! Wake up, please! You're going to be late for school!" A women poked you and you flinched. "Arasso~" You rubbed your eye and looked at her and smiled. She wasn't your mother, she was a shaman who let you stay over her place. "Yah! You're really going to be late, I'm not even kidding. Even though it's 7, something's gonna happen on your way to school." What is she talking about? You thought. "De, I'll get ready now but can you tell me what's going to happen Sungmi sunbae?" "No can do, Minhyo~ you gotta pay me, haha." You both giggled.
 
It was your last stay at that place, it was quite warm and cozy and Sungmi sunbae was like a mother to you for those past few days. However, you felt like you were becoming a burden so you decided to let her go on with her life.
 
"Annyeong-hi gyeseyo, thank you so much for letting me say, Sungmi sunbae~" You left her house empty handed since you were poor... you had nothing but a few clothing you stuffed in your book bag and only 10,000 won that Sungmi gave you for lunch.
 
Setting change:
 
You were walking down towards your school, you weren't there just yet but you can tell by all the nice houses and stores you walked pass. You stood there amazed by the clothing you saw. All you wanted to do was skip school and go window shopping but... you had to go to school or else you'll get kicked out. Aish, I'll come here someday... someday Minhyo, someday. You walked pass the store and suddenly you felt stuck. "Huh?" You said and briskly looked down at your shoe. It was gum causing you to be unable to move. W-what do I do...? If I move, the gum is gonna come along with me and I don't want to be embarrassed on my first day... But if I don't move, I'm gonna be--- BE LATE!
 
You were panicking. What were you supposed to do? You didn't want to be embarrassed nor did you want to start off the first day late.
 
Thump. "Yah, watch where you're going!" A guy yelled at you... his voice was deep. His voice even brought you back to reality. You looked up at him and he was quite tall too. "B-but I wasn't even walking..." You said feeling a bit pathetic because his friends were giggling and people who walked by were laughing. What's even worse was that the workers at the clothing shop you wanted to go to some day were chuckling and whispering about you from the window. You felt small... you felt a bit dumb.
 
 
The guy waved his hand at your face, "Hey, earth to you?" "U-uh, sorry... I didn't mean to---" You heard one of his girl-friends call you stupid. It angered you a lot. "What? What did you just say?" "I said you're stupid." They giggled again. "First of all, I'm not stupid at all, anyone can make a physical mistake," You turned to the deep voiced guy and continued, "and it's sad that you're friends are laughing at the fact that you're blind. It's funny how you can bump into something when you're tall enough to see everything!" You walked off, at this point, you didn't care about the gum. You knew they were laughing at you and if the gum was something to laugh at even more, you didn't give a damn at that point. You just wanted to walk off knowing you had the last word, and the best comeback.
 
For some reason, you tried to pull off the best cat walk you can in those sneaks with gum on it. "YAH!" You turned around to see the tall guy standing a yard away from you. "What do you want? Another laugh?" You smirked because you felt so big and like you were on a roll. "Your shoelace is untied." He said and it surprised you. You checked your shoe if he was kidding and he wasn't. It was under the bottom of your shoe. "Thanks...?" He smirked. What is this guy up to? Seems suspicious. You bent down to tie your shoelace and pulled it. OMG! You mentally cried and felt your face turn pink because when you pulled your shoelace from the bottom of your shoe, gum was attached to it. How embarrassing, Minhyo. You sighed.
 
You looked back at the guy and your right eye twitched a bit. You can see he was enjoying this; him AND his clique. He walked up to you and bent down and winked while doing a hand gesture of a shooting gun and said, "Game over."
 
You kind of melted because of how adorable he was. Snap out of it, Minhyo! You slapped your cheeks lightly with both hands. He smiled at the sight of you doing that then walked off with his friends and you decided to go about 20 minutes after his leave. You looked at a clock inside a store and just your luck... I'm late...
 
Setting change:
 
You arrived at the school during the second period change. The bell rang as soon as you got into the school hall ways and soon the halls were crowded. You heard a few whispers and felt a lot of stares coming your way.
 
"Wow, look at her!"
"She's so beautiful~"
"I wish I were her."
 
You've never heard so many compliments from older people before. It was your sophomore year in Seoul Academy and you had gotten a scholarship for academics. You obviously had to work hard to get a scholarship knowing that your parents weren't even rich enough to buy you the uniform but luckily, it came along with the scholarship and plus, they were gone already...
 
Kwon Minhyo, this is your time. Forget about what happened earlier. He probably doesn't even go to this school by the looks of his clothing. You thought to yourself. You were quite afraid of what the students will think of you. You were as decent as any one of them and you were quite a beauty too but what happened this morning was stuck with you.
 
You walked into your class and put a strand of hair behind one ear. You were about the first of people who arrived at your art class. You sat down in front of a blank canvas and put your bag down and sat there waiting for everyone else to arrive. But the art teacher told you to get started with an art project. The theme was embarrassment. What kind of theme is that? This school is weird...
 
You walked towards the table that was covered with painting tools. You looked down at your shoes while walking towards it... thump. You felt something wet on your hair and touched it... blue paint was all over your hair and then you heard, "aish! What's up with all these people bumping into me and stuff?" You were fed up and so you looked up at whoever this person was and... it was him... AGH! IT'S HIM AGAIN! You were struck dumb. You couldn't speak...
 
"Everyone, please sit down~ Class is starting now." The teacher announced... everyone was seated except you two... when is this day going to end?
 
A/N: Hi everyone~ This is my first fanfiction ever so please don't judge me, LOL. I hope you like the first chapter. I was so proud of myself. And and, you guys see what I did there on the description? "Good foot," haha~ (: