Jiho... oppa?

Game over

 

"Well, it'll be longer if you don't start now." "Haha, you're still impatient... but it's because my parents wanted me to live up to our family's name." "Ahh, hmm, why didn't I see you at school today then?" You said while you shot him an incredulous look. I got you now, Jiho. "Well, little missy, that's because I was told this morning that I was enrolled at Seoul Academy." He said confidently while poking your forehead and looking you straight in the eyes. You blushed. "Yah, yah, Jiho!" You tried to slap his hand away from poking you but he was too quick. 
 
"AHH!" You felt yourself trip over your own foot. Suddenly, you can feel arms wrapping around your waist. "Aish! Minhyo, you're such a clumsy person." "S-sorry, I didn't mea---" He cut you off only to continue with, "Or maybe you're trying to be clumsy... so I can hold you like this." He hugged you from behind since his hands were already on your waist from catching you from your fall. He had a better grip on you and you struggled to get out. Honestly, it was ticklish and you were dying. "JIHOOOO!" "Yah, I'll let you go if you say Jiho, oppa~" He tickled your stomach and picked you up a little off your feet. "Ji-Ji," You couldn't stop giggling. Your stomach was hurt. "JIH-HO, OPP-OPPA!" And he let you down and free from his arms. "Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" He giggled as you wiped your tears from laughing too hard.
 
"Hey, but wh---" You started but was cut off but Jiho. "I heard you don't have anywhere to go... Is this true Minhyo-ah?" How did he know about that?! You thought while he looked at you sincerely. His eyes pierced through your lungs and honestly, you couldn't speak.
 
"U-uh... D-de... Why are you asking though...?" You were curious and nervous at the same time. You also couldn't think straight. You remembered that you had to find a place to go for the night until this hoodlum wanted to come and pull you to random places talking about rando--- He cut you off from your thoughts. "How about you come stay with me?" "BWO?!" You were shocked but at the same time, you were a bit relieved. A weight has been taken off your shoulder while unknowingly, one was soon to come onto you. "Come live with me. It's a big house and its only my family and the maids and butlers. Just say yes, Minhyo-ah~" You nodded and half way through Jiho started to jump up and down very excited. "Y-yah... You better not be planning to do anything weird..." You said while crossing your arms over your chest. "Aha, two years ago, I would have said I wouldn't try anything since you have nothing," he said while eye your chest and tilting his head. "But I guess you have something now!" He giggled as you furrowed your brows. "Sh-shut up." "Arraso, okay. I'll give you a ride okay?" You nodded and he led you to his car.
 
Setting change:
 
The car ride with him actually wasn't awkward. Due to both of your outgoing personalities and due to the fact you two were familiar with each other made it all easier. As you pulled up to a big beautiful mansion, your eyes opened wide and your mouth formed a [i]whoa[/i] shape. "We here we are." Jiho giggled while watching you slapping both your cheeks. She's cute, he thought. "W-wow, Jiho oppa... Are you sure I can live here?" He gulped because he wasn't expecting you to actually call him Jiho oppa. "Yes, I-I'm sure. Do you need clothing too? I see you don't have any clothes. Plus your uniform looks dirty." "I-I was at the p-park..." He chuckled because it was actually cute how sheepish you act whenever he said something offensive (but joke) to you. He liked how laid back you were as well as how you could be a bit 4D sometimes. "Okay, we'll head out to shopping tomorrow after school." "Are you sure?" "Yes, just trust me."
 
Setting change (going into the mansion):
 
You walked passed many maids and butlers awaiting the arrival of the 'young master'. And they greeted you nicely and at one point you can hear them exchanging whispers making you a bit nervous.
 
Maids and butlers POV:
 
"Hey, do you think this is one of those 'one night' things, young master Jiho does?"
"Probably... But she looks so innocent."
"I think Young master Jiho is targeting the innocent ones now..."
"Aigoo, young master Jiho can be a little reckless sometimes. Oh well..."
 
Your POV:
 
You finally walked through the many 'judging' maids and butlers. [i]Sigh... I hope this is a good idea.[/i] You thought to yourself as you were following Jiho up the spiral stairs. It was beautiful and his house had about 3 floors. The first floor was the kitchen, dining room, even a ball room. The second contained the offices, libraries, and such whereas the third floor was the bedrooms, living room (chilling room, haha), and bathrooms (etc.) You both walked up three floors and you were tired. Jiho turned around and smiled, "are you tired?" You nodded because you were too exhausted to speak. "We have an escalator." You opened your eyes wide when he said that. "BWO?! And you made me walk up here?!" He bursted out laughing. "Mianhe Minhyo-ah~ omo, you're so cute when you're mad." "Shu---" Someone cut you off.
 
"YAH!" The guy was rubbing his eyes and he had bed head. "What's all the loud noises for? Jiho hyung, you better not be having a slu---" He opened his eyes... And saw you.
 
"Haha, I see... this is all a dream. It's so funny how a dream can feel so real. Jiho hyung," he was reeling up to Jiho. "What's this girl with ugly shoes doing in my dream though?"
 
"YAH!" You went up to Chanyeol and flicked his forehead. "This isn't a dream and go look at yourself because you look a mess, Chantroll." Jiho let out a chuckle. "Aish, I wake up only to be hit. Tch, tch." Chanyeol said sounding a bit irritated so you felt guilty for flicking his forehead. "Chanyeol, this is Minhyo-ah. Minhyo-ah, this is Chany--- wait. How did you know his name?" "This idiot is in my class..." "Oh... Should I be worried?" Not again Chanyeol, you can't have my girl again, Jiho thought to himself. "Aniyo, aniyooo~ why would you need to be worried?" You said while shaking your head and forearms in front of your face. "Haha, no reason." He said while he shot you a warm smile.
 
You turned to Chanyeol who was finally in his senses. He gulped, "um, Minhyo... Whatcha doing in my house?" "Yah, Chanyeol! Jiho! Quiet down. Me and your father need to sleep. I have an early flight tomorrow for a business trip with your dad. I'll be home in 2 months. Please don't do anything reckless... understand?" "De, umma." Jiho and Chanyeol said in unison. "And what do we have here...?" Their mom said as she eyed me up and down. "U-uh, I'm Jiho oppa's friend..." "Oh, I didn't know you and my son were that close enough for you to call him oppa. Jiho, what's your 'friend' doing here?" She said coldly... Yup, this was a bad idea, you mentally scolded yourself.
 
A/N: Sorry guys, I'm quickly updating because my mom suddenly made plans to go to a Korean sushi place. Hi Eubrim! KOREAN FOOD, yay! LOL, but expect some more if I get home in time. Love you all~ <3 And yup! New character. (: