Chanyeol... oppa~

Game over

"Class is over! Oh and remember we have a meet and greet for parents and students this Saturday! I'll see you all tomorrow." The day was finally over and as much as you wanted to head towards Sungmi sunbae's place, you couldn't. You put your book bag on and stepped out the school doors and it was hot. You looked up at the sky and used your hand as a visor. Thump. Someone just bumped into your elbow.

 
"Um, excuse me! Move your hand!" You heard a girl's voice and turned around. It was that girl with Chanyeol earlier. "My bad but you should watch where you're going next time." You said as she rolled her eyes and scoffed, "no, you should watch where you're going." "I was standing this whole time for your information." This argument sounded familiar... if I keep going, maybe something bad will happen again, you thought. The day couldn't be worse so you decided to walk off. "YAH! STOP! I SAID STOPP!" You didn't stop, instead of being irritated, you were enjoying this a lot.
 
"CHANYEOL OPPPA!!~" The girl screamed and you stopped. "That girl over there hurt me! Do something oppa~" He walked up to your back not knowing who you were. You can feel his presence and then suddenly, "hey, your shoes look familiar..." He smiled and you felt heated. The temperature wasn't helping either because you were sweating and your bangs were getting wet on your forehead. Why me...? You thought as you turned to look at Chanyeol.
 
"Well what do we have here?" He smirked. "A beautiful person walking off. Bye!" You said confidently hoping he wouldn't bring up anything. "Chanyeol oppa!~ What did you say to her?" "Nothing and stop calling me that." "Waaaaaaae?" She whined and you felt that that was your time to come back at him. "Hey, you." You pointed straight at him and continued, "I thought you liked being called Chanyeol... oppa~" You sang the last two words. "U-uh..." He choked on his saliva. You gestured your hands like a gun and pointed towards Chanyeol, "pang! Game over." You ran off as soon as possible while the girl was asking Chanyeol questions. Haha, er. You shook your head and headed towards the other side of the street.
 
Setting change:
 
Ahh, what a nice, warm day... I'd like it better if everyday was this way... you thought as you were walking through street shops of Korea. You were on the rich side of Seoul trying to find your way out but it felt nice.
 
"Hey, are you going to the meet and greet thing this Saturday?" You overheard a few students talking to each other. "Hmm, should I go?" "Yes, of course! It's going to be fun. I heard last year they gave out free things and food, I don't know for sure but my sister said it was definitely fun!" You were bought as soon as they said free food. Mmmm, free rich people food. I should go then~ You drifted off into daydream land. "Arasso~ I'll go. Do I have to dress up or something?" You heard them continuing. "Yeah, I don't know why but you have to dress formally maybe because important people are going to be there. I heard the Park family are going to come too!" "OMG, really? Wow, I'd like to see Chanyeol oppa in a suittt~~ He's so cute~" You couldn't help but to laugh silently. Omo, who do these people take Chanyeol for?
 
Setting change:
 
You were finally on the less fancy side of Seoul after all that walking. It felt like you were home. Brr... the cold wind blew past you. It was a cold but beautiful night and you forgot what happened this morning. You sat on the swings peacefully wondering about what you'd wear for Saturday and where you'd go for the night. Chills went up your leg as you stood up. You had only your uniform on and you were a bit afraid you might get so you left the park and went around looking for a place to sleep.
 
You walked towards a small children's clinic hoping that you'd be able to stay there. While walking inside, you happen to notice a handsome guy... someone you've seen before... but where have you seen him? Where have I seen this guy? He looks so famil--- OH MY GOD! It was him... your ex-boyfriend from your old school, Park Jiho. What is he doing here? He's not a kid anymore! You hesitated to walk inside but you were freezing... you were scared that the scene might be embarrassing.
 
You suddenly found your feet moving towards the clinic and there he stood in front of you. You bit your lip and you felt your cheeks getting hotter. He smirked which made you wonder, what is he smirking for?! This guy is ridiculous! You knew damn well he was a player just like you, you just didn't know if he had bad intentions to get back at you.
 
He took a step closer, leaned in close to your face and after a few seconds of looking at you up and down, Jiho said, "Minhyo?" What to do, what to do?! "U-uh... w-wh-who?" Nice going Minhyo. He furrowed his brows and then he turned around to a little girl and whispered for her to go play with the other children. What is he doing? You thought. He turned back around and smiled roguishly as he pulled your wrist and ran outside. "Y-YAH! What, are y-you, doing!?" You yelled at him through pants and he turned around and hugged you. "I missed you, Minhyo-ah~" He sang in your ears as you struggled to get out of his grasp. "I--" You choked on your spit and blushed... I didn't know I was this embarrassing.
 
He unwrapped you from his arms. "Aigoo, Minhyo-ah, you're so cute." He said smiling and putting his hands in his pockets. His tone changed from cute to laid back and gentle, "Are you surprised to see me here?..." You nodded, why would he be here at this side of Seoul? Wasn't he rich? Why? You thought. "Why are you here?" You said briskly which made you sound like a cold harsh person. Ahh, get it together Minhyo. Be nice... "Well, I'm doing an errand," Your jaw dropped. "and by the looks of your clothing, you're attending Seoul Academy?" "U-uh, I am... but, but why are you asking?" "I am too." He smiled. "Whoa, wait, what?" You were so nervous because of all the boyfriends you've had, he was the baddest one. "Well... it's a long story." He chuckled lightly.
 
"Well, it'll be longer if you don't start now." You hid your nervousness with a faint smile... Oh boy, this year is going to be crazy Minhyo.
 
A/N: I don't know if you guys are liking it... I have a weird habit of getting into too much details but I promise, it will get somewhere. You never know what's going to happen on Saturday... OHOHOHO, LOL, but pleaaaaase, look forward to it all everyone~ I love you, my 2 subscribers. <3 This chapter is all over the place, haha. Sorry everyone. I'll be more better. (: