First day in SHINee dorm

Fallin in love for the Maknae

Mi-Young's POV

You and the other Shinee members made it back to the dorm in only 3 hours. You fell asleep against in the window since you didn't want to be a burden to any of your brother's members. You walked into the dorm carrying some of your luggage while listening to No other by Super Junior. You bias Leeteuk and Siwon. You faced towards the Shinee members and see Key giving a lecture towards Jonghyun. You remembered something and digged through your bags. Taemin looked over your shoulder to see what you are doing. "Thats where I put it." you said and pulled out a chicken plushie. "CHICKEN!" you hear your brother say and nearly tackled you down to the floor.

Taemin's POV

You watched your hyung running after Mi-Young around the dorm just to get a chicken plushie from her. Mi-young hid behind you and you looked at her then infront of you to see Onew pout. "Mi-young ah I promise I won't tackle you." he said then you saw the plushie flying in the air and Onew caught it. Onew smiled then looked at all of the members. "Why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen." you thought to yourself and looked at Mi-young. She shrugged until "Meeting." Onew said and everyone went to living room. "Right, I will have some rules for you guys and that is no one is allowed to sleep with my sister and that goes for you Mi-young ah I don't want anything bad happen to you since you are my sister." Onew said and Mi-young noded her head. "Don't go out with my sister without my permission." "Oppa." "No Mi-Young you are too young to date." Onew said and you see her pout. You chuckled a bit at her childness.

Mi-Young's POV

"Ah oppa is so unfair." you thought and hear some one chuckling. You turned and see Taemin laughing a bit. You blushed and faced your brother again. After Onew finished with the rules Jonghyun moved in Key's room while you stay in his room fo a while. There wasn't much just a single bed a closet a little light stand and a desk with a chair tucked in. You placed your laptop on the desk and set your suitcase to one corner. You put your ipod on the speaker and played Lucifer while you unpack your stuff. You smiled and laughed to yourself might finding it intresting to stay in seoul again.