Remembering an old friend part 1

Fallin in love for the Maknae

Mi-young's POV

When Taemin mentioned about Super Junior she started to remember about one of the members who left her .Hangeng , Hangeng and her were bestfriends before Mi-Young left to go to the states. They started dating until Hangeng cheated on her and Mi-Young never forgot about it.

flash back Mi-young's pov still

Mi-Young went to the market to buy stuff for her brother. "Aish oppa should of gone and get them instead of me." she said and ran into some one. "Omo I am sorry are you ok?" she heard some one ask in korean but with a chinese accent. "Ah ne I am fine." she said and smiled and looked at the person. "That is good my name is Hangeng I am from China." He said again in korean. She giggled a bit and started to speak in chinese. "Let's talk in Chinese instead." She said and Hangeng looked at her supprised. "You can speak chinese?" he asked supprised and Mi-young laughed a bit. "Yes I can speak chinese my name is Lee Mi-Young by the way." She said and extended her hand. Hangeng shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Mi-Young I hope we can see each other later." He said and Mi-Young nodded "I hope so to." She said and left.

Hangeng's pov still flash back

About a month later I started to run into Mi-Young. We started to exchange numbers and I guess we started to date after that. I haven't seen her for about 4 months, I then thought that I might as well find some one else. I went to the bar and I guess I got drunk and fell in love with some one else.
 Mi-young saw us and she wasn't to happy.