New and old friends

Fallin in love for the Maknae

Mi-young‘s POV

The next day you went to the school which you visited before you leave Korea. After the registration your former teacher came in the office. “Lee Mi-young? You came back?” he asked surprised “Yes, bat maybe only temporarily, I’m not sure if will stay in Seoul.” “Well, we’ll see, but I-“he was cut of by a slender, pretty woman who came into the office. “Ah, are you Lee Mi-young?” she asked kindly. “Yes” you nod. “I’m Han Ye-Seul, the director of this school. I recently became the director but I know you’ve already visited this school, so I’ve decided to put you in your old class” “Mi-young isn’t that great? Yu can see you friends again. By the way, there is a person which missed you the most, I’m sure you haven’t forget Taeyeon?!?” your favorite teacher Mr. Kim said. “Yay!!” you tried not to scream that loud but you can’t hold it back very well.  Your new director smiled at you and gave you some books and your schedule. You hear the bell and went out of the office. You’re going to find your class as you fell like someone is hugging you from behind. “AHHH” you screamed “Hey, believe it or not, but I’m a human and I have something what other call “Ears”  and it hurts like hell when someone scream.” a familiar sarcastic voice said. “TAEYEON” you scream louder than before because you were to happy. “YAY it’s me and if you ever scream again, I emigrate to…Russia or somewhere else where you can’t find me” she said while you hugging her. “Well, then…Bye I’ll see you in Russia” you said while smirking “I missed you like hell” Taeyeon started to cry. “Hey, sweety don’t cry okay? I’m here again and you really don’t have to cry.” you tried to calm her. When you saw her tears running, you start crying too. After a few seconds your best friend calm down and lead you to your class. “You have to knock!” she pushed you toward the door. “Why me?” you whispered.” You’re a new student, they won’t be that angry if you apologize.”  Taeyeon looked at you with her puppy-eyes. “Ok….well…..I’m knocking….just one moment….do you see my hand?“It’s almost at the door…….-“ “Mi-young!” “Ok, no need to hurry.” You knock and wait until someone is opening the door. “Oh, hello Mi-young. We’re waiting for you” Mr. Kim said. “I’m here too!” Taeyeon played offended. “I know. Come in you both” he said “Class this is your new former student Lee Mi-young. You haven’t forgotten her, right?  Mi-young, you can sit next to Taeyeon for a while.” your teacher introduced you and you and your best friend sat down. After the lesson, you’re going to you locker, because you don’t want do carry your books around. Your next lesson was math. Well it’s not your favorite subject but you have to do it. The lesson wasn’t very interesting and the rest of the day was boring too. After school it suddenly began to rain “Damn I ought to take an umbrella” you thought after you passed by Taeyeon. On the way you ran into the supermarket because you wanted prepare a dinner for your brother and his friends. You bought vegetable, spices and fruits. When you arrived at the checkout, you realized that you don’t have enough money for all the things you bought. You want to return once more to bring a few things back as you saw a familiar face which is hidden under a cap. “TAEM-“you haven’t finished the sentence because you don’t wanted to attract any attention. Taemin frightened as he hear that someone was calling his name and quickly hid behind a fruit stand until you run up to him. “Taemin ah~ sorry but I was the girl who was shout your name. I don’t wanted to attract any attention.”  “It’s okay, no one has heard it, but what are you doing here?” he whispered. “ I was going to buy some food for a dinner but I haven’t enough money here and I wanted to bring some fruits back. Do you want to attend me?”

Taemin’s  POV

‘Do you want to attend me? That’s what she said, and she said it so cute!’ you thought. “Errr….yes, but I can lend you some money if you want” you said with a bright smile. “Oh…no…no it’s okay I can do another dessert for the  dinner”  she declaimed. “No it’s no problem I mean you do it for us and I want to pay back.” you take the shopping cart and run to the checkout. “But, I can go home and take money and-“ Mi-young don’t finished the sentence because you run away to pay for her. “78,785 Won please“

*(Co-) Author’s note 78,785 Won are like 73 US Dollars*

“Here please” you said gave the money to the cashier while Mi-Young achieve you.”Well  now I’ve bought everything you need, right?” you said to her “But-“  “Let’s go,  our visitation comes soon” “But-“ you took her hand and both of you run out of the supermarket. “Oh no…it’s still raining“Mi-young said but then you took an umbrella out. “Come under the umbrella” you said with a smile. While you walked under the umbrella both of you were very quiet. “But” Mi-young broke the silence “You talked about a visitation. Who will come?” “Ah~ I forgot to tell you that super junior is coming” you said she looked at you as if she saw a ghost.