Meeting the members

Fallin in love for the Maknae

Mi-Young's POV

You are sitting outside of the airport with your suitcase waiting for your brother Jinki to come and get you with his friends. You sighed and looked around and started to mess with the ipod touch. Your aunt already called him telling him you are going to stay the night with him and his friends. You felt your phone vibrate and answered the phone. "Yeobosayo." you said "Mi-Young where are you? I can't find you anywhere." I am outside Jinki." You said looking around. "What are you wearing?" he asked on the other line and you stayed calm on the outside but shocked on the inside. "I am wearing a red coat with black buttons with a black dress underneath with tights and wearing knee length boots with a red suitcase." you said "ok I..." "FOUND HER!" you heard some one said cutting Onew off on the other line. You put your phone away and see a boy with a bowl cut hair. "Hi are you Mi-Young?" he asked with his cute face and you nod your head blushing slightly. "Nice to meet you I am.." he said until he got cut off "Mi-Young!" Onew said and gave you a big bear hug "Hi Jinki i missed you to but let go!" you said and he did "Sorry" he muttered. You smiled softly and hugged him and he hugged back. "Oh Mi-Young we should introduce ourselves later since a lot of people are here." he said and you nodded your head.

Taemin's POV

"Hyung your sister's flight is already here." Key said complaing "We just have to look for her then." He said "Hyung do you know what your sister is wearing?" you asked curiously while Onew froze in his spot and called his sister. "No he doesn't." muttered jonghyun still a bit grodgy from waking up by Key. You went over to Onew and hear most of the conversation.  "What are you wearing?" he asked some one on the other side of the line and then heard  "I am wearing a red coat with black buttons with a black dress underneath with tights and wearing knee length boots with a red suitcase."  you heard a females voice say and looked around and spotted her. "Ok I..." "FOUND HER!" you said cheerfully cutting onew off and jogged over to her. "Hi are you Mi-Young?" you asked her while putting on a cute face and see her blush slighly and nodded her head. You smiled at her "Nice to meet you I am..." You got cut off by onew saying "Mi-Young!" and gave her a tight bear hug. "Hi Jinki I missed you to but let go." she said and onew let her go. "Sorry he said and she smiled softly and hugged her. "She is pretty cute for hyung's little sister." he thought to himself while blushing slightly not noticing the rest of your hyungs caught up. "Mi-Young we should introduce ourselvs later since it is crowded here." Onew said and Mi-Young nodded her head and carried her suitcase to the van. Jonghyun sat in the front seat, Key and Minho in the middle seat and You on the window side next to Mi-Young and onew next to her. You kept your gaze out the window and felt some one's head on your shoulder and looked to see Mi-Young sleeping peacefully. "She must of been tired from the journy she been through." Onew said softly and move some of her hair out of the way.

Key's POV

You and the other members with Mi-Young made it home and the driver pulled over. You got out with the others and see Taemin trying to wake Mi-Young up. Mi-Young woke up and started to rub her eyes cutely. "Are we here?" she asked while you nodded your head. She got out and see Taemin's red face. "Are you ok?" she asked and taemin nodded his head and got out. You and the other members got in and intorduce yourselvs to her. "Annyoung I am Almighty Key." you said. "Annyoung I'm Bling Bling jonghyun" jonghyun said "Annyoung I am casmaric flame Minho." "Annyounghasayo I'm the maknae Taemin." he said "And we are Shing SHINee." everyone said including Onew. Miyoung smiled and bowed to us "Annyounghasayo I'm Lee Mi-Young Jinki's little sister." she said and smiled happily.