Chapter 5

Gods kneel before our crime

Alright, I know, it's just a small chapter, but hey, it's still an update! I tried might are some spelling mistakes. I'm sorry.

Some of you said Youngmin would die because he’s trying to cut deeper. Well, he’s not cutting THAT deep. And he’s not cutting his artery, I might should have explained more detailed… I’ll do so soon ^^

 

Author thoughts: (you can skip that part, nothing important for the story is said here c: )   I'm kind of sick again, yeah, yuhu, back to all the I tried so hard to stop...

School's giving me a pretty hard time too right now... But still, I'm kind of happy I can go to school, I don't want to work TT.TT

If my parents just had some kind of stop button I'd press it... But then again, it's my own fault for not learning enough and all the other stuff... Yaya, I know... I'll try better... Now enjoy the chapter.

____________

 

 

 

I cleaned up the mess I did. I wiped my blood off the flagging and took a quick shower afterwards. Just when I had finished and had turned off the water I heard a soft knock on the bathroomdoor.

"Youngmin? Are you still in there?", I heard Jeongmins voice from the other side.

I slightly jumped when the doorknob moved down a little bit.

Just then I remembered I had locked the door when I'd entered.

"N-ne, hyung!"

"What are you doing again? You're in there like for ages."

I hastily dressed myself and once I'd looked trough the bathroom, checking it one last time, I unlocked and opened the door.

"Ne. I'm sorry. I just decided to take a quick shower...", I said while I slid past Jeongmin.

»All of a sudden? Why the hell?«

»You know hyung, since I already know all the episodes, I got kind of bored...«, I lied quickly.

Jeongmin looked irritated. He blinked his eyes and then there was something like anger in his gaze.

»Next time say it right at the start.«

»Ne, I'm sorry«, I repeated once again. With that I finally left and went to my room. Though I wanted to get back in the bathroom, back to the bloody embrace of my little monster. I did wrong. I had made Jeongmin angry. It was all my fault. Why had I have to be me? So disgusting, so me. Here we go again, still the same old story. Unfortunately I knew it was true.

 

I looked around my shared room. It was jokingly called the maknae room, since I shared it with Minwoo and Kwangmin.

Kwangmin. At night we'd sometimes even share the same bed. How could he be so close without noticing, without caring. No, I had no right to think that way. I had no right to make him noticing, no right to force him to care; I had no right to destroy his happy, carefree life.

I had no idea what to do now. Jeongmin now was angry with me and Donghyun, Hyunseong, Minwoo and Kwangmin had gone for a walk like what felt a whole lifetime ago.

Something was off with my sense of time lately. Everything seemed to take so much time, yet time passed agonizing slow.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted it to stop.

After stripping off my sweatpants I sat down at the edge of my bed and after staring at the bedroomdoor for some time, I finally laid down.

I had nothing better to do with myself anyway, so why not sleeping away the oh so viscous time? I slept a lot lately too.

My stomach made some funny, growling noise and I got startled a little bit. I hadn't even noticed I was hungry. Moreover I felt nauseous.

If I'd just sleep, it would be alright, wouldn't it. Everything would be fine again when I wake up later. With that thought and some tears in the corner of my eyes I fall asleep unbelievable fast.