Suspicion

In the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you staying, hyung?”  Jinki had asked.

“A budget hotel…maybe…” Joon mentally kicked himself for not having thought about this. In fact, it hasn’t crossed his mind up until now. “I’ll find a place, not to worry.” Joon gave an assuring pat to Jinki.

It had bloody well slipped his mind that his family had migrated to Australia while he was away. They did write him a letter mentioning the address; he must still have it……somewhere…… Their house in Korea had been sold just last month so Joon was practically homeless.                            

Joon furrowed his brow at this. He didn’t like the sound of homeless, gave him the impression that he was a poor, miserable guy.

“You can stay in my place while you here, you know.” Jinki offered. “I-if you like.” He quickly added, regarding his hyung with genuine concern.                  

Joon practically jumped at the offer. He was just too glad to have a place he could call home and some company, even if it’s just temporary. He didn’t want to trouble Jinki’s parents too much about it, so he had silently promised himself that he would find a job while he was around and will move out as soon as he can afford to rent a low-cost apartment.

But up until then, he would be living under the same roof with Jinki…

---------------------------------

 On the other hand…

Jinri ushered us to get a move on when she received a call from Jinki saying a certain someone has come back. She had squealed happily when she was told of the news. Her excitement was infectious as I felt myself anticipating who we were going to meet too.

Jinri bounced up and down, a delighted smile on her face, her pigtails flailing about cutely. Even Suzy had a small trace of a smile playing on her lips, though she looked pretty annoyed by now.

We quickly brushed and dressed, finally getting ready to meet the cause of all this excitement. The three of us slipped into my blue Sedan, me driving while Jinri gave instruction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter