He's back

In the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinki tucked his hands into his pocket, whistling an unknown tune as he head home.

Tonight, he has decided to take the shortcut, cutting through the main road and taking the alleyway, seeing that the sky was dark already. He quickened his pace, smiling to himself as he thought about the warm, scrummy dinner waiting for him on the dining table, just waiting for his arrival.

Everything felt fine when suddenly the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, he distinctly had the feeling of being followed. Jinki dare not turn around, but instead, he perked his ears up to listen to the sound of footsteps, at least he tried to. Not a sound was heard.

His heart raced. This is even scarier than when you can see hear some quiet shuffling behind you. Jinki doesn’t believe in ghost, he never did, and this will not be an exception either.

On the count of 3, Jinki ran all the way home like never before.

.....................................

“Thank you for choosing Korean airline. Please don’t leave your things behind, have a safe trip. See you again.”

The passengers got off the plane one by one, each lugging their luggage behind.

A lad in his twenties stared out of the window, making no move of getting off the plane.

“Sir, we’ve landed.” A female air stewardess walked towards the lad. He glanced up at the pretty air stewardess, and smirked. Although the air stewardess was trying desperately to hold in her excitement, he knew that he’d done it again. He had charmed just another lady that day.

Well, what can he do? He spells perfection. Even if half his face was covered with a livid scarf, wrapped in a long brown coat and black jeans, anyone can still tell that he’s really good-looking, and charming.

..............................................................

Jinki panted heavily as he gradually ran out of fuel. He has never been the greatest runner on the tracks, least say an athlete. Hell knows how many bruises he’d get if he tried the sports, seeing that he’s really clumsy and all. God forbids.

This time, he can hear the sound of his stalker closing the distance every second he stopped to get a breather.

He panicked, and lost all directions of where he was heading. He simply followed his heart which led him to an empty warehouse.

He tried rattling on the door but it was locked. There were no more junctions for him to turn, just an empty warehouse that stood by the end of the road. He was cornered.

He just hoped that his stalker would be kind enough to let him go. He froze with ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter