Thirst

A Series of Wonkyu One Shots

 

            "Not so much, baby." Siwon grunted.

            Kyuhyun finally unlatched himself from Siwon's neck with a giggle. "You taste good, hyung. I can't help it."

            With one from Kyuhyun, the puncture marks on Siwon's neck had disappeared completely. Siwon stretched his neck. It was starting to hurt from leaning over to one side for so long.

            “You’re going to me dry, Kyuhyun.” Siwon commented as his boyfriend snuggled closer to him in bed.

            Kyuhyun only hummed before answering, “Maybe. It’s definitely not my fault, though.”

            If someone told Kyuhyun about the situation he was in now a year ago, Kyuhyun would have called the person insane. He was raised to fear vampires and to stay away from them at all costs. He had been raised in a strict household, where there was no tolerance for any rule breaking.

            Yet, he had met Choi Siwon, who charmed him completely. Siwon, who remained a perfect gentleman while Kyuhyun was still afraid of him, had decided that Kyuhyun would be his the moment he laid eyes on the human boy.

            Eventually, Kyuhyun learned. He learned that vampires really weren’t as bad as his father made them out to be. In fact, when his father forced him to leave home for befriending a vampire, Siwon had been there to help him. When Kyuhyun was sure Siwon would leave him to die after turning him, he was proven wrong as Siwon helped him through the painful changes in his body.

            And now… Now Kyuhyun was a happy, lively vampire. Vampires who used to be human feed off of the host who turned them. Because of this, it became a sort of practice to turn the person you were sure you wanted to live with forever. At the same time, though, many humans had been tricked just for a taste of their blood, and left to die. It was, of course, illegal, yet happened occasionally. This was a reason why Kyuhyun’s father had hated vampires with so much passion.

            Different turned vampires had different appetites. Kyuhyun’s just happened to be voracious and seemingly insatiable. He needed to drink at the very least twice a day. But Siwon let him indulge himself and let him drink as much as he pleased.

            It was three a.m. Siwon was stirred from his sleep from Kyuhyun nudging his way to the crook of his neck once more. He felt fangs pierce his skin, and felt the half second of pain that he was pretty much used to by now. Then, the pleasurable feeling of his baby drinking from him. It was common for Kyuhyun to wake up in the middle of the night thirsty.

            “I have work tomorrow,” Siwon murmured.

            Kyuhyun stopped drinking momentarily to mumble, “We both know you don’t mind,” against his neck.

            Siwon only smirked as Kyuhyun immediately went back to quenching his thirst. He ran his fingers through Kyuhyun’s soft hair (BabyKyu loved it when he did that), and closed his eyes. He listened to the whimpers of pleasure Kyuhyun emitted as he continued to drink and reveled in the occasional he’d feel.

            “I swear you drink from every few hours. You’re lucky I’m so healthy and strong.” Siwon said when Kyuhyun finally stopped.

            “I’m lucky you love me.”

            Siwon smiled. “I consider myself the lucky one.”

            Kyuhyun placed a light kiss on Siwon’s lips before cleaning up the slight mess he made on his vampire’s neck. He kissed and lapped at the wound, trying to savor the last drops of blood he could get. He continued to do so long after the leftover blood was cleaned and long after the puncturing had closed.

            He would do the same thing all over again as soon as he woke up later in the morning. It would be the first thing he’d do after kissing Siwon good morning.

            Perhaps his thirst really was insatiable. Not that it mattered in the slightest to Kyuhyun or to Siwon.

            “You taste really, really good hyung.”

            Siwon yawned. “Like you haven’t told me that before.”

            Kyuhyun laughed softly. “I only say it because it’s true. I can’t wait until I wake up later!”

            The older turned and engulfed Kyuhyun in a warm hug. “I kind of miss the time when you were shy about drinking from me. You were so cute.”

            “I’m not cute now?” Siwon could practically hear the pout in Kyuhyun’s voice.

            “No, no.” he answered. “You’re still cute. And beautiful. And y. So y.”

            “…Whatever.” Kyuhyun mumbled. Siwon knew the younger was blushing. He smiled at the thought.

            It was quiet for the next few minutes.

            “Good night, hyung.” Kyuhyun said softly as he finally grew drowsy. “Love you.”

            “I love you, baby.” Siwon kissed the top of Kyuhyun’s head. “Go to sleep now.”


Sorry I keep writing only drabbles. I can't think of anything.

Anyways, I've been obsessed with vampire Wonkyu these days. I was thinking of making this a full story and everything. I mean, I might do it. But I might not. Lol.