Love You Lots

A Series of Wonkyu One Shots

            “Won..” Kyuhyun and Siwon were currently in the latter’s home on his bed, with the younger comfortably lying down on top. After a week of busy schedules, the two finally had some alone time and first decided to spend it relaxing. Love making could come later that night.

            “Yes, baby?”

            “You love me, right?”

            “Of course, I do Kyu. Why are you suddenly asking me something like this?” Siwon sat up and shifted so that Kyuhyun could kneel facing him in between his legs. Kyuhyun instinctively reached out and played with the buttons on Siwon’s shirt, a habit he formed after the two got together. As adorable as Siwon thought it was, Kyuhyun only did this when he was nervous.

            The younger male frowned and shook his head, not wanting to answer Siwon’s question. It was embarrassing. He had overheard some of the members commenting about how coldly Kyuhyun treated Siwon. They had been dating for two years now, and Kyuhyun was sure everything was going swimmingly. However, a side comment from Eunhyuk to Donghae was all he needed to be thrown into insecurity.

            “If you were as mean to me as Kyuhyun is to Siwon, I don’t know how I’d handle it, Hae. You are such a cutie.”

            That was all. Kyuhyun heard this as he was about to leave for Siwon’s home. If he had a bag, he probably would have dropped it. But he didn’t. He had plenty of his own clothes and bathroom necessities stocked at Siwon’s already. He always went empty handed, unless he had a gift. Which was rare.

            Kyuhyun had half-heartedly said goodbye to the members before leaving and had sullenly made his way to his lover’s home. His worries had dissipated as soon as Siwon opened the door and showered him with kisses, but had crept back upon him this moment.

            Siwon hummed, already knowing what Kyuhyun was worried about. Perhaps Kyuhyun would tell him on his own later. Right now, though, his boyfriend needed to be comforted. He gave the younger a short kiss. “I love you,” another kiss, “more than anything” one more, “in the whole world.” He smiled as Kyuhyun blushed and nodded meekly and kept his eyes on his lap, unable to meet the older male’s gaze.

            This time, Siwon changed their positions so that Kyuhyun was lying down on the bed and he was hovering right above him. He leaned down and kissed Kyuhyun deeply, smiling as Kyuhyun almost immediately opened his mouth to give him entrance. Siwon pulled away for air and enjoyed the sound of his baby’s light panting. As snarky as the maknae was known to be, Kyuhyun was completely submissive when they were alone, like now.

            “So what’s got my babykyu so worked up, hmm?” Siwon asked. He propped himself on one arm next to Kyuhyun and had lazily placed his leg to intertwine with Kyuhyun’s. His free hand wandered freely back and forth between Kyuhyun’s hair, his face, and basically all of his upper body.

            “I can’t tell you. I’m embarrassed.” Kyuhyun said childishly, eyes closed. For now, all he wanted to do was enjoy the feeling of Siwon’s hand caressing him. He would die of humiliation if anyone else ever found out he liked to be petted and massaged.

            “Was it what Hyukjae said to Donghae about you being mean to me?”

            Startled, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and got up to look at Siwon. “H-how did you find out?”

            Siwon chuckled and got up as well, only to pull Kyuhyun back into his arms. “Donghae noticed you were acting strangely before you left the dorms. He figure it out pretty quickly and called me after you left.”

            The younger male felt his face growing hot. “S-so.. you knew..” Embarrassing. He groaned and buried his face in Siwon’s chest when he saw the latter nod, unable to stand the humiliation he was feeling.

            “It’s okay, you know.” Siwon said a few minutes later, Kyuhyun’s hair. At first, Kyuhyun thought he was talking about being embarrassed, that it was okay to feel embarrassed. But instead, Siwon continued to say, “I don’t mind that you can be a bit mean. Well, I don’t think you’re mean in the first place. I guess that’s just how other people see it. But not me. You’re just shy. And I think you’re adorable for it.”

            Kyuhyun stayed silent, not quite knowing what to say. It seemed as if Siwon was not finished with what he was saying, though. “Let’s not worry about what other people think, hm? No one knows anything about how you sweet you get when we’re alone. They only see the so-called mean-Kyu, not my lovable, cute, beautiful, baby-Kyu. They don’t know what we know, and that’s why nothing matters.”

            The younger male blushed and refused to meet Siwon’s gaze. He realized how correct Siwon was. He also realized that he should have never doubted Siwon’s love for him in the first place yet… Yet hearing all of this, he couldn’t help but feel very, very happy inside.

            “Won, do you ever feel any doubt? And be honest.” Kyuhyun said, finally looking up. He was curious. It seemed as if Siwon was so perfect all the time. He never seemed to worry about anything but Kyuhyun’s wellbeing. The younger male was constantly showered with attention and affection when they were alone. But he had never really stopped to think about Siwon’s insecurities, and was beginning to feel a bit guilty for it.

            “You want me to be honest?” Siwon asked. Kyuhyun nodded, but felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. This didn’t sound very good.

            The older thought for a moment before beginning. “Well maybe in the beginning, when we first got together, I did a little. But only because we were both so new to the whole thing. It took you quite a while to tell me you loved me back, but by then I had realized that it was stupid of me to feel any doubts. I realized that I never wanted you to feel any kind of pressure from me. I wanted to be an understanding, caring, and loving boyfriend to you.”

            “You are!” Kyuhyun blurted out without thinking. He covered his mouth and mumbled. “Oops. Sorry. Please continue.”

            Siwon chuckled and affectionately kissed the top of Kyuhyun’s head. “Well I was just going to say that whatever doubt that I do feel disappears when we’re together like this. I love you, Kyuhyun.”

            “I love you, Won..” Kyuhyun felt guilty. He hadn’t thought about Siwon as much as he should have these past two years. People thought that Kyuhyun was reserved in their relationship. But that wasn’t the case at all. It was the opposite of things. Kyuhyun whined and complained about all of his problems to Siwon who always patiently listened, gave him advice, and comforted him. Siwon, on the other hand, never wanted to make Kyuhyun worry. He rarely opened up about his problems. And when he did, it was only because Kyuhyun noticed something was wrong and force him to spill.

            “You must love me tons,” the younger stated. Siwon laughed. “I do.” Kyuhyun brought one of Siwon’s hands up to his face and nuzzled into it. Siwon immediately his cheek with his thumb. “I’ll be a better boyfriend from now on.”

            Siwon frowned. “What? Kyu, you’re an amazing boyfriend already.” He grew even more confused when the younger male simply shook his head.

            “I think… I think I’ve been really selfish, but you’re too selfless to realize it.” Kyuhyun said. “So from now on, I’m going to pay more attention to you, because I know that if there’s something wrong, you won’t tell me unless I make you. I wish you wouldn’t worry so much about worrying me, though.” He paused for just a slight moment before continuing. “Will you share your problems with me more openly from now on? I want to be able to help you like you always help me.”

            Siwon grinned, incredibly happy with the way things were going. “I promise,” he said, causing Kyuhyun to grin back. Kyuhyun leaned forward and gave the older male a chaste kiss.

            “I love you a lot, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun said.

            Siwon pressed Kyuhyun against his chest, smiling when he felt his boyfriend wrap his arms around his neck. “I love you a lot, too, Kyuhyun.” He gave another kiss. “And don’t you ever doubt that.”


Man this was kind of boring.. But I felt like I needed to write something to get out of this horrible writer's block. 

I know, I know.. It's been forever..

Know what I was up to these past months? I was doing a shool-based Wonkyu, but just.. completely ran out of ideas and deleted it. Then I came up with this. Meh.