Princess Kyunnie

A Series of Wonkyu One Shots

            Siwon woke up because something was hitting him furiously on his chest and stomach. With a groan, he turned away, only to have the blows continue on his back.

            Then, he heard crying. Specifically, he heard Kyuhyun crying.

            "I hate hyung!" Kyuhyun wailed in between hits. "I hate hyung!"

            When he realized his precious Kyunnie was crying, Siwon's eyes shot open and he sat up immediately. "Kyunnie, what's wrong?!"

            Kyuhyun stopped hitting Siwon and crossed his arms. "You didn't kiss me! You just slept! Why didn't you kiss me?!"

            Siwon realized now that Kyuhyun was upset about the Sleeping Beauty thing. Kyuhyun must have thought that Siwon simply decided not to kiss him. As Kyuhyun continued to sob in front of him, Siwon thought and thought and thought about what he could do. "I did kiss, Kyunnie!"

            "Nu-uh! Hyung didn't! Liar!"

            “But-but I did, Kyunnie! I kissed you, but you were asleep!”

            Kyuhyun refused to listen and continued to cry. Siwon pulled him into a hug. The younger boy tried to resist, but Siwon was far too strong. “Hyung doesn’t want Kyunnie to be his princess,” Kyuhyun cried.

            “No, Kyunnie!” Siwon replied immediately. “You’re the only princess I want forever. Promise! You really did fall asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so cute sleeping.”

            It was silent as realization hit Kyuhyun. Siwon thought that the storm was over and breathed out a sigh of relief… Only to be shocked again when Kyuhyun resumed crying, and was even louder this time.

            “KYUNNIE MISSED THE KISS!!!!!”

            Siwon could only panic as Kyuhyun continued to scream about not being a good princess. What was the eight-year old to do?! He tried to hug Kyuhyun tightly, but the little boy fussed way too much. He tried to talk to and comfort Kyuhyun, but the younger refused to listen. Kyuhyun’s voice was still pretty high, and it was also really loud. Siwon could felt the onset of a headache…

            And so he did the next best thing. He ducked down and captured Kyuhyun’s lips in another kiss. He held his lips against Kyuhyun’s for a few seconds before pulling away. The younger boy was so stunned, his crying stopped altogether.

            Siwon smiled. “That was the best kiss I ever had. Because this time, you were awake!”

            He beamed when he saw a light pink adorn Kyuhyun’s round cheeks. “Hyung…”

            Siwon brought Kyuhyun close to him and used his own shirt to wipe away the remainder of Kyuhyun’s tears. Of course he could have used a blanket, but he didn’t think of that.

            With a giggle, Siwon brought Kyuhyun into a tight hug so that the younger could nestle between his legs. “My Kyunnie is the perfect-est princess in the world.”

            “But… But K-Kyunnie can’t be Sleeping Beauty anymore…” Kyuhyun whimpered. His voice cracked and tears began to fall once more. “Kyunnie can’t be hyung’s Sleeping Beauty…”

            “That’s okay!” Siwon exclaimed. “All that Sleeping Beauty does is sleep. You can be Princess Kyunnie! The princess that plays with me and loves me.”

            Finally, Kyuhyun smiled. “So it’s okay that Kyunnie isn’t ‘Rora?” He asked (He couldn’t quite pronounce “Aurora” yet.).

            Siwon nodded vigorously. “Yup! If Kyunnie was Aurora, then hyung can only kiss you when you’re sleeping. That’s not fun at all.”

            Kyuhyun also nodded and wiped his face with his sleeves. He wrapped his small arms around Siwon’s neck and snuggled into his one and only hyung. All that crying made him sleepy again and he let out a yawn.

            “Stay here while Kyunnie sleeps, okay?” Kyuhyun said, eyes already closed.

            Siwon kissed the top of Kyuhyun’s head. “As you wish, Princess Kyunnie.”

            Kyuhyun let out a giggle before drifting back to sleep with a smile on his face. He was content that he was Siwon-hyung’s first kiss and vise versa. He was content with being Princess Kyunnie.

            Take that, Sleeping Beauty. Siwon-hyung was all his.


What happens after Kyuhyun wakes up and thinks that SIwon went to sleeping without bothering to kiss him. Poor Kyuhyun ):