Chapter 6

FORTUNE-NATE LOVE

At 8 p.m as your parents had mentioned in the letter, Mrs Lee came over to your house to pick you up.

 

Mrs Lee said and smiled, "So Yeon ah, come. I'm going to take care of you while your parents are on vacation."

You went in her car and she started talking about her son.

 

"You know what, So Yeon? You are the same age as my son. I think both of you will get along really well" , Mrs Lee said.

You just nodded.

 

Soon, you reached Mrs Lee's house. 

"Welcome! Make yourself at home, So Yeon."

"Thank you, Mrs Lee." , you smiled.

"I'll be back, So Yeon. I'm going to call my son out to show you around the house."

 

Mrs Lee returned with..... YOOK SUNGJAE???!!!!

"YOU!!!!" , both you and Sungjae said at the same time.

 

"You both know each other?" , Mrs Lee questioned.

"Yes, Mrs Lee. Sungjae, then whose house was it during the time when I was doing the project with you the other day?", you asked curiously.

"Oh, easy. That's where me and my bandmates live together. Sometimes I live there and sometimes I come back to my own house." , Sungjae answered.

"I see."

 

Mrs Lee tried to break the awkwardness around you both.

"Sungjae, please show So Yeon around the house. And also show her to her room."

"Arasso, omma."

 

After showing you around the house and everything, Sungjae led you to your room.

"Here's where you'll be sleeping."

You nodded.

 

You put your luggage in the room and arranged everything as Sungjae stood, watching your every movement.

"Yah, don't stand there and look at me like that! It's creepy!"

"Whatever." , Sungjae mumbled.

 

After you unpack most of your belongings from your luggage and arranged it properly, it was already late.

Sungjae suddenly came nearer to you.

"Yah! What do you think you're trying to do?! Go away, Sungjae!"

You backed away until your back hit the wall of the room.

 

Sungjae had a smirk plastered on his face.

He came so near to your face until his face is only a few inches away from yours.

"Goodnight, pabo."

"Yah!"

"Hahaha, what else do you think I'm going to do? You think I'm gonna kiss you, am I right?"

"Who said so?!"

"Lie as you want, So Yeon. Girls are good liars but I will never be tricked. Anyway, goodnight." , Sungjae said as he moved away from you and left, leaving you dumbfounded.