Chapter 1

FORTUNE-NATE LOVE

It all began when you seek a fortune teller for love advice. 

 

She told you, "You will fall for someone who is born on the same day and also in the same month as you. He might be the same age as you or older. I don't know."

 

You blurted out, "Someone who is born on the same day and also in the same month as me?"

 

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, my dear. The same day and the same month as you were born in."

 

You smiled to her and said thank you to her and waved at her.

 

After you left, the fortune teller smiled and whispered to herself, "I know that girl will find her Mr. Right soon."

 

You went home and sat on your bed. Those words were still stucked in your mind. "You will fall for someone who is born on the same day and also same month as you. he might be the same age as you. I don't know.."

 

You drifted off to sleep as you have school tomorrow. You were dragged into dreamland the moment your eyes closed. You saw a guy looked at you and smiled at you sweetly. You gasped at how handsome he looked. Perhaps he is your Mr. Right? He introduced himself, "My name is Yook Sungjae." And your dream ended with him saying a few things to you but you can't hear him because he spoke it as if he was whispering to you...