Chapter 4

FORTUNE-NATE LOVE

Sungjae lives in a double storey house. Sungjae leads you all the way to his study room. "So, let's start with our project."

"Okay."

 

After doing some research on his laptop, Sungjae and you got all the information you both needed in order to complete the project. You staybacked at his house for 2 hours and finally you both completed the project. He passed the project to you and asked you to bring it home with you in case he forgot to bring it to school the next day.

 

He held your hand before you leave. "I'll send you home, So Yeon."

"Oh, there's no need to."

"Fine. Do what you want. I guess you are smart enough to know where your house is from here."

 

"Oh.", you mumbled, forgetting that you do not know the direction to your house from his.

"Go alone since you know the way so well." , Sungjae said.

"Yah! At least you should be kinder. I'm a visitor you know? And it's because of the project."

Sungjae smirked, "Whatever, So Yeon, whatever. Anyway, where do you live?"

 

You told him the address of your house and he knew where it is immediately. He brought you back safely to your house. "Well, I should see you tomorrow then. Remember to bring the project to school tomorrow as well. By the way, can I have your number?"

 

You answered, "Yeah, whatever."

You gave him your number and he did the same and then you both waved to each other and left.

 

Your parents still aren't home from work yet. They always come home late at night.

 

So, you decided to go meet the fortune teller again.

 

The fortune teller smiled when she saw you.

She asked, "Yes, my dear? What can I do for you?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you know anyone who is born on 2nd of May."

She thought for a moment, "Hmmm...Ah, yes, I do. He came to meet me yesterday."

"Do you know any information about him?"

"Ah, that I don't know, my dear. But I could see that he and you will be a sweet couple. He's about your age."

"Jinja?!"

The fortune teller nodded, "Yes. I strongly know that both of you will fall for each other. Don't lose such a great opportunity."

 

"Thank you for your advice. I will leave now.", you smiled and leave.

 

You went home and decided to do your homework. You were stuck while doing 3 questions of Maths. The subject you hated a lot. 

 

You decided to call Nara to ask her if she could help you with those 3 questions. Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to solve the questions you asked. "Sorry, So Yeon. I can't seem to solve those questions you gave me. Maybe because I'm feeling tired."

 

You sighed, "Alright, Nara. Thanks anyway. Annyeong."

 

Ottokhe? You have to hand in the homework by tomorrow and you don't know how to solve them. 

 

You were left with no choice. You sighed and dial Sungjae's number.

 

After a few rings, he picked up. "Yeoboseyeo?"

"It's me, So Yeon."

"Oh, you again. What's up?"

"Stuck with 3 Maths question."

 

You heard Sungjae sighed over the phone. "Tell me the questions."

 

You told him and you could hear him scribbling on a piece of paper.

 

"The answer to question number 1 is 4ab. Second question's answer is 3x. The last question's answer is (x+5) (x-2)."

 

"Wow, you are smart and fast."

"Yeah, and you are slow."

 

You could imagine him smirking at you now,."Whatever, Sungjae. Thank you anyway."

"Yah, is that how you thank me?"

"Then how should I thank you?"

 

An evil idea popped into Sungjae's mind. Hehehe, this is gonna be fun...