Chapter 3

Beautiful Obsession

Chapter 3

Luhan had woken up, momentarily forgetting the events of the previous day. He walked to the bathroom all energized to see his beautiful angel. Then he glanced at himself in the mirror and recoiled at the sight. Flashes of pictures blurred through his head and he recalled what had happened the night before. He looked at the dirt on his clothes and remembered destroying the graves. Then he looked at a smudge of dirt on his cheek and was reminded of when he had slapped the ahjumma quite roughly, hard enough for her to fall to the ground. 

He felt distressed. Not because of the guilt for he had none, but because of how she was going to feel after finding out what had happened. He quickly took a bath then dashed out of his apartment, not caring that his hair was still wet. Not caring about a jacket. Not caring about catching a cold. Not caring about anything other than her.

He quickly ran to the flower shop, the thought of university completely slipping from his mind. He ran and ran and finally arrived after 10 minutes of none stop running. He was panting heavily, nearly heaving as he had rest his hands on his knees. He looked to see that the flower shop was closed. 

Strange, he thought. He knew the shop opened at about 8AM and it was about 9AM at the moment. He looked around and saw a vintage looking bike leaning on the wall on the side of the shop and he knew she was there. His heart was beating wildly in his chest and he feared for what was to come.

He cautiously walked up to the door of the shop and tapped it once, twice. No reply.

He now knocked firmly. Nothing. He started to panic. He was now banging on the doors of the shop wildly, exclaiming and yelling for someone to open up, for her to come out.

The streets at this time were slightly empty. Only a handful of people were around and just gave him disapproving looks as they would walk by. Finally the door swung open and he had stopped his hand just in time before hitting a small figure in front of him.

Minhee was disheveled. Her hair a birds nest and her shoulders slumped. The radiant aura around her was gone. Luhan bit his lips nervously as he figured out what to say to her.

"...I--

"Leave." She coldly spoke. Her voice and words cut him deeply.

"Leave and never come back." She spoke softly now and in a hurt tone. With each word, Luhans heart seemed to crack slowly and slowly. 

"I'm sorry, please let me explain," He struggled to say as he had to hold back a pathetic sob that was crawling up his throat.

"I have nothing to say to you. You slapped my aunt. What gives you the right to slap her? She's now in the hospital because what you did caused her to have a heart attack! You did this!" Minhee was now furiously attacking Luhan with her small fists, hoping to cause some damage but let's admit it, Minhee is a soft girl. Her hits probably wouldn't even leave a bruise.

Luhan was shocked that she had turned violent towards him and tried his best to shield from her soft hits. 

"Minhee! Minhee stop it, please listen! LISTEN TO ME GODDAMIT!" Luhan exploded, a vein in his neck was throbbing quite harshly as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. He held the small girls arms as she struggled but to no avail.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you, Luhan?! You caused my last family member to be in the hospital! I could lose her because of you, you ing BASTARD!" and with that, she crumpled to the ground. Her body shook as she sobbed to no end. Luhan could only watch and know that he caused her to be like this. But of course, he still thinks that he did nothing wrong.

"Minhee, you still have me! Even if your aunt is gone, you'll always have me!" Luhan tried to reason as he also fell to the floor to embrace the crying girl. She struggled in his arms.

"You're crazy Luhan. You're absolutely insane!" Minhee shrieked. Now those that were passing by on the street were eyeing the seen warily and Luhan was quite aware of this. 

"Minhee, I am crazy. I'm crazy for you! I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you those months ago and I would watch you everyday. We have something, you and I! I know you feel it too so tell me, why are you pushing me away?" He was now cradling her in his arms and was petting her hair in an affectionate manner.

"You're a lunatic! Let go of me! I'll never love someone like you! You're absolutely crazy! LET GO OF ME!" And on that note, she swung her arms wildy, landing a solid and firm punch on Luhan's face. Luhan let go as he held his jaw in pain and Minhee scrambled away from him.

He rubbed his sore jaw then ever so slowly started to look up to Minhee who was leaning on the wallop her shop, panting slightly. He had a dark look in his eyes. It was crazed, insane, angry. 

He slowly stood up and walked to her, caging her between his arms and pinning her to the wall. She shook with fear and looked up at the angry Luhan.

"Now that's not a way to solve an argument. A punch Minhee! Why would you punch me, love?" He said in a gruff voice, he bent down lower to maintain eye contact. He was now at eye level. Then he roughly grabbed her chin and started leaving a trail of kisses down her jawline.

"S-stay away from me! Leave me alone! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE!!!" Minhee screamed, trying to gain the attention of bystanders on the street, to that which she successfully did.

Luhan was pulled away from a screaming Minhee and was punched in the stomach. He was now heaving in pain at the sudden hit and it took almost all of his energy to look up. He saw a large buff man caring for a crying Minhee. Luhan was on the ground for minutes trying to regain his breath and in those minutes, Minhee was able to calm down. 

Luhan then stood up and said "You'll be mine Minhee. You'll love me one day and we'll be together forever!" A blissful smile was on his face as he pictured himself and her on a porch, tending to their lovely baby girl. He was pulled from his reverie with her next words.

"Over my dead body!" She yelled in outrage. His response was that of a small smile-no, it was more of a smirk. A sadistic, yet beautiful smirk. 

"Just remember, your words not mine." And then laughed in an insane manner.

"Leave now or else I'll call the police!" The intimidating citizen said. Luhan was sizing him up and decided it was a losing battle but there are bigger battles to win. Or might as well just win the war.

Luhan backed away with his hands up, as if saying that he surrendered. Minhee looked at him warily from behind the stranger.

As Luhan walked away, he looked back at Minhee and smirked. He blew a small kiss and mouthed the words "I love you" before turning back and leaving the vicinity.

Minhee had a feeling this wasn't going to be the last she's seen of him.

---

I'm back baby! Okay either the next chapter or the chapter after that is going to be the last so look forward to the suspense, ooooooh~