oo3 ♡

My Chinese Butler, Kris Wu!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing beside a tall guy, . First of all, it clearly emphasized the fact that you were better off with Bilbo Baggins and company from The Hobbit. Next, you had to make an effort to tilt your head up just to meet his eyes. I had to look up to him. Literally. Lastly, the fact that he was blessed with the height I myself envy, made it rather difficult to ignore his presence.

His presence.

.

Embarrassing.

I’d change my embarrassing moment from choking in front of the handsome employee in our company to the incident-that-must-not-be-remembered. It was a big deal for me since it was the first time a man saw me , but what irked me the most was that it seemed like he didn’t remember anything. Like I was just the one making a huge deal out of this.

Bad memories were supposed to be easily repressed, but it played on my mind again and again. I couldn’t seem to find the button to stop all these nonsense. Once, I was watching The Running Man and a cry escaped my mouth, the door opened and in a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me carrying an alarmed expression.

Truth be told, he was being overly dramatic.

Were all butlers trained to respond to even the slightest and insignificant sounds uttered by their masters?

In times of utter distress, I usually turn to the picture of Choi Minho that stood on my desk. It was quite uplifting and fascinating to see his smile. “How can I ever learn to trust a man who saw everything? Father clearly made the wrong choice and I’ll prove it to him!”

Choi Minho’s face suddenly warped into Kris’.

This over-thinking made me delusional to the point wherein I saw his lips moved.

“Why don’t you give me a chance, Park Eun Joo? Open your mind and eyes to all the possibilities that can happen. In addition to that, you can’t deny the fact that I am a saint. Truth is, you’ve wanted to take a sneak peek behind this suit of mine,” his right eye winked in slow motion to cap off his imaginary speech.

I rubbed my eyes. This wretched man tweaked my pure innocent imagination.

The large screen on the wall flashed a red 8:00 with a text your presence is needed. That meant I had to clear my thoughts and start changing for a guest. Father connected the clock to the main computer so he could notify me whenever his friends came over with their sons. I hated when that happened. I was compelled to socialize with people I deemed strangers.

Father’s friends were usually owners of some large establishments. They brought their sons with them in the hopes of luring me. One even sent a car as a present, but I refused to accept such offer. He got rejected twice. I wasn’t attracted to them. Yes, they were all cute, but none of them possessed a tall height and a deep voice.

Oh my god.

I had to let go of these fantasies.

I shake my head, the blow dryer and dried my hair. An outfit was already prepared and hung in my closet. Not only did my Father hire an interior designer, he also appointed someone who’d get the privilege to doll me up. 

If it was up to me, I’d slip a comfortable shirt and pants then wear my sneakers. That suggested I had a bad taste when it came to fashion. It was an outcry for disaster. Thus, I had no choice but to don the dress presented in front me. I also had a fitness instructor, private tutor, personal chef, food taster, luggage carrier, personal driver and even a kpop spazzer since my parent wouldn’t allow me to shout my hearts out for SHINee. I’d personally asked my Father for them to perform during special occasions. Last, but not the least I had this ert butler butting around my affairs.

I checked myself in the mirror, once, twice? I wasn’t this nauseatingly vain, but I was too conscious of my look and my body.

“Not bad for a runway model designer,” I muttered.

I took a deep breath before I twisted the knob and pulled the door open. He was there waiting in his perfectly tailored suit.

“Good morning, Ms. Park.” There was something in his voice that could mess up your head, yet I managed to look unaffected. “Mr. President is expecting you in the living room.”

“It’s not necessary for you to wait outside my room. It’s creepy,” my brows raised in an effort to avoid the distraction. I had to look up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter