Prettiest Fuschia

Deer in a Box

"That was the prettiest fuschia I've ever seen" Xing smiled, "Only a first love could glow that bright, you know."

Luhan gasped in the background, "I'm Jongin's first love??!" Sadly, none of them bothered the prince's squeal.

"W-wait, let me get this straight" Jongin took a deep breath, "Y-you were...the girl I played with in the sand box? About...fourteen years ago?"

The deer prince let out another squeal, "Yes! You remembered?"

Luhan was too happy to notice that Jongin mistook him as a girl and Jongin was too shocked that his first love was a boy, moreover a fae, to say anything back.

"Okay," Xing cleared his throat, "I guess I'll take my leave now. Good night, Prince Lu"

"Not so fast" Kris held his arm, "Not until you tell me what this is all about"

 

Xing came back the next morning, his dimple smile deeper than ever as he greeted a groggy Jongin.

"I have good news for you~" he sang, "You don't have to walk around to search for the energy anymore~"

That made Jongin's eyes opened in an instant, "Really?!" He stood up, "Great!"

"Yeah, now all you have to do is spend time with the prince and do something that could make you glow."

"What?!" The human and the deer prince shouted at the same time.

Xing looked at them in amuse and nodded, "You can do whatever you please. Go on a date or something. Just...nothing too extreme, okay? A kiss is fine, though!" He winked.

He gave Jongin the deer emblem and went back to the kingdom. Jongin stared blankly, until Luhan tugged his shirt shyly.

"...W-well?"

Jongin blushed, half from thinking about what he should do with Luhan and half because Luhan looked so cute at the moment, biting his lip and fluttering his pretty lashes, and before he could stop it, his feeling turned him into a glowing fuschia. He groaned and buried his face into his palms, 'How embarassing!'