First Page

Deer in a Box

a/n: another //super short// update bcs im nice and fluffy kkk~ :3

---

 

Luhan knelt down next to the bed and held his father's weak hand, "I promise I will be back with new energy source. For you, for the kingdom, for our people" he whispered and kissed his father's hand. He stood up and bowed before closing the royal chamber's door gently.

"Is the portal ready yet?" he asked his guardian who was waiting in front of the door.

The guardian nodded, "Chen should have it ready by now, my prince. Xing has also prepared the gift box and your royal emblem"

"Good. Let's get going, Kris"

 

Luhan was worried because the thoughts of failure in seeking the energy and not be able to help the kingdom. Deep in his heart, he also hoped that the human would remember him somehow. There was only one human that Luhan could trust to seek for the energy. The human that he played in the sand box with when he sneaked out of the kingdom years ago.

'No, Luhan! This is not the right time to be excited!'

But he just couldn't calm his heart down when Kris handed him the gift box to the human he longed. He sat in the corner of the box, head tucked down in between his knees. Suddenly, the box was being shaken and the fae squealed in surprise. He rubbed his head that hit the side of the box and looked up when the box was opened.

"That hurts," he pouted to the human who was staring at him in shock and disbelief.

Luhan's doe eyes sparkled when he finally met those warm brown orbs again, and his cheeks were getting pink.