Classmate

Equestrian Knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunchan, Taehee, Kyuhyun and Siwon are classmate in two subjects per week because Kyuhyun and Siwon's course are somewhere related to Taehee and Eunchan's course.

They are classmate in their Equine Management subject and Riding instruction and training. Taehee managed to top in their Equine Management subject because Taehee have a special talent in memorization while Kyuhyun top in their Riding instruction and training subject because Kyuhyun is good in physical activities than academics.

At first, they are shocked because they didn't expect this to be happen, to be classmate in the whole semester. Taehee smiled inwardly because she will have a chance to get know more about Kyuhyun; she don't know why all of a sudden she got interested in him. Yesterday if you still remember while Kyuhyun shifted his eyes to the side window just like nothing happen.

Professor Kim arranged their seats according to his likes. *What a weird Professor!* Prof. Kim chose Taehee as Kyuhyun's seatmate and Taehee grinned while Kyuhyun on the other side have a poker face as always but deep inside ASDFHLJHFJDSFHALSDJF!! ED! What the Hell! even here in class, she followed me! argh! HELL! Fudge! MY seatmate! 

I protested to Prof. Kim that I want Siwon as my seatmate not Taehee because I'm a "CHO" and Siwon is a "CHOI" but Prof. Kim snorted him, why are you so choosy by the way Mr. Cho? This is my class, my rules. My decision is final as Ms. Park Taehee will be your seatmate from now on, on this subject in the whole semester! Aisshh! Fine! Whatever! Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. This is only two subject that we will be classmate I will let it pass, patience is a virtue Kyuhyun thought to himself.

(A/N: Prof. Kim is their teacher in both Equine Management and Riding instruction and training subject)

 

 

Before I dismiss you class I want you to group yourself into two for the semestral project. The class started to find their partner while Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter